It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Police Officer Declared Mentally Disturbed for Reporting on Illegal Actions of Police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

on October 31, 2009, several high ranking NYPD officials illegally entered PO Schoolcraft’s home, forcibly removed him in handcuffs, seized his personal effects, including evidence he had gathered documenting NYPD corruption, and had him admitted to Jamaica Hospital Center against his will, under the false pretense that he was “emotionally disturbed.”

I already knew there was a lot of corruption in many police forces. This is undoubtedly a conspiracy by that force to cover up their questionable activities.

Found this on reddit.

www.reddit.com...

Direct link: schoolcraftjustice.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

I have one name to mention in regards to this thread and New York Law Enforcement.

Serpico

Sorry, but this is a shame, not that Law Enforcement Officer, on the New York Police Precinct.

Serpico Trailer

The "Blue Wall" should never be and it is to me a detriment to society because of the issue of blackmail.

It is in essence buying loyalty through blackmailing each other into subservience to committing crime.

By not protecting righteous action but something Internal Affairs needs to know about.

Sheepdogs vs. Wolves : Law Enforcement, Predators and Prey, and Love or Hate Cops...

Come on by and share your thoughts on my thread when you get a chance.

edit on 15-9-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth To The Post.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Haha...this is seriously hilarious...they thought they could just declare him "mentally disturbed" and be done with it? He wouldn't kneel down to the unrelenting system, so they call him crazy? Typical.

join