It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead alive/timelines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
OK, well, there is definatly SOMETHING going on here....

weather it be drugging us dumbing us down, alternate timelines, alternated dimensions, there IS something.

There are just too many weird things like

:"dead celbreties alive again"
: "Austrailia out of place"
:"something has changed, timeline?"

etc, etc, etc, and for THAT many of us to see in common certain people, or certain things different, and for a whole other group to see us as being nut bars with bad memories....

EITHER way, there is SOMETHING up for that many people to be having false memories that are exactly the same.

Mind control, time travel, brain washing, SOMETHING!!!

What are some alternate thoughts on WTH could be happening here????

edit on 15-9-2010 by mellisamouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Dear mellisamouse

I can answer this one, Americans are just not good at geography.

"Australia out of place"

Rest assured one has moved it.

Also can you speculate on Why anybody would want to bring a
"dead celbreties alive again" back.

These people are inconsequential. They are not even important when they are alive let alone when they are dead.

edit on 15-9-2010 by MAC269 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

weather it be drugging us dumbing us down, alternate timelines, alternated dimensions, there IS something.

And now there's the

:"Dead alive/timelines" thread that will add to the next one.

You see what you did there?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I don't know. . .I often have to remind myself of just who's alive and who's dead, as far as celebrities go. Then again, I have always thought something was "wrong" with the timelines. As far as Australia goes, I never really cared exactly where it is, or was for that matter. Only as a reference point relative to Antarctica. Even then, I'm not sure just why it matters. Anyone have memories of working on PH Experiment? Just curious.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by mellisamouse

And now there's the

:"Dead alive/timelines" thread that will add to the next one.

You see what you did there?

But Hey its all changed now we have been diverted to alternate reality C. And so those other threads will vanish from ATS files just like the Newspaper headlines in the movie: Back to the future II

Hmm where did I put my HoverBoard again?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Hey MM,

My guess is that these are the side effects of using looking glass type technology and altering the future. Suppose the PTB wanted to avert a certain future disaster, and they somehow switched our world onto a different timeline, there could be certain changes in our memories. I think in order to get to the bottom of this, we need to examine how the human brain stores memories.

For example: Lets say you have a memory of your childhood. This is your memory in this reality, in a parallel reality or timiline, certain details of your memory may change! This may be a natural side effect of using un-natural time altering technology. Just a theory.....

There is definitely something going on that is altering our memories, and NO its not because Americans are bad at geography! Come on Mac, gotta do better than that buddy!

--GeminiSky

edit on 15-9-2010 by GeminiSky because: they are bad at spelling instead lol

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Another one of these......yay..

I thought we sorted this out last time a "change in timeline - Australia (& New Zealand) out of place" thread popped up.

Trust me, Australia isn't out of place. I mean sure, like most other countries, it does move a few centimetres every so often due to tectonic plate movement, but it hasn't moved dramatically over the last century like some of the members on here state. I think the cause for this theory of Australia being in a completely different location may be due to the maps American's would have been exposed to during their schooling years or just in general.

I live in Australia at the moment, and everytime I've come over here it has always been a 2-3 hour flight to the North-West of New Zealand (from the North Island).

So in my opinion, I think we can safely say that the dramatic shift of Australia has been all sorted in this thread.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Dear GeminiSky

I am not so sure about that referring to the last thread I saw on this subject.

They where sure bad at it in that one and it was referring to Australia. But that is OK the English are just as bad or at least that was what was concluded by a report that said most 15 year olds could not pick out London on a blank map of the UK. It really make you wonder about the schools over there now.

On the celebrity thing, either Marilyn Monroe is dead or she isn’t. The point is that from the time her death is reported that is how we remember it.
No ok that even sounds bad to me so let me try again.

If you had a time machine and decided to stop her for some really obscure reason from dieing. You can’t because if you where successful, you and everybody else would never know she died back then.

Therefore you would never go back to change it.

I hope that is clearer.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
If it's to do with changing time lines then why is it only things that people are distant from that change.

I may be wrong but I didn't see any Australians saying that Australia had moved and I thought that they would have been the ones most likely to notice.

I also haven't heard anyone claiming that their dead mother / son / gran has come back to life when they were sure that they were dead, it's always someone that the person has no connection with and has no real reason to remember particularly if their alive or dead or just living in Canada.

edit on 15-9-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hey melissa !!

check this out, .... you might enjoy it.

It's my account of a dimensional shift .

" Jumping Dimensions, The Infinate Possibilites of The Soul"

It's formatted like a 12 year old child wrote it, but it was my second thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky

There is definitely something going on that is altering our memories, and NO its not because Americans are bad at geography! Come on Mac, gotta do better than that buddy!

--GeminiSky

I KNOW, there are just toooooo many memories people are sharing!

Group A may be correct, yeat group B may also be correct, but WHY?????

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
If it's to do with changing time lines then why is it only things that people are distant from that change.

I may be wrong but I didn't see any Australians saying that Australia had moved and I thought that they would have been the ones most likely to notice.

I also haven't heard anyone claiming that their dead mother / son / gran has come back to life when they were sure that they were dead, it's always someone that the person has no connection with and has no real reason to remember particularly if their alive or dead or just living in Canada.

edit on 15-9-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

I have had 2 friends come back, and a few others remebered them dying as well, we awknowleged it, then drank ourselves into oblivion in denial, and vowed to NEVER speak of it again.....believe me in real life it is 10 times scarier experienc that stuff like geograpghy on a message board...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

WOW, what an amaizing experience!

I have done something similar.....I was drugged in a night club, and "ODed, "died".... well, I had reasons to be on this planet, so sure enough, I woke up 4 days later in some house with a lady who had japaneese students, they said they found me four days earlier on the side of the roade waiting for me to wake up???

I wish I got their names and numbers because they were in a completely different town that was a days travel away, and there is NO WAY I could have been dropped on the side of the road, in another town, them wait for 4 days for me to wake up, and then me gat back in time to were lived "these people drove me the WHOLE way!

anyways, according to the calander when I got back home, I wasn't gone for 4 days, only one, but it is impossible because just the travel there and back would take 2 days, so when I got home, there were two days missing, like I went two days BACK in time..... it was whacked out and I still have no way to ever explain it to myself.....

edit on 17-9-2010 by mellisamouse because: my keyboard betrays me and makes me look illiterate!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Like some Star Trek Captain would say Temporal Mechaanics give me to much of a headache.

We can discredite all of this by saying the ones who belive in timeshifts just had forgoten to take their pills on that day. The reality of what we see and we know to know is always subject of change. Is our timespace linear or can it be manipulated at will having the right tools for it, who knows?

Somewhere I heard that the laws of physics do not aply everywhere like in blackholes with the timedilatation.
So when our blue planet travels around our Sun and our Sun travels around the Milkyway Galaxy, is it posible that we may pass thru places where even a mice can produce SFI style paradoxon.

This lots of paradoxes could be the reason for so many to have to take the pills each day! damn mices!

edit on 20/02/2009 by Karmayogi11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
When you ask that question you will get a hundred different answers. But I have an answer that few if any have thought about. The reason we can not get to the bottom of this is very simple. In fact it is so simple it has became very complex. The answer if (drum roll ........................................................) EVERY ONE IS CORRECT!!!!!

That is right. There is no one reason reason or one answer to the "shifts" and "slips". Some are caused by one thing and yets others are caused by something else. I feel this may be due to one event breeding another one. Each event feeding other one. If I am right we will never be able to come up with an answer that even half way fits. Also I feel that if I am right it is only going to get worse and we all are in trouble. I hope I am wrong.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

I d liked that we where all correct on this one then it fits well in the multidimensional cosmos idea.
But you should not be worried about a total descontrol. This universe and nature is so perfectly built, that for my reasoning there must be also some sort of ventilation for it and in my hope someone that does control such sorts of events in benefit of the beings in this timespace.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karmayogi11
reply to post by fixer1967

I d liked that we where all correct on this one then it fits well in the multidimensional cosmos idea.
But you should not be worried about a total descontrol. This universe and nature is so perfectly built, that for my reasoning there must be also some sort of ventilation for it and in my hope someone that does control such sorts of events in benefit of the beings in this timespace.

Yes, it DEFINATLY feels like it is for our benefit, more and more, and every time, it feels like things are working out better and better...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I belive there are negative forces that love to expand their control. I see difference in the ones that use technology for changing timelines and those that use mystical powers to achieve the same. May the highest mystic be on our behalf.

new topics

top topics

join