It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Male fish now exhibiting female traits due to toxic chemicals and pharma runoff

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1

Originally posted by DOADOA

Originally posted by DOADOA
no wonder. i was wondering why gay and lesbians are popping up all over the world. it wasn't like this 10 years ago, look at it now. i think this is part of the population control agenda. turn people gay. drink the water, its good for you.

Gay's have been with us forever, you don't turn Gay, you're born that way, aside from the fact that Gay's and Lesbians are capable of reproducing if they so choose.

i know what you mean. i guess what i am saying is the percentage of gays in a population has increased. they can if they want but rarely, thus, population control.

That is interesting, never thought of that way, but I think what you are seeing is more Gays are coming out in recent years not that there are more of them.

well think about it, you're saying that homosexualality is genetics. we know gays are less likely to reproduce yet they've existed for as long as human have. you'd think that this gene would eventually die out as it is not passed to offsprings. even with that time tested logic, more and more people are becoming gay. now, you have to think there is a catalyst out there causing this. the most logical and humane way to reduce the population is to genetically detour them away from reproducing.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

well think about it, you're saying that homosexualality is genetics. we know gays are less likely to reproduce yet they've existed for as long as human have. you'd think that this gene would eventually die out as it is not passed to offsprings. even with that time tested logic, more and more people are becoming gay. now, you have to think there is a catalyst out there causing this. the most logical and humane way to reduce the population is to genetically detour them away from reproducing.

I have not heard anything about this, do you happen to have some scientific information and/or links on this?
Interesting theory if true.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

reply to post by DOADOA

I have not heard anything about this, do you happen to have some scientific information and/or links on this?
Interesting theory if true.

all you need is basic knowledge and connect the dot.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

In other words you have no proof, just another theory. I try to back up what I say, not always possible, if it's a personal opinion I state that.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

reply to post by DOADOA

In other words you have no proof, just another theory. I try to back up what I say, not always possible, if it's a personal opinion I state that.

if what i say are well known facts, you think we would be sitting here having this conversation? sometimes you have to have a mind of your own and not rely on a link to speak for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join