It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question regarding FAA Transmissions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
After viewing many Threads pertaining to 9/11 in the last two weeks, I have spent a lot of time reviewing, and searching for more videos I may not have been aware of. I haven't found many that I didn't already know of, and this isn't one of them. I have listened to many FAA recordings, and other interviews. I have spent alot of time taking in the information that is available in regards to many aspects of that day.
Before I link this video, that I haven't figured out how to embed yet, I will first tell you, that I have no knowledge of the person who's video page this is from on youtube. I apoloigize in advance if the person is an issue, though I rarely pay attention to whos video it is.

hey I think I figured it out. embedding that is.

Ok, in regards to this video, that really only plays the recording of FAA contacting United 93. My questions regarding the transmissions are as follow;

1. Why would the terrorist announce that they had a bomb, twice?
- to me it seems as if the terrorist heard the FAA operator, questioning what he had said, and so the terrorist repeated himself, but why would he feel the need to repeat himself.

2. Is it possible, that the terrorist actually believed he had a "bomb" on board?

3. Towards the end of the transmission, you hear a lady you hadn't heard up to that point, and the first thing she says, is "do you see any activity on your ride side, like smoke..." Who is this lady? How would she know to consider asking that question? Though she knew the answer was yes, because a pilot responds shortly after, confirming black smoke. Is this proof that the Air Force shot it down?

Well, I hope some peoples find time to listen and consider what I have mentioned, and reply with some diverse opinions.

Enjoy.

edit on 15-9-2010 by Myendica because: add

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Towards the end of the transmission, you hear a lady you hadn't heard up to that point, and the first thing she says, is "do you see any activity on your ride side, like smoke..." Who is this lady? How would she know to consider asking that question? Though she knew the answer was yes, because a pilot responds shortly after, confirming black smoke. Is this proof that the Air Force shot it down?

They were wondering if the plane went down because it was no longer being "picked up" by air-traffic control. For this reason, she probably assumed it was either shot down or had crashed and thus asked the pilot to look in the last direction of the suspected craft to see if they saw smoke to confirm that the aircraft was in fact down.

1. Why would the terrorist announce that they had a bomb, twice?
- to me it seems as if the terrorist heard the FAA operator, questioning what he had said, and so the terrorist repeated himself, but why would he feel the need to repeat himself.

You have a very good point there. However, I believe that the OS states that he keyed the external transmission button on accident. So, while he was only trying to alert the passengers, he was actually transmitting to the ground. Any effort to repeat himself to the ground, may just have been coincidence.

Also, if he was trying to alert the ground, it could have only been in an effort to avoid being shot down by making it sound as if he was a normal hijacker looking to negotiate. Of course, he would have and should have known that the authorities would already know about the twin towers and pentagon but that doesn't mean that this scenario wouldn't have been what he trained for and due to nerves, he could have just been repeating his training.

Out of my whole career working from aircraft, I have not been in the cockpit too much (always jumping out of the side) but I do not know how easy it would be to accidently key the wrong transmission button.

With all of that said, it still is a good point. Did the hijackers think they were simply hijacking these planes to make demands and the aircraft flew themselves? It's a long shot but no question is above asking.

--airspoon

edit on 15-9-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Another question to raise here is why some FAA transmission tapes were ordered destroyed. I remember hearing about someone cutting them up and putting them in the trash. I'm not positive on the location but it may have been Logan (boston).

After listening to the tape all I can say is the supposed hijacker's voice sounds like an affectation, that is someone trying to sound foreign or arabic. Arabic speakers usually pronounce consonants rather harshly to western ears whereas Hebrew speakers do not. Not proof of anything but still suspicious IMO.

edit on 15-9-2010 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I appreciate your response. I'm glad you noticed what I was thinking with all this, that being the planes flew themselves.. Though just pondering it. I couldn't say anything for sure. I also feel, sadly, (though dont know if transmission edited, leaving time spaces.) that if the timing isnt tampered with, that it would contradict the OS account even more, because it didn't seem like enough time had elapsed for the passengers to have responded.

There has to be some way in the technological world, to somehow gather all data partaining to this day. We should be able to have a mathematical equation to figure it all out.. Though I suppose our minds do that.

I take your opinion more than others, based on your work, so once again I appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I'll have to look into that, before really speculating. I really wouldn't be suprised though. A lot of shadiness.

What I've learned is that when you do something wrong, and it happened to be your job, you might as well just come clean and be honest, or else your going to start a conspiracy, and possibly wars. You can only be put to death knowing you did what you were supposed to and didn't lie about it. A higher being somewhere holds a special place for people like that.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Another question to raise here is why some FAA transmission tapes were ordered destroyed. I remember hearing about someone cutting them up and putting them in the trash. I'm not positive on the location but it may have been Logan (boston).

You are correct Asktheanimals

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

My mistake. I thought the tapes were the actual recordings of the flight controllers but was instead an interview of them 3 hours after the attacks. Still, the destruction of this is a crime IMO, as the flight controllers were not questioned again until 3 weeks later. The tape would have provided some valuable clues as to how events transpired on 9/11.
This certainly was not the only evidence destroyed, lost or locked away so as not to contradict the OS.

join