It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Engineering Bill In Senate Will Force You Into City

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

A social engineering bill to restrict residence in the suburbs and rural areas and force Americans into city centers has passed the United States Senate Banking Committee and is on the fast track to passage in the Senate.

The bill is called the Livable Communities Act (SB 1619) and it was introduced by corruptocrat outgoing Senator Christopher Dodd (D-Conn.). It seeks to fulfill the United Nation’s plan Agenda 21, adopted at the Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro in 1992 and signed onto by “New World Order” President George H.W. Bush.

Source

According to the non-profit American Policy Center the bill:

Is a blueprint for the transformation of our society into total Federal control.
Will enforce Federal Sustainable Development zoning and control of local communities.
Will create a massive new “development” bureaucracy.
Will drive up the cost of energy to heat and cool your home.
Will drive up the cost of gasoline as a way to get you out of your car.
Will force you to spend thousands of dollars on your home in order to comply.

Here it comes the Agenda 21 plan that will push us all into the cities where crime and coruption run rampant.
We the people better wake the hell up and get active.

I was thinking about a 6 step plan to keep the Government in check that is Constitutional.

1. Petititon Some of us do this already, if it fails continue to step 2.
2. Demand Redress It's been tried several time but never sucessful continue to step 3.
3. Protest and demand removal from office over Malfeasance while in office. If the fails continue to Step 4.
4. Wide spread civil unrest non stop protesting until the Governement complies with the will of the people. If that fails continue on to step 5.
5. Open Revolution Removal of tyrants by force if needed. When complete Restore the republic.
6. Make some small changes to the Constutition so that the Federal Government can Never amass the power it currently has ever again. The federal government will be under the control of the states and thus the people.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
For the sake of research and reference, the bill is at thomas.loc.gov...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I was fixing to add it to the OP but since its already posted there is no need to. The article in a bit misleading but the bill's title is not the same I am wondering if there is another bill.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here is an excellent breakdown of the agenda-

You will need flash player to view it.Taking Liberty-How Private Property is being abolished in America

Here is an excellent research site on the Globalization Initiative-Global Research

Has anyone seen the YouTube video with Clinton pushing the Globalization Initiative? They are right out in the open folks! They do not even care if everyone knows now.

Clinton Globalization Initiative-Ask President Clinton a Question

Now, the above link is to a copy and repost of the original video.

The original video is heavily censored. No thumbs, no comments without preapproval.

You should see the comments they are showing. There is like maybe 12-18 with over 12,000 views. So you can imagine how many comments they have had to throw out.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is pretty mind numbing...

I wonder if the people that are causing these things to happen like Dodd understand that there will be people coming after them for revenge regardless of any security they might have or bodyguards..

This looks like a real war happening against the American people by certain powerful groups and bribed or corrupted politicians.. They need to be stopped at all costs, before people become seriously violent.

I am mailing hard copy letters to my congressional district and senate with a copy of this and demand an explanation... I am dountful it will accomplish much though, except for getting me added to some watch list.

Imagine being put on an enemy combatant list for being a patriotic American. Unbelievable

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It won't happen, it's as plain and simple as that.

First off every lawyer would have a field day with this one. Good luck to the government walking up on people’s property and telling them they have to move to the big city because they don't want them living outside of those filthy, disgusting places of corruption and crime.

The Senate can pass whatever they want, but if they think they are going to force 100 million Americans into cities I say good luck. There would be a revolution by morning.

If Thomas Jefferson were here today and that legislation passed and they enforced it, I guarantee you he would be the first to call for the people to come to arms.

edit on 9/15/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Also note that the Republican who won nomination for Republican governor for New York has said that he will basically seize all land .25 miles away from Ground Zero and the government will dictate what will happen around there and he said he would use that states' right of eminent domain to stop the Islamic Community Center from being built.

When I heard a Republican say that my jaw almost dropped. But no one is talking about it! If that was a Democrat the internet would be swarming with people saying, "See, I told you they were communists!"

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This bill and the reactions to it are quite interesting. The United States as a whole is not overpopulated, not by a long shot. Perhaps it is my European perspective, but I think it is important to keep wild spaces open. It is truly a thing that you do not know you are missing until they are gone.

That said, I will have to read the entire bill before I make a call upon it.

The reactions however, those I can comment upon. I find it interesting that there are still people here on ATS whom believe that their will is the same as that of everyone. If a government is to bend to the will of the people it must be the will of the majority, and the recent primary elections have shown that the will of the masses is by and large to keep going with what is going on.

Most incumbents won their primaries, with a couple notable exceptions, but that absolutely shatters the idea that the American people are pissed at the given political party they belong to and the people that have been representing them.

Current projections are even showing the Democrats keeping control of the Senate, which isn't even what usually happens in a mid-term election after a change in power.

One thing I have noticed is that a small but extremely vocal minority is calling for massive changes in governance, mostly to a Christian-Libertarian nation, while saying that they are in fact not a minority. This small group claims ownership of the will of the majority of Americans, and this can be an incredibly dangerous thing.

To the OP directly, I would say to be careful what you wish for. There's a good chance that if you got what you want, and the people were able to do whatever the will of the mob was, you'll probably end up with quite a different nation than the one you envision.

There is a reason that after President Obama got elected the extreme parts of the Religious Right stopped calling for another Constitutional Congress. I think the majority of Americans are far more progressive than you give them credit for.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Every week I see progress toward agenda 21, or see something that reminds me of it.
Thank you for your enlightening post.
I noticed condos are going up in city centers, during a time when no one is buying, started to research how many cities but there were too many.
We have a batch of empty ones here, the developer decided to lease them out for now. But they have the long view and I think more will go up.
In my opinion this is the exact opposite of the solution. We need to get people outdoors, building their own windmills and farms. Back to the future type thinking. Farming, walking, building, inventing. The Gov can't control the food supply and the infrastructure and the energy distribution any more, it is failing IMO.
Geez, I would die in the city, yech. Probably what they would like.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CestLaVie

Fannie Mae approving more Florida condos

Fannie Mae has approved 40 percent more condos for financing so far this year than last year, giving the real estate market another shot in the arm, according to data from Condo Vultures, a Bal Harbour-based real estate consultancy.

Through August, Fannie Mae had approved 123 new Florida condos, compared to 87 during the same period last year. Since 2007, Fannie Mae has approved 237 projects in Florida, with 70 coming from South Florida.

Though you guys may enjoy that.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

I can understand and I even encourage the government protect and preserve more land, but when they supposedly want to make all people live in cities that is where I draw the line. I won't live in a city, EVER. I would rather die.

I prefer fresh air and nature, I also prefer preserving it too. I support the tax cuts for fixing up your home and making it more green I actually think they should go further. But I oppose Cap and Trade and especially anything that forces people off their property. The government should be doing more constructive things such as creating a new Civilian Conservation Corps and lead the international fight for green energy by the government working with and investing in businesses that produce clean energy and other 'green' things.

When you talk about how only a few establishment candidates lost you are correct, less than 10% lost. But the power is not in the numbers but rather in the fear, by the Tea Party defeating even the best establishment candidates it sent a message to all Republicans that any of them could be next. It doesn't mean they will be next but rather that they could be. Think of it like Russian roulette, the Tea Party is the bullet. Not every time will the bullet be fired, but you are damn sure scared that you will be the unfortunate one.

I believe America is Progressive rather than Conservative, I just think the Conservatives are far more vocal. The Left in America acts timid and shy, unwilling to call out liars and hypocrites, too afraid to tell the Americans the truth about the other side and not strong willed enough to bring raw emotion into their speeches to motivate people.

In our polls, the Democrats are either tied or beating the Republicans when it comes to the midterms. But when it comes down to who is expected to vote that is where the Republicans are winning by about 10%. America is not becoming more Conservative, but rather the Left is disappointed with how Obama caved into the Republicans and how un-motivational the Democrats truly are.

I guarantee you 100% that if the Democrats put out enthusiastic Progressives to speak for them since apparently they can't do it for themselves, they would crush the Republicans easily. Put out people like Alan Grayson, Bernie Sanders and Al Franken, let them talk for the Democrats and I guarantee you the left will be fired up like they were in 2008 and the Democrats would keep both the House and the Senate.

I'm sure the Libertarians and Conservatives will be foaming at the mouth when reading this just to hit me with everything they got, but it's the truth and the truth is a Conservative's worst enemy.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I agree with your first part no one should be forced to live in a city.

The Left in America acts timid and shy, unwilling to call out liars and hypocrites, too afraid to tell the Americans the truth about the other side and not strong willed enough to bring raw emotion into their speeches to motivate people.

First
You are joing right?

The left is just as vocal as the right.
The left resorts to violence faster than the right.

Most liberals become more conservative with age as they learn and develop comonsense.
No one here would disagree that we need to be good stewards towards the enviroment, but I wouldn't wish this bill on anyone.

ETA: I was added as a Respected Foe for this post. Guess the truth hurts.

edit on 15-9-2010 by SWCCFAN because: Add Text

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I agree with you wholeheartedly. First off if this bill does do all of the evil things that are being said that it does, there is no way it would ever pass, and if it did, well I wonder what the record for least time between passing and being declared unconstitutional is...

Sensible preservation of natural areas is one thing, for instance your national parks are a shining example of that, but there is such a thing as too far.

If the foaming Libertarians try to blast you for your analysis, then they can save some volleys for me too because I think you're spot-on!

If Democrats actually brought their game and were willing to grow a spine, it would be a blowout.

Interestingly, all of the counties along the boarder in Arizona are polling very Democrat, it's getting very interesting to be sure.

I also believe that unless the Republicans take all of Congress this year, the current incarnation of the Tea Party Movement will morph into something completely different again too.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I like you SWCCFAN, you have great posts sometimes and overall I believe you're a good person. But you just lost all credibility when you equated Common Sense with Conservatism.

Epic fail my friend.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

So you would agree with more government control? How about Higher taxes and more Spending?

Government has become a sinking ship and instead of pumping out the water ( contracting its size and scope ), it makes the holes bigger.

The Government don't care about We the People. A resession and/or depression doesn't care what your political view is, it will still have an equil effect on us all.

Tyranny is Tyranny

There are both Liberal and Conservative Tyrants, Neither are good for the future of this Republic. If you want real change Join forces and reduce the size and scope of the Federal Government.

That way we can all be free.

edit on 15-9-2010 by SWCCFAN because: Re-Phrase and for other purposes

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I like you SWCCFAN, you have great posts sometimes and overall I believe you're a good person. But you just lost all credibility when you equated Common Sense with Conservatism.

Epic fail my friend.

Common sense says I have a right to private property, a right to live where I want, a right to use my land as I see fit, and a right to be left alone from looting violent savages.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Epic fail my friend.

Common sense says I have a right to private property, a right to live where I want, a right to use my land as I see fit, and a right to be left alone from looting violent savages.

Apparently 'genius' you missed my other posts, how conveniant.

I am against any form of property seizure like this bill supposedly proposes. I said it would start a Revolution if enforced.

I don't see how you can point the finger at me as if I support it.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

So we are all supposed to hold hands and vote Libertarian is that it?

Maybe we don't all want government to stop providing services, maybe we don't all want government to stop regulations, maybe we don't all want government to stop doing as we instruct. Government can be a force for good in this world, because government is the people. But how can any system be good when you have such people as yourself and many others like you who believe government is simply a necessary evil?

Nothing good can come from government when you treat it as if it is the problem. A government that is Democratic, Representative, Non-hierarchal, can and should work for the people and be the solution.

You people on the right presume that to be American you must support Free-Market Capitalism. As if the Market, unrestricted of regulations and safeguards, will somehow work with ultimate efficiently. That Unrestrained Capitalism is the only solution. Well I am a proud American and I hate the Free-Market system. I support a Mixed Market Economy or Social Market Economy where Government works for the little guy. Where the little guy has his say and can make the government serve him.

That is Social Democracy, that is Progressivism, that is just as American and that is what works.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I am not for the disbanging of the federal government. However it needs to be downsized by 75-80%. Most of the states have the same laws the Feds have. We have points that we can both agree on, However I am willing to agree to disagree on some points.

In order to get this republic back we are all going to have to find a good middle ground. If not a nation divided we will fall.

Our nations founders didn't all agree on every issue and neither will we. While we are engauged in debate here our nation is falling apart. We don't have to all be Liberterian or Conservative. Both sides have good and valid points. When It comes to enviromental issues I agree that steps should be taken to reduce our impact on the enviroment, but we don't need a nanny state to force us.

The issues here are so much larger than anyone of us.

Alone there is not much we can do; United we cannot be stopped.

I am to the point that I will vote for anyone that is not an incumbant.

However I don't think our votes will change anything but the face of the Pawns. TPTB have had their agenda planed for a very long time now and we all better wise up and get ready for a fight. Because one's coming whether you want one or not.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I consider Libertarians as my friends, as weird as that may sound. Libertarianism is the original form of Western Liberalism, it was egalitarian in the sense that they opposed hierarchy and aristocracy, but Conservatism was always the enemy of the working class. That is why it is so painful to see Libertarians working alongside Republicans when I think you guys could do better working with us Progressives.

Sure our economic agendas are different, but we have the most in common. You guys prefer Secularism, Egalitarianism, Liberty, Social Progressivism and Non-Interventionism. I truly believe that if the Left unites, I include Libertarians in the left, then we can take on the real evil which has been, still is and always will be Conservatism.

But both sides must be willing to compromise, we all know the Progressives won't give up a Social Welfare state so instead of destroying it Libertarians could try and find ways to make it as transparent and effective as possible and we can work together to make welfare unnecessary. This can be done, but we must focus on the worker and the small businesses. Instead of unfettered Free Trade Libertarians like we could come to mutual grounds by leaving the WTO and trying Fair Trade while at the same time keeping tariffs low.

But I am an unshakeable foe of Conservatism.

The first political parties were liberals, organized by the middle class in the 19th century to protect them against the aristocracy. They were major political parties in that century but declined in the twentieth century as first the working class came to support socialist parties and economic and social change eroded their middle class base.[25] Conservative parties arose in opposition to liberals in order to defend aristocratic privilege. But in order to attract voters they became less doctrinaire than liberals. However they were unsuccessful in most countries and generally have only been able to achieve power through cooperation with other parties.[26]

Socialist parties were organized in order to achieve political rights for workers and were originally allied with liberals. However they broke with the liberals when they sought worker control of the means of production.[27] Christian Democratic parties were organized by Catholics who saw liberalism as a threat to traditional values. Although established in the 19th century, they became a major political force following the Second World War.[28] Communist parties emerged following a division within socialism first on support of the First World War and then support of the Bolshevik Revolution.[29]

Right-wing extremist parties are harder to define, other than being more right-wing than other parties, but include fascists and some extreme conservative and nationalist parties.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join