It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon bodies from Flight 77

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
The two huge missing engines of over 8 ft in dia. wieghing tons is a very telling point.

What missing engines?

Wherte are these virtually indestructible hunks of iron and steel

What makes you think RB211 engines are virtually indestructible? Source for your claim?

Likewise the two huge furrows theyd have made in the lawn outside the wall

Why do you think that?

than a fully fueled 767 crash....

typical truther, has no clue at all what plane crashed into the Pentagon!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Looks like 2 theories to my original question about Flight 77 bodies so far A)the bodies were planted and B)the bodies were not in the Pentagon(other than those of Pentagon employees) and the were put into the chain of custody at some point. I give it a couple days and see what other responses this topic generates. Thanks everyone for your comments so far.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I am just an ordinary person, and I am pretty upset about the Pentagon strike response.
Firstly, when you strike the main stronghold of the United States of America, there is an immediate response from the strongest and most well funded and righteous military in the world.
Right?
Secondly, what is with the other video evidence? We should have seen it a million times by now?
Thirdly, why is that hole so dang small?
Signed, American Mom, Daughter of a 30-year vet.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
And some of us are very patriotic too. Myself, I'm an Army vet and come from a family that has lots of service members. My brother is in the Air Force now(15 years) and my other brother was a Marine. The poster above you has a son that served and my others on ATS I'm sure. We love our country as much as anyone, but want to have answers. Anyone who has researched 9/11 any amount more than a cursory glance, has unanswered questions. I have some friends who believe the OS, but do question some elements of the story. No need for the abusive language as everyone has used decorum so far.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ExtraordinaryIntelligence

People are pointing out a lot of valid points that remain unanswered and showing quite a lot of insight into the unanswered questions that officials won't address

And then you come in here and break that by attacking people...

Dereks, I don't see you offering any valid questions or answers.... just brainless attacks as your usual M.O.

One user said 767, one said 757, so? There isn't that much difference..

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CestLaVie
Secondly, what is with the other video evidence? We should have seen it a million times by now?

exactly what other video evidence are you talking about

Thirdly, why is that hole so dang small?

Why do you think the hole is too small?

edit on 15/9/10 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
People are pointing out a lot of valid points that remain unanswered

No, they have all been answered here many times before

And then you come in here and break that by attacking people.

Care to show where I attacked anyone in this thread?.

One user said 767, one said 757, so?

It shows truthers are not interested in facts, nor do they know what they are posting about

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
pointless even responding to you dereks...

All I ever see you do is troll and bait users

and attempt to derail threads...

The points brought up in this thread merits these questions being asked, again, and again, and again, and again..

Until one day when the full truth comes out and/or the unanswered questions get answered..except I know that you don't have any questions, because you know everything..

It is so transparent actually that you don't know any more than anyone else about things the government is hiding and obfuscating..

Maybe you think you are being patriotic by blindly following those "official" explanations maybe its the $5.00 a month your handlers pay you for posting.. who really knows..

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

The points brought up in this thread merits these questions being asked, again, and again, and again, and again

Yes, it is so funny how the truthers refuse to accept the facts, they prefer to get their "facts" from the damn fool conspiracy sites that are full of lies.

The questions have been answered here many times before, but truthers are blind to the truth!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
can a truther please show a list of the confirmed videos that show a plane hitting the pentagon and those cameras exact locations? And also who transferred and how were the bodies transferred if they were supposedly dumped? How were those passengers killed? Where were they killed? Alot of talking and no proof.

edit on 16-9-2010 by bl2k10 because: sp

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
In my opinion the conspiracy part of the pentagon disaster is that a commercial jet/missile was able to crash into the supposal most secure facility on the planet? I have a real hard time believing that even in 2001 or 10 yrs prior there wasn't surface to air missiles on the pentagon grounds? I haven't researched this question I ask but who was coordinating the pentagon's safeguards during the morning sept 11? This guy shouldn't even be in charge of the safeguarding the pentagon's litter box! On what planet do u allocate all of our fighter jets to war games miles away from the facility they are suppose to protect with out a couple left for pentagon protection? You cant tell me that under the pentagon there isn't 10 guys watching a radar screen monitoring every bird or kite that comes within a mile of that building? As a last resort you'd think there was at least a couple guys on the roof with stinger missiles? Then on one hand these well-planned terrorist stage this event during a wargame that would relocate our defenses out to sea or wherever, on the other hand these jet jockey's didn't look at the pentagon's website to see that the one area that they shouldn't hit was the one that was closed off for reinforcement construction....Cmon! There is in my opinion only two conclusions to come to on the pentagon tragedy. 1 we have entrusted our country and its security to the most incompetent people on earth or 2. one with a agenda that won't stop at anything meet it. Including murdering its own people that empower them.... Either one of those two scenarios is bad news for all of us Americans..... My 2cents....

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

You owe it to yourself to question this whole shebang. There's just too much that doesn't make sense.

We have more to gain from questioning this "truth" than by accepting it.

edit on 16-9-2010 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bair1975
I have a real hard time believing that even in 2001 or 10 yrs prior there wasn't surface to air missiles on the pentagon grounds?

Well firstly you do not put SAM's on the target you want to defend, as by the time you identify your target, acquire it etc you are too late and the target will already have been attacked.

Also the Pentagon is less than a km away from the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport and here is a video of how close planes normally fly to the Pentagon

On what planet do u allocate all of our fighter jets to war games miles away from the facility they are suppose to protect with out a couple left for pentagon protection

Who says there are planes constantly on alert to protect the Pentagon?

You cant tell me that under the pentagon there isn't 10 guys watching a radar screen monitoring every bird or kite that comes within a mile of that building?

See the above video to see how close normal airliners fly to the Pentagon.

As a last resort you'd think there was at least a couple guys on the roof with stinger missiles?

see above.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Well Dereks..... In your opinion there are not surface to air missiles nor should there be as a last line of defense on the Petagon's grounds? Also in your opinin there are not planes that are not solely on alert to protect the skies over and around the Pentagon? WOW..... what were you doing on sept 11? Let me guess.... Head of Pentagon security? I will admit you clarified that planes regularly fly within a mile of the Pentagon. However I believe My statement stated that there were 10 guys under the Pentagon monitoring every bird or kite within in a mile of the Pentagon? I can assure there are...I can also assure you that there are surface to air missiles protecting the Pentagon along with designated fighter jets to protect it's airspace, as there is for every American military/Govt high intrest target! Oh and your false statement about the location of surface to air missiles, gee why do all of our carriers,destroyers and military installations around the world see a reason to install them?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Well said my friend, I struggle every day trying to wake people up but it seems like most would rather believe in a fairy tale and deny all of the evidence which suggests otherwise.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by praxis

That's supposed to prove something? Did they tell about finding the multi-ton engines from the aircraft? Were the authors privy to viewing all the confiscated videos? [/ex

Aircraft engine and other debris

Landing gear truck at exit hole in C ring wall

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by praxis

Originally posted by freedom12
I was recently posed this question by an OS(official story) supporter. He said the Pentagon/Flight 77 impact happened and here was his reason: They found almost every body/remains of the passengers on Flight 77 in the Pentagon. He said that since several hundred people were involved in the search for bodies, the autosy's , and other facets of the body recovery and ID, they could not all be in on a coverup. How could they have planted all the remains in the Pentagon? I could use some help in giving a reasoned explanation for this problem as I have looked around the web, read several books on the 9/11 issue and was not able to give him an explanation that would solve this dilema. Lokking for answers. Thanks.

Since the pentagon/FBI has been more than uncooperative regarding the pentagon crash, that should be more than enough reason to doubt any part of the official story on the pentagon attack.

There is significant evidence being withheld, eye witness reports that contradict the official story and serious strangeness at the crash site. Were you aware of a "painted" line on the pentagon grounds that the unidentified aircraft followed to the crash point? Were you aware that fresh dirt was trucked into the pentagon to "bury" the original ground?

Concerning the 'bodies', how many people were involved in the clean up? Names, ranks, occupations? Details? Do you really think you could trust any info released by this government?

We are talking about the same government where Homeland Security types are confiscating contamination samples from scientists in the Gulf coast under the banner of 'National Security'. I never thought we could get so many scumbags in government at any one time - but - it appears the sheer concentration of miscreants has simply overwhelmed the system checks and balances.

edit on 15-9-2010 by praxis because: (no reason given)

He is asking for a logical argument to counter the OS, not a lame accusation that there was a government cover up. He wants to prove something, not make unfounded claims that need yet more proof.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

i'm going to go out on a limb here and say the reason for your delimea is because just maybe a boeing 757 with 6 crew and 58 passengers crashed into the pentagon. and it would be impossible for the government to prestage the scene at the pentagon. I'm sure the people driving along I-395 before the attacks would have noticed prestaged aircraft parts on the lawn of the pentagon.

Originally posted by praxis

Were you aware of a "painted" line on the pentagon grounds that the unidentified aircraft followed to the crash point? Were you aware that fresh dirt was trucked into the pentagon to "bury" the original ground?

first do you have proof of the lines being painted on the ground before the morning of sept.11?

and regarding the "fresh dirt" it wasn't dirt! it was gravel. and it was brought in for the trucks that was loaded with the aircraft wreakage and rubble from the pentagon so the trucks wouldn't sink into the lawn of the pentagon.

And the reason i know it was gravel and was for the trucks hauling debris off site is my many years in the trucking and construction fields. IF your going to have a lot of heavy trucks traveling over soft ground you always always spread a thick base of gravel and pack it down to provide a solid base for the trucks to drive on!

People are pointing out a lot of valid points that remain unanswered and showing quite a lot of insight into the unanswered questions that officials won't address

And then you come in here and break that by attacking people...

Dereks, I don't see you offering any valid questions or answers.... just brainless attacks as your usual M.O.

One user said 767, one said 757, so? There isn't that much difference..

actually there is a big difference between a boeing 757 and a boeing 767

boeing 757
757-200 is 155ft long 757-300 is 178feet long
a 757 wing span is 124ft all models
a 757 cabin width is 11ft 7in. all models

boeing 767
a 767 is 159ft to 201ft long depending on which model it is
a 767 wing span is 156ft 170ft depending on the model
a 767 cabin width is 15ft 6in all models.

also dereks doesn't have to provide proof he is not the one making claims. he is asking the people that are making claims for their evidence to back up their claims. could he go about it better? sure he could. But even i have to admit that its getting old when people make claims in a thread and show no evidence to back up their claims to refute the OS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join