It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Two Geniuses Delved Into The Occult

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jontap
Occult study is the study of hidden knowledge.

Hidden knowledge was DEMONIZED by the Christian faith which fabricated its own stories from old pagan ideas in the first place.

That faith copied every story and idea from earlier stories and tweaked them into its own newer and slightly different "original" twist and then labeled the original stories and study as EVIL and FALSE, and continues to preach to its cult members in a way that instructs the sheep to demonize everything else regardless of what it really is about.

But its that faith which is the counterfeit and actual "demon" of everything out there...

So "intelligence and occult" (hidden knowledge) goes hand in hand just as well as "Uneducated and Christianity" in my HONEST opinion.

Perfect pairs they most certainly are...

catholic church is pagan and has always been pagan, never at one point budging from its completely pagan stance...

As is protestantism. Christianity is paganism. The only Christians that remotely represented and did honor to the hebraic tradition it was born from are the puritans - and we see how reviled and parodied they are by todays culture....

The church of rome just recently ended its usual pagan practices with the holiday of 'christmas' or more specifically saturnalia. Not only did they not force or coerce the pagans they lured into christianity from engaging in their abhorrent practices, like widespread debuachery, caroling in the streets naked, taking the most despised and deplored member of the localities and making him 'king' of saturnalia, stuffing him throughout its 7 days of observance...and on the 8th day, after hes lived and embodied every principle that evil represents....They brutually murdered him.

Through the beginnings of the church throughout the middle ages and upto modern times (ending in the late 1800's) Romans continued to practice 'Christmas' this way... It specifically became a custom to gather all the Jews of the Roman ghetto,s dress them up in clown custumes, or in earleir eras strip them, and make them walk throughout the town while the Romans and pontiff laugh their asses off..

This is catholicism ^^ Christianity. Its based on Gnosticism, which is the offspring of neo-platonic, hermetic, babylonian and egyptian philosophy.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Originally posted by KIZZZY
reply to post by dontreally

So, is Chabad Rabbi and kabbalist Rabbi Yitzchak Ginsburgh a Lubavitcher?
A Sabbatean?

Why would you ask that?

Or moreso are you suggesrting hes a sabbattean, or are you mocking my constant mentioning of sabbateanism?

Hes certainly isnt a sabbattean, but i wouldnt be surprised that many chabaders could be secretly of that persuasion.... Wouldnt doubt that at all....

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Actually, wouldnt say many, but a few...

Its intellectual focus can become a little... 'cold', and sometimes too cold, too cerebral, which for all i know could mean sabattean gnosticism for a few..

I have been cautioned about Chabad by close mentors of mine.. Though, the past rebbe of lubavitch was a saint of a man, and most in the Jewish world agree with that. But there are certain personalities, like a leading chabad rabbi in russia with close ties to vladamir putin - to the point wheres hes been called 'putins Jew'.. Theres another guy who lives around my area and is very active among the Chabad organization, both online at their website and in the region. Hes been accused of some pretty heinous crimes; tax fraud, money scams... And when ive listened to him lecture it really, i dont know...didnt resonate with me...

I have suscpicions about this man, but not knowing the full story i can only speak of it anonymously.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
So then is Rabbi Yitzchak Ginsburgh a Lubavitcher?

edit on 18-9-2010 by KIZZZY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
So then is Rabbi Yitzchak Ginsburgh a Lubavitcher?

edit on 18-9-2010 by KIZZZY because: (no reason given)

Yes, ChaBaD = Lubavitch.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

The author of the article states that he wasn't happy with just personal improvement, which is contrary to the mission statements of the secret societies that don't openly advocate occultism.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Manly P Hall, a well known occultist and Freemason, had the following to say:

Traditionalism is the curse of modern philosophy, particularly that of the European schools.

~Preface: The Secret Teaching of all ages; Manly P Hall; 1928

In his opinion, in order to study the hidden mysteries of nature and science, one had to give up 'traditionalism' and enter into the study of 'mystical philosophy.'

He argued that a knowledge of mystical philosophy (more recently called 'occult' in popular language) was necessary in order to better understand empirical science. He considered mystical science a 'first principle' of modern science.

According to him, it was not that the great minds of history delved into the occult, but rather that they became great because of their knowledge of the occult.

I am a university lecturer in the field of chemistry, and I found that a study of alchemy has opened a million doors in the way I think about, and approach, experimental chemistry. I could not agree more with Hall, and consider my study of certain aspects of the occult indispensable in creating, and furthering, my career as a chemist.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

He had a mind that could instinctively see complex patterns in things that most people can't, unfortunatly he also saw the same patterns when they simply didn't exists and it lead him into a world of paranoid delusions

Nash began to show signs of extreme paranoia and his wife later described his behavior as erratic, as he began speaking of characters like Charles Herman and William Parcher who were putting him in danger. Nash seemed to believe that there was an organization chasing him, in which all men wore red ties. Nash mailed letters to embassies in Washington, D.C., declaring that they were establishing a government.[7][8]

John nash

Maybe what he was seeing was the invisable hand of synchronicity which can be seen but the werewithal cannot be shown. Somewhere in the melding of the conscious and subconscious the larger framework seen in a glimpse. Maddness ensues.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Logarock because: cl

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

catholic church is pagan and has always been pagan, never at one point budging from its completely pagan stance... As is protestantism. Christianity is paganism. The only Christians that remotely represented and did honor to the hebraic tradition it was born from are the puritans - and we see how reviled and parodied they are by todays culture....

Oh, please! I am a Pagan, and I take offence at being called equal to these fundamental religious types. The study of the Occult Teachings showed this writer very clearly the chains of organized religion in general, and the lies of the church became very clear indeed to me. What the Christians do is loosely based on ancient Pagan practices and Rituals, I will agree with, most especially the Blood Ritual called "Communion," and the fact that when they raise energy it is confined in a building, and perhaps released to an entity they know not. The funniest thing I came across in my studies is this: Even the blackest Black Magick spells are completely filled with references and petitions to Jesus to help and protect the Practitioner/Operator as he/she performs, and protect them from whatever Demon they are calling up. Read carefully, it seems like Christians Priests wrote the thing in the first place, for in ancient times, before Christ, there was no Jesus yet, right? Some, at least, of the Biblical Heroes were in fact practitioners of Magick, the "Abracadabra" spell can be traced back to Moses, used to dispel fever, and is included in The Sword Of Moses

One of the fascinating magical traditions is the 6th and 7th books of Moses. Moses is credited with writing the Pentateuch, the first five books of the Bible. These books are alleged to have been written in addition to the Pentateuch. A cursory glance will show why they are not included in the canon of the bible: they deal with the conjuration of spirits and commanding them to do one's bidding. In these books, we see Moses portrayed as an astute Magus (practitioner of Magick) who commands spirits to do his bidding. Seals are provided for the magical tasks he performed prior to the exodus, the plagues he brought upon Egypt, as well as conjurations for the pillar of cloud and the pillar of fire which led the Israelites through the desert.

That Moses should have this knowledge is not unusual as he was raised as a Prince of Egypt, and as such, he was privy to knowledge that was kept closely guarded from the general population. Solomon was another. The "wise King was also a a High Magick practitioner, and had full dominion over 72 "demons" whom he was said to command to mine for gold in Africa, and to build the First Temple.
So to call the average Catholic or Christian a "Pagan" is basically an insult to Pagans and Wiccans everywhere.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

These occult sciptures or whatever one would call them are really not adjunct to the main. They are inventions to aid in the corruption of the real story. Sort of like the junk Joe Smith mixed with the real stuff but with a clear aim at leading some into the occult.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join