It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ten Commandments Do NOT exist....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I speak Hebrew and Aramaic is like american English and.English..

The Word of God is multi dimensional and deep in both word, presentation, number, thus can have new meaning each time you read with spiritual eyes..

The sages did that for years which led to the talmud.. Each new revelation has been taught as singular truth.. However this just leads to confusion. Because a singular translation does not fit with others who have a just as relavent revelation..

Each revelation then is personal. Because God is a personal God who talks to you in you own language directly.. Because He loves you, wants to converse with you, and show how special you are with insight that is just for you..

You cannot then bring that personal message and present it as the truth... People have been doing that for hundreds of years... People leaning on their own understanding...

Let me let you into the impossible... Each word in the Tanakh written in its original format.. With each letter/lexicon in its corresponding number... Each sentence being added up can be divided by seven, Each verse and each chapter... This is impossible.. The whole language and culture of a people being reduced to multiples of seven! The greatest computers on earth could not carry that off. It is wayyyy beyond our inteligence and proof of a of a higher power and multi dimensional because it tells the future from the begining... Hence why God called it Torah or INSTRUCTION and why Yeshua told us to make and become Talmudim or students of Torah/instruction and gave us its true interpretation..

God made His Instruction to be simple: love God and love people, but man complicates, turns it into a religion and confusion..

Keep it simple stupid! Or profess to know the mind of God, making yourself into a fool and liar.. Because that singular revelation was just for you alone because He love YOU and does not apply to everyone.

God bless x

edit on 19-9-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

I agree. That is why I try to tell people that if this doesn't strike them in the right way, then it is not meant for them. This was personal for me, too. Some may have not come to the point of being ready for more info, that's all.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Its interesting that all this new information on the true bible/interpretation, has come when the theory of our "true" origins has come to light and is gaining popularity, at this late stage in the game.... My question to you is this, tptb messed with the scriptures and the history books before, whos to say they aren't doing it again? Christian dogma surely is a tool, but be wary, this new "aliens created us, the bible backs it up" story is just as sus

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
THE 10+2+1 COVENANT LAWS FROM YHWH AND THE NEW COMMANDMENT GIVEN BY HIS SON:

edit on 11/01/2009 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: WRONG PHOTO SIZE ON FIRST UPLOAD

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhebefree

I don't see it as backing up that "aliens" created us at all. Unless you have actually fallen for the decades of perversion of the truth that has been carried out. What people call "aliens" in this age are creatures created by Yahweh. Because the men who penned the religious texts we read today didn't have the language to describe what they were seeing, the descriptions that they gave are confusing. It has been very easy for the evil ones to subtly suggest that heavenly appearances and unexplained sightings are "aliens". They are extraterrestrial, mind you. Just not some little grey men from planet nibiru. But that is what they have made the majority believe. Very clever of them, too. It has been swallowed hook, line and sinker.

Before people were ever fed "alien" line of B.S., they knew that what those men wrote about were "angels". But once the ones in control needed to make the majority believe that there is no God, they began cultivating the "alien" myth. Now, there is a whole new religion out there: "We were created by aliens." Pure twaddle.

The only "alien" thing about Yahweh is His thinking. We can never truly understand that!

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Just so everyone knows, Jesus said the laws could be SUMMED up in two laws, he didn't make new ones, they were LAWS FOR DUMMIES. He was trying to explain the summation of the intent of each section. When will churchers get this stuff. Is simple out of the question?

THE LAW REMAINS. follow it as he said to...and you will be great in the kingdom of God.
Now I get why he said...why do you call me Lord but do not do follow my commandments.

edit on 26-9-2010 by shoulda taken the blue pi because: spelling error

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
By the way, to KING LIZARD

NICE AVATAR ON JENNYBEE35 I see that thing every time
beautiful work

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

jennybee.

Well them 10 commandments do exist and you will read of it by going to wyattmuseum.com and read 2 Maccabees 2:, Jeremy is commanded by God to take the ark containing the tablets of stone He wrote them on and hid them is a cave in the mountain Moses climbed up and hid it. Ron Wyatt found it but wasn't able to retrieve it, took pictures of it, the rent flat rock laid over it and the rent rock of the cave ceiling and blood had run down that rent and was still visible and had fell from the ceiling through the rent of that covering Jeremy had laid over it and then the blood fell on the mercy seat at which time we were all bought and paid for. Well Ron Wyatt went around on top and found indeed that Christ was crucified straight above and when the earthquake occurred and they pierced His side the blood run down the rent rock onto the mercy seat. Now what you must realize is there is such a strong power to keep anyone from getting to this ark and removing it that it will not be done until Christ, Jeremy reveals, when He comes again and gathers the saints that it will be removed. The Word of God will not be broken. The wonderful part is He has allowed this much to be seen. Unbelievers wake up, our Redeemer lives and was no hoax or imposter.

Daniel said the wise would understand. Dan. 12:10

The Truth can easily be found because He is searching for you. Please read John 4:23,24.

Truthiron

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Okay, that went right over my head

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join