It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From JFK to 9/11 -- The Saga of Exponent Failure Analysis Associates

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Mod note: Please see this post. -- Majic

edit on 9/17/2010 by Majic because: Added moderator note.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Well, John Kerry on record admitted that they were demolished.
Watch

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Great thread on the company exponent. learned a few things about that.

But i dont any member should be pulled up like that, and kind of attacked. Unless they want to talk about it themselves.

edit on 17-9-2010 by MR BOB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The JFK JR accident was so clean I suppose he didn't get the
call for any work on that one.
Yet there is a video to stand beside his father's "JFK II", so
bad was the first another try was made.

Where is the Hitler that is dictating all these lies.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
How many Illuminati think tankers and writers and logic experts
and BIG LIE brotherhood are feeding this guy material.
He is definitely part of the Science Dictatorship.
Thus an agent.

While I appreciate the compliments, I assure you that every post I make is 100% original unless otherwise specified. I have no formal or informal ties with anyone related to basically any topic I've ever seen discussed here.

My work is generally not public, and is entirely internal to whatever company.

Just thought I'd make that clear. Again.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Google Video Link

Say in anyone's 100% original thought does any other
way failure analysis might be applied to the event in the
JFK JR incident.

All bodies quickly cremated to avoid signs of struggle.
A popular person in politics capable of swamping Bush at the poles.

Here is another cremation: Tesla.
When Tesla was 82, instead of speaking at a dinner party, he issued a written statement. Although this was soon after he had been struck by a car, his mind was obviously still capable of mounting an attack on Einstein's theory of relativity:

Tesla is still very unpopular in the scientific dictatorship.
Perhaps there was FBI evidence that a scientist was to be assassinated.
We would not know that without a source.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Whoa, if this "company" has investigated all these false-flag ops, does that mean the shuttle disasters were conspiracies, or just that NASA wanted someone who would give the answers NASA wanted?

I know the news footage that went out nationally during the OK event didn't talk about the other bombs, but local news aired it. A person who knows anything about explosives can take a quick look at that building and know FOR SURE it warn't no fertilizer bomb in a van parked out front. No chance. That would have broken some windows, blackened the facade, possibly collapsed a small part of the nearest wall (and diverted attention away from the "grassy knoll" where the actual explosives were fired). What we saw was obviously the result of properly-positioned charged on vertical structural support members. Now I hear that the team that set those charges may have been destroyed in a mind-air explosion? People who work for the gov't note: when they are through with you, it's THROUGH for you.

Thanks to the original poster for the 707 comparison, part of the disinfo is that a 757 is much larger, faster, and heavier. I could possibly name 200 separate things about 9/11 that are - e a c h - enough evidence that the official story is false.

I find myself agreeing with George W Bush about one thing. We MUST NOT tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories that try to turn the blame away from the real perpetrators. The official story is outrageous in over 200 ways (that I know of), and is obviously ONLY intended to shield the guilty.

I believe if we were getting the Change I voted for, we'd have had an actual investigation after the last guy left office (remember him, the guy I was just agreeing with?). Instead we got yet ANOTHER CIA operative. That's quite a few out of the last several, don't you think?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

There is one real test to find out if something is true or not. Ask John Kerry and whatever he says is true you can bet your last dollar the opposite is true. He has been a serial liar since Vietnam.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Off topic post...
i remember the Oklahoma bombing...The metion of the UNEXPLODED BOMBS IN THE BUILDING REMINDS ME>>>>>>>
I heard the very first reports comming in on the CBC network and followed it with rigorous attention for several hours....
Abut an hour or so into the event, CBC radio reported a mysterious explosion aboard a US Army helicopter near Killeen Texas...All sixteen passengers and crew killed as the chopper was blown up un midair....the passengers were a demolition team of the US army....
Ive never been able to confirm this as the report was never read again on air....
Only later did i discover Killeen is about an hours flight from Oklahoma City.....

Its not my country, and not my goverment thats suffered the coup de etat.....
but i just thought youd like to know....

An interesting theory, and would be one hell of a coincidence!

Anything similar ('accident-wise') around the time of 9/11? The rigging of those buildings would've taken a similar team months to finish.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TampaDave
Whoa, if this "company" has investigated all these false-flag ops, does that mean the shuttle disasters were conspiracies, or just that NASA wanted someone who would give the answers NASA wanted?

It doesn't have to be that clear cut.
There were people within NASA who were very uncomfortable with the condition of the space shuttle Columbia before it took off. These were top enginers who believed the ice-under-the-tiles problem had not been solved and did not trust the maintenance. They expressed concerns in emails about the way NASA was being run by someone who did not seem to know what he was doing.

These engineers were silenced, and reports of the emails disappeared.

I had a more off the wall theory about the matter too, regarding possible testing of a quantum communication device. Extensive searches were carried out afterwards and one paper, I think it was New York Times, mentioned once they were looking for a communication device. Within hours that word was scrubbed from the online article. Most references to a beam of light seen during the shuttle's descent have also disappeared.

I still think NASA management was responsible for the manslaughter of some of the finest people in the world by not ensuring that a serious known problem was fixed before reusing the shuttle.

Yes, they needed Exponent. (the company)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Originally posted by TampaDave

Most references to a beam of light seen during the shuttle's descent have also disappeared.

Thanks for mentioning this. I was thinking the same thing.

IIRC, there was a photo of a purple streak of lightning taken by an amateur photographer just as the Columbia shuttle entered the atmosphere:

S.F. man's astounding photo / Mysterious purple streak is shown hitting Columbia 7 minutes before it disintegrated

I have a book that claims this purple "lightning" was a Russian electromagnetic scalar weapon similar to HAARP, but who knows?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
S&F for you! Sounds like you have exposed a disinformation agent dead in the rights. I really don't see how this guy, whoever he/she is, could be anything other than Mole here on ATS.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Whenever I worked for a company they always wanted me to do things the company way.
Yet there were technicalities.
When it comes to broken equipment finding the failure leads to repairs.
Finding a potential design fault might not be so well taken.
Laws are made by the law makers to stop undesired actions.
Their failure analysis leads to law making or presidential edicts.
So as someone's failure analysis goes, so goes the nation.
Thats an awesome responsibility.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ha, I was watching mythbusters not 10 mins ago and they were doing some car crash myth on a redo show and were using an Exponent test centre, surely Adam and Jaimie aren't in on it as well!!?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

As long as Adam and Jamie's "myths" aren't covering-up a murderous government conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Lol

I was being facetious, prompted by the excitement of hearing an obscure yet to me topical company mentioned on't tv. Doubtless Exponent will have clients from industry who would be oblivious to the uses the Empire and factions thereof put Exponent to, MB were only using a test track with pulleys to propel the vehicles in question afaik

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Interesting side note: this thread has made it's way around the net. One of the websites that picked it up is a message board that's called 'JFK Murder Solved'. A thread that was titled Exponent: Telling You What to Think Since 1967 had become the 18th Google search result for 'Exponent Failure Analysis Associates.' Until yesterday that is, when it was completely wiped from ANY Google search result for EFAA. Gone, like it never existed.

I find this to be highly suspicious.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Great work Golden, keep it up.
Occasionally the truth makes a giant leap forward, and this is one of those times.
Thanks to you!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
How many Illuminati think tankers and writers and logic experts
and BIG LIE brotherhood are feeding this guy material.
He is definitely part of the Science Dictatorship.
Thus an agent.

While I appreciate the compliments, I assure you that every post I make is 100% original unless otherwise specified. I have no formal or informal ties with anyone related to basically any topic I've ever seen discussed here.

My work is generally not public, and is entirely internal to whatever company.

Just thought I'd make that clear. Again.

I see your concern based on our recent communication.
I worked for a company that never attached names to any reports that I recall.
My rant is of course about 'the man' and not about the work.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join