It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Requested: Alex Kennedy's Masonic Origins Research Paper.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Sorry alex lol -- I thought this discussion would go a bit different. And shorter ... was really hoping for some good insights but it got outta hand ...

[edit on 23-6-2004 by OLMGITNHFTWS]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy
So, just to make it 100% clear for myself...

No-one has any comments on my paper?

That's OK, I'll just assume that means it's perfect, and nothing more can be said

My dear AK, do you speak of the numerous spelling errors, or are you mainly concerned with kontint?

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLMGITNHFTWS
Well you called my "bluff" so here it is ... sorry ... want some more???

Well, I hope that made you happy. What's your point, exactly? I still don't see any reference to not revealing anything to someone below the Senior Deacon in my book of The Work.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Are you or have you been a senior warden or senior deacon? -- read what i posted there... no point really -- just faced with a bunch of crap from no it all masons ...

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

OH LORD MY GOD IS THERE NO HELP FOR THE WIDOW'S SON

Oh Lord, save us from sanctimonious jack@sses.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Are you or have you been a senior warden or senior deacon? -- read what i posted there... no point really -- just faced with a bunch of crap from no it all masons ...

Oh, I see what you're saying... Somehow, Seniour Deacons have access to some secret book of The Work that the rest of us don't!!! How eeeeeevil they are.

Except... I got my book of the work from our Worshipful Master, and it had been his for several years. Weird. Plus, everyone does the same Work in Lodge, despite Seniour Deacons having even more info. Really weird! Unless... oh, maybe you're just an ignorant fool, who has a chip on his shoulder about Masonry. Yes, that seems the most parsimonious explanation.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

My dear AK, do you speak of the numerous spelling errors, or are you mainly concerned with kontint?

Spelling errors?!! SPELLING ERRORS?!?! No, MM, that's just Canadian Spelling.

[edit on 23-6-2004 by AlexKennedy]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Heh. You don't need saving from this guy Alex.

He might claim he has knowledge but as you can see by his posts - he is doused in ignorance.

He's no threat to anyone but himself.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hey man I'm just going by what the book says.. not making it up it says umm "That I will, at the expiration of mt term of office as Senior Deacon or a Warden, unless I shall have been continued in my present office or advanced to the office next above this one and so on successively untill I shall have been advanced to the rank of an Installed Master, "

so naturally I just assumed that maybe the senior deacon or wardens may have some ceremony particular to that office or something... heck I dunno .. I'm not a mason :p
And yes I am doused with ignorance because of course I am ignorant to what truly goes on etc... no threat to anyone but himself?? Is that a threat ?? Well I can delete what I posted if it truly offends you guys but I dont really care either way....

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I'll take a know-it-all Mason over a know-nothing non-Mason any day, when it comes to talking about Masonry. Especially a know-nothing non-Mason who thinks it's a great joke to post what he thinks are someone else's private rituals.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Hey man I'm just going by what the book says.. not making it up it says umm "That I will, at the expiration of mt term of office as Senior Deacon or a Warden, unless I shall have been continued in my present office or advanced to the office next above this one and so on successively untill I shall have been advanced to the rank of an Installed Master, "

Just because I'm feeling well-disposed to cruel ignoramuses today, I will type out the Notice on the book of The Work, 1999, for Alberta:

Notice

The Brother who receives this copy of The Work is enjoined to carefully preserve it in the manner hereinafter mentioned:

That he will not lend or transfer it to any unauthorized individual whomsoever, improperly expose it, copy it, or cause or supper the same to be done with his knowledge, not at any time leave it about in such a manner as to be seen.

That it shall be used solely for his own information and instruction, with the view of perfecting himself in The Work the better to enable him to discharge his duties as a F......

The Brother receiving this copy should instruct his executors to return this copy of The Work to his Lodge or Grand Lodge at _________________.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ok so I really did stick my foot in my mouth a bunch... there is also some truth. Again I will extend my offer to remove that big post of the work if it really offends you.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Well I can delete what I posted if it truly offends you guys but I dont really care either way....

I told you before you posted it that it was up to your own damned morals to decide whether you wanted to post something you thought was someone else's private information. You decided to post it anyway. As far as I'm concerned, that means you made a moral choice to potentially hurt the feelings of your fellow human beings. It's up to God to decide whether that was the right moral choice or the wrong moral choice.

If you're thinking of erasing what you wrote, it's also your own moral choice. Do what you like, since you don't seem to care what others say.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Do what you like, since you don't seem to care what others say.

Oh man i didnt mean it like that ... sonofa ... oh well ... its gone ..sorry..

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I think you made the right choice. On the other hand, it's not my place to judge either way. I'll try to remember what Albert Pike told us: "If we too have not fallen, it is because we have been insufficiently tempted." Or, as it is also said, "there, but for the grace of God, go I."

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
OLMGITNHFTWS, it would have been a good idea to have started your question/thoughts as a whole new thread. You would have gotten points that way, and perhaps the topic you started would have generated more responses.

So, just to make it 100% clear for myself...

No-one has any comments on my paper?

That's OK, I'll just assume that means it's perfect, and nothing more can be said

I do!!
Alex, it was a very good presentation. I had not read the fiction you cited, so I was intereted in reading what all the fuss was about.

I will tell you Icke, for better or worse, is responsible for me being here. I think their is some truth in his books. It's just buried in speculation and out-of-context quotes and conclusions. He does get one thinking though, which is a good thing. It's up to the person to progress and deny ignorance.

Bravo!

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Spelling errors?!! SPELLING ERRORS?!?! No, MM, that's just Canadian Spelling.
[edit on 23-6-2004 by AlexKennedy]

My dear bitter pill, you missed me...

many thirty-third degreer's.

power structure of Europe with one based on the Merovignian.

due to its undocumentation.

Each of the last words in line is misspelled. Is Canadian Spelling anything like Canadian Bacon? Mirth has returned!

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
You just can't get the staff.

I propose MM beomes Alex's proofreader.
Any seconders?

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I second, it's funny
if nothing else. Sorry Alex, I've yet the time to take to sit down and really read your work, I promise I will soon though.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

You know as well as I there is no mistake. You are an outright liar. Period.

The major �mistake� was my presuming you were an honest inquirer instead of a troll.

Good one, �Mr. Necros�, or whatever you�re calling yourself this week. Still enjoying all your �secret books�?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join