It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party & Anti Masturbation?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMalefactor

Well, the last time we had a [SNIP] black seperatist in office it didn't work out well for either war.......funny how that works. Really, if this is your biggest complaint, I don't see the problem.

EDIT...so you snipped out "pot head" in my post yet it stays in others with opposing views......not to mention cursing and circumvention in their signature, kinda one sided eh?

edit on Wed Sep 15 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: MOD NOTE: The New ATS Policy on Drug-Related Topics

edit on 15-9-2010 by adifferentbreed because: Correcting mod.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by slinger

Gee "Bud", thanks for setting me straight!
I'll let her, and your intelligence just speak for itself!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by slinger

Gee "Bud", thanks for setting me straight!
I'll let her, and your intelligence just speak for itself!

What nothing about her current running views,or what she has said on the campaign trail? Yet another lib goes down with a out a whimper! want me to tell you about what everyone of your progressives have said in their campaigns? from this one that is, not 25 years ago.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by slinger
reply to post by slinger

Erm, did you just reply to yourself in a 'masturbation' threat?
Stop that, you'll go blinder!

edit on 15 Sep 2010 by schrodingers dog because: (no reason given)

heheheheh,no just letting people know the tea party don't want to regulate your alone time,Just pisses me off when people have no clue to what the tea party is,or what they stand for, and yet they accuse them of such dumb crap

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I thought the video I've seen about it was hilarious.

In the end she says something like. When all that lust goes in to masturbation. Then what is she doing there.
As she is obviously no longer needed.

1 She experienced a situation she couldn't get any cause her boyfriend started without her.
2 Assuming she was not married at the time. What was she doing there ?
3 What was the boy thinking ??? She is HOT or was still is actually.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by slinger
Just pisses me off when people have no clue to what the tea party is,or what they stand for ...

To be fair, that is also true of a great deal of the tea party faithful.

I'm not trying to be clever by saying that, it's actually that they don't seem to have a coherent platform other than a general 'down with bad stuff' penchant. I think that is actually part of their appeal and inadvertent clever marketing approach ... namely that it's a rag tag amalgamation of ant-government malcontents venting their displeasure with the status quo rather that providing any concrete solutions. I say 'inadvertent' because the TP seems to have mostly 'fallen in', if you will, onto this approach rather than consciously applying it.

Still, it is rather clever because there is no shortage of people wanting to complain ... conversely there is a great shortage of peeps offering solutions.

Meh, this 'masturbation' issue is nothing really, I think most folks here just pile on to have a little fun more than anything ... although it must be said that I am personally impressed with any politician who is 'master of their campaign.'

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I can't wait to hear Newt Gingritch, Dick Army and Sarah Palin's views on this subject!
Now I'm wondering if this is the prelude to more Obama slander.
He's A MUSLIM, HE'S A COMMUNIST, HE'S THE ANTICHRIST, HE'S AN ILLGAL ALIEN........
and he masturbates!
Looking forward to the chain e mail version!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Between the topic and the comments, I can't figure out whether to laugh or weep for humanity. 99% of this world is F*ing bonkers and yet we pass judgment on one another for opinions based on actions of different people who had similar opinions or basis for those opinions.

Listen not to what they say; watch what they do. THAT is what matters.

edit on 9/15/2010 by eNumbra because: Biggety Bonkers.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Like someone else here stated, if she had radical religious views then, the chances are she still does.

I think many here missed the point too. Religion is not needed in politics and bimbos like O'Donnell are the ones who are keeping it in the game.

Sorry, but I don't need someone to tell me that masturbation is wrong because it offends her very corrupt religious ideologies.

She has her views, fine. Just don't inflict them on the rest of the country...ESPECIALLY when not everyone believes in her mythology.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I knew it.

The Tea Party is just another scheme to get social conservatives elected.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

If the idea she has radical ideologies based upon her past applies to her, apply it to the racist black seperatist in the WH now. You know, his ideologies probably haven't changed either.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Did you really call someone who's half black half white and who surrounds himself with white individuals racist?

Amazing.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Um yeah, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....it's a duck. Yup, he's a racist, no big deal, at least we know it, and how he feels about us.....it's the closet racists we need to worry about. Not to mention the ones who call people with good morals bimbos.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

Um yeah, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....it's a duck. Yup, he's a racist, no big deal, at least we know it, and how he feels about us.....it's the closet racists we need to worry about. Not to mention the ones who call people with good morals bimbos.

Obama is not a racist.

When will the scandals go away? Oh I forgot, America loves scandals and stories. What would this country be without making up lies or spreading rumors about politicians?

Oh yeah, a logical and sensible nation with sensible citizens. But thanks Tea Party for ruining that chance.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
Talk about going to an all time low to discredit someone. I thought I'd seen it all, but apparently I was wrong.

Howe is using an example of something the woman did in the recent past 'stooping to a ... low"?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hahaha great thread. These people in the Tea Party are extremely christian, they are hoping the islamaphobia is going to help them when. I find the tea party is moving humanity back a few steps. They want to bring this country back to how it used to be when the far right was in control, before civil rights and all that. They are disgusting and plague in America, if they win they will make this country look horrible to the rest of the world. They are also extreme xenophobic, moderate conservatives need to start speaking up against this crap.

Basically tea party people are paranoid and filled with fears and phobias. They are outrageous.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

I just find it sad they had to go back ~20 years to find something "bad" on her, and the best they could come up with is that 20 years ago she thought people should abstain from all forms of sexual activity until they were married. It's so sad it's almost funny and shows just how hard they had to reach to find something on her if that's all they can come up with.

Edit to add: 20 years ago isn't all that "recent".

edit on 15-9-2010 by Jenna because: Added edit

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join