It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ten Commandments Do NOT exist....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The Ten Commandments do Not Exist.... as you've always known them. I know that there people out there who believe the same thing I believe. That thru the ages, the original word of God has been distorted, the real meaning of words hidden by those with an agenda. The agenda was to keep the truth hidden from us. Now there has been discovered a new application for translating the original words of God. It is called Self Defining Hebrew. Some of you have already seen some of this work on this thread:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, they have translated the Commandments, or more rightly, The Decrees. Have a look:

The Decrees
v1 And so the supreme ones decreed all of the decrees and declared:

v2 I, Ruler of all the supreme ones, the one who improved your people by colonizing you on the land of Egypt, that house of service.

v3 Do not seek the council of the supreme ones under me, behind my back.

v4 Do not proceed to carve things and then everyone proceed to worship the improvements (we made) inside of the sky, those that are above. Nor worship anything we made to improve the Earth that is on the land, or under it. Nor any improvements in the waters in the land.

v5 You are not to hold fasts for them nor shall you serve them in any way. As so, I the Ruler of all, am the only one you should respond to, so I may protect you. I oversee the placement of burdens on the lineage of sons thirty and forty years of age who slander my people.

v6 And I deliver kindness to you, by my teachings, which will refuge you and warn you through my law. FINISH

v7 Do not exhaust the value of the name Ruler of all, your supreme one, to puff up your statements. You are not allowed to attach my name to your statements or vows to try and improve their validity and in doing so make my name worthless.

v8 Put away everything you have worked on over the week for the day of rest, as the Sabbath is special.

v9 Six long days you have to serve and work at all your jobs.

v10 The seventh day is Sabbath to Ruler of all, your supreme. Do not proceed to make anyone work, not you or your sons or daughters, who serve you. Nothing that is in your care, not even your livestock shall work. And you are to make sure that the poor within the city gates are given their needs. (So that they will not have to beg on this day).

v11 As so in six days were made by Ruler of all, all that draw attention above in the skies, and on the Earth, and in the waters. Everything we made to improve the Earth in those areas. All before the seventh day as was stated and then Ruler of all blessed the Sabbath day by setting it apart from the others.

Continue in next post.............

edit on 9/15/10 by jennybee35 because: add space between for clarity

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
v12 You are to take care of your mother and father (in their old age) to prolong your length of days over the land we improved that Ruler of all has given to you. FINISH

v13 Do not proceed to abandon those who need your support FINISH

v14 Do not proceed to break authority vows FINISH

v15 Do not proceed to steal FINISH

v16 Do not out of fear inside, lie about an event. FINISH

v17 Do not proceed to desire those of your household, your flesh and blood to fear you. FINISH

Do not desire that your wife fears you and your servants and maidservants and oxen and those of your vineyards and all of your increase to fear you.FINISH

Paraphrased English version The decrees ~yrbdh
c The Chronicle Project 2009

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So, there are a lot of theories as to why these things were hidden from us. I think that it comes down to the fact that these truths were meant to be hidden until this time, this generation. It is slowly being revealed, preparing us for what may be coming. These new translations of God's words and the history of creation also shed a new light on the nature of our Father. Just check out the story of Adam and Eve in the garden:www.thechronicleproject.org...

Scroll down to image 15 of 17 and click on the image. It is mind-blowing. It reveals that God was not some cruel, vindictive overlord, but a compassionate, loving God that has to follow the rules He made. I wonder who wants us to believe He is cruel and petty, huh?

So, let me know what y'all think. I'm sure someone has something to say!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
So, there are a lot of theories as to why these things were hidden from us. I think that it comes down to the fact that these truths were meant to be hidden until this time, this generation. It is slowly being revealed, preparing us for what may be coming. These new translations of God's words and the history of creation also shed a new light on the nature of our Father. Just check out the story of Adam and Eve in the garden:www.thechronicleproject.org...

Scroll down to image 15 of 17 and click on the image. It is mind-blowing. It reveals that God was not some cruel, vindictive overlord, but a compassionate, loving God that has to follow the rules He made. I wonder who wants us to believe He is cruel and petty, huh?

So, let me know what y'all think. I'm sure someone has something to say!

Use the ten comendemts as just an example.
Complete free will in entertainment, investigating on the internet, internet2/Virtual reality (Where you cant tell the difference between reality and the virtual world. as long as it does not "seriously" harm any beings in real. Even if you have bad thought disorder it wot mess with you.
It is only worried about wmd. Who owns this technology? A group of black ops from every country working together with aliens. They are who is in "Control" down here.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ezensurreal

I can't say I believe in aliens as such, or at least what most people consider aliens to be. There are things that have been here for millenia that are out to do as much harm to some of mankind as possible. They are teamed up with stupid humans, the ones that don't realize who they are dealing with.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

I believe they are a condensed version of Papyrus of Ani, specifically Plate 31 & 32, chapter 125... ALSO KNOWN AS 'THE NEGATIVE CONFESSION'

(1) Ani saith: "Hail, thou whose strides are long, who comest forth from Annu, I have not done iniquity." (2) "Hail, thou who art embraced by flame, who comest forth from Kheraba, I have not robbed with violence." (3) "Hail, Fentiu, who comest forth from Khemennu, I have not stolen." (4) "Hail, Devourer of the Shade, who comest forth from Qernet, I have done no murder; I have done no harm." (5) "Hail, Nehau, who comest forth from Re-stau, I have not defrauded offerings." (6) "Hail, god in the form of two lions, who comest forth from heaven, I have not minished oblations." (7) "Hail, thou whose eyes are of fire, who comest forth from Saut, I have not plundered the god." (8) "Hail, thou Flame, which comest and goest, I have spoken no lies." (9) "Hail, Crusher of bones, who comest forth from Suten-henen, I have not snatched away food." (10) "Hail, thou who shootest forth the Flame, who comest forth from Het-Ptah-ka, I have not caused pain." (11) "Hall, Qerer, who comest forth from Amentet, I have not committed fornication." (12) "Hail, thou whose face is turned back, who comest forth from thy hiding place, I have not caused shedding of tears." (13) "Hail, Bast, who comest forth from the secret place, I have not dealt deceitfully." (14) "Hail, thou whose legs are of fire, who comest forth out of the darkness, I have not transgressed." (15) "Hail, Devourer of Blood, who comest forth from the block of slaughter, I have not acted guilefully." (16) "Hail, Devourer of the inward parts, who comest forth from Mabet, I have not laid waste the ploughed land." (17) "Hail, Lord of Right and Truth, who comest forth from the city of Right and Truth, I have not been an eavesdropper." (18) "Hail, thou who dost stride backwards, who comest forth from the city of Bast, I have not set my lips in motion [against any man]." (19) "Hail, Sertiu, who comest forth from Annu, I have not been angry and wrathful except for a just cause." (20) "Hail, thou. being of two-fold wickedness, who comest forth from Ati (?) I have not defiled the wife of any man." (21) "Hail, thou two-headed serpent, who comest forth from the torture-chamber, I have not defiled the wife of any man." (22) "Hail, thou who dost regard what is brought unto thee, who comest forth from Pa-Amsu, I have not polluted myself." (23) "Hail, thou Chief of the mighty, who comest forth from Amentet, I have not caused terror." (24) "Hail, thou Destroyer, who comest forth from Kesiu, I have not transgressed." (25) "Hail, thou who orderest speech, who comest forth from Urit, I have not burned with rage." (26) "Hail, thou Babe, who comest forth from Uab, I have not stopped my ears against the words of Right and Truth." (27) "Hail, Kenemti, who comest forth from Kenemet, I have not worked grief" (28) "Hail, thou who bringest thy offering, I have not acted with insolence." (29) "Hail, thou who orderest speech, who comest forth from Unaset, I have not stirred up strife." (30) "Hail, Lord of faces, who comest forth from Netchfet, I have not judged hastily." (31) "Hail, Sekheriu, who comest forth from Utten, I have not been an eavesdropper." (32) "Hail, Lord of the two horns, who comest forth from Saïs, I have not multiplied words exceedingly." (33) "Hail, Nefer-Tmu, who comest forth from Het-Ptah-ka, I have done neither harm nor ill." (34) "Hail, Tmu in thine hour, who comest forth from Tattu, I have never cursed the king." (35) "Hail, thou who workest with thy will, who comest forth from Tebu, I have never fouled the water." (36) "Hail, thou bearer of the sistrum, who comest forth from Nu, I have not spoken scornfully." (37) "Hail, thou who makest mankind to flourish, who comest forth from Saïs, I have never cursed God." (38) "Flail, Neheb-ka, who comest forth from thy hiding place, I have not stolen." (39) "Hail, Neheb-nefert, who comest forth from thy hiding place, I have not defrauded the offerings of the gods." (40) "Hail, thou who dost set in order the head, who comest forth from thy shrine, I have not plundered the offerings to the blessed dead." (41) "Hail, thou who bringest thy arm, who comest forth from the city of Maati, I have not filched the food of the infant, neither have I sinned against the god of my native town." (42) "Hail, thou whose teeth are white, why comest forth from Ta-she, I have not slaughtered with evil intent the cattle of the god."

Moses was an adopted Prince of Egypt ....
He surly would have known these ways to live a good life...
He just got them down to their base element...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

Thanks for your contribution. Do you know when this papyrus was written?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Papyrus of Ani

The Papyrus of Ani is a papyrus manuscript written in cursive hieroglyphs and illustrated with color miniatures created in the 19th dynasty of the New Kingdom of Ancient Egypt (1240s BC).

that's the time frame for Ani's version.. which is handed down from previous Pharaoh's & Priests.. and so on etc..

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Really interesting stuff, looks as if Lys has a lot of reading to do. I've never heard of this stuff before, so I am interested.

Cool find!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

So, if they were not written down until 1240 b.c., how does that pre-date what God has Moses write down? What I'm saying is, if you believe that these decrees were from God Himself, then you understand that He had to have a trustworthy man to put chisel to stone to create them. This papyrus is the same as all other myths that people claim were the forerunners of God's words. They are a perversion of the truth. None of the myths or legends were written down until a language had been developed that made it possible to record them. The same holds true for God's word. The problem is, people want to use those perversions of truth to discredit God's words. God's words were passed down by word-of-mouth all those years, the same way that the myths were. It was not until someone worthy of recording them came along that they were written. If you believe that Yahweh is the one true God, there is no question of who is myth and Who is truly Supreme Ruler of All.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Listen, that site will keep you reading for hours! They give full explanations for all of their work, and encourage you to try to translate for yourself. It's hard, but so damn interesting! You should go check the History of the Appointed! The real story of Adam and Eve is awesome! I think I'll do a thread on that next. Let me know what you thi nk of The Chronicle Project!

edit on 9/15/10 by jennybee35 because: Spelling, dang it!!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Here is a Translation of the Sermon On the Mount
that I did August 25th, 2009. It took 27 minutes to write.

David Grouchy

Blessed are the alone: for the Kingdom of Heaven is come to earth.

Blessed are groups that bring suit to correct records of the past: for membership is comforting.

Blessed are the shy: for the whole earth shall hear of their inheritance.

Blessed are the groups which read and think on verdicts: for they shall know fulfillment.

Blessed are the pardonful: for they shall be pardoned.

Blessed are the pure in record: for they shall see good.

Blessed are the peacekeepers: for they shall be called the child of good.

Blessed are groups which are prosecuted for the correction of studies, and reports: for the Kingdom of Heaven is come to earth.

Blessed are ye, when man shall advertise against you, and prosecute you, and shall say all manner of misscharacterization against you falsely, for our sake.

Party, and be huge celebrations: for large is your company of friends: for so they prosecuted the truths which came before you.

Ye are the addiction of the earth: but if the addiction has lost his hold, where and with what will it be addicted? It is therefore God of nothing, but to be forgotten, and made into footwear.

Ye are the justice of the world. A public database cannot be made secret.

Neither do men seek a justice, and form a secret society, but seek audience, and it gives Justice to all that are subscribed.

Let your record so be published before men, that they may see your God work, and glorify your motives which are in heaven.

Think not that I am here to destroy science or scientists: I am not here to destroy, but to fulfill.

For truthfully I say unto you, till heaven and earth reproduce, one job or one tittle shall in no way pass from Science, till all be resurrected.

Whoever thenceforth shall break one of these least positions, and shall coax men so, he shall be called the smallest in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

For I say unto you, that except your researches shall exceed the record keeping of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case win the kingdom of heaven.

Ye have believed it was felt of them of old, thou shalt not sue, and whosoever sues is in danger of damnation.

But I say unto you, that whosoever is upset with his country but without a lawsuit shall be in danger of the damnation: and whosoever shall say to his country, fubsk it, shall be in danger of the elders, but whosoever shall say, they're dumb, shall be in danger of litigation.

Thenceforth if thou bring a breakthrough to the system, and there remember that thy country has anything against thee;

Leave the the breakthrough with the system, and go thy way; first to be reconciled with thy country, and then come to offer thy Hypothesis.

Agree with thine critic quickly, while thou are in the consciousness with him, lest at any moment the critic deliver thee to the self doubt, and the self doubt deliver thee to thee to inaccuracy, and thou be the father of a lie.

Verily I say unto thee, thou shall by no means get away with it, till thou has undone the uttermost consequence.

Ye have believed it was felt of them of old, you made your bed sleep in it:

But I say unto you, that whosoever thinks they aren't smart has slept in it already in his readings and studies.

And if thy best friend calls you stupid, snap your fingers at it, and flick it away from thee: for it is advantageous for thee that one of thy friends should be lost, and not that thy whole country be brought to trial.

And if thy best lover advises you to ignorance, clap your hands, and laugh it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy friends should be lost, and not that thy whole country be brought to trial.

It has been said, whosoever would drop out, let him take the g.e.d.

But I say unto you, that whosoever shall drop out, save for the teachers dropping out on him, has already failed, and whosoever joins him that dropped out commends failure.

Again, ye have felt that it has been believed by them of old, thou shalt not make thine own categories, but shall use the categories of the institutions.

But I say unto you, categorize not at all; neither in Heaven; for it is the imagination:

Nor by art; for it is the footprint of imagination: neither by history for it is the provence of brutal warriors.

Neither shall thou categorize by IQ, because thou can't make one score contain all truth.

But let your results be, whole, whole, none, none: for whatsoever is more than these comes from mischaracterization.

Ye have felt that is has been believed by them of old, thou can have any job ye want, and do something you love:

But I say unto you, that ye resist not mischaracterization: but whosoever shall assign you a label you don't like, turn to him your positive emotions as well.

And if any man will apprentice thee at the science, and take away thy findings as his own, let him have thy methods also.

And whosoever shall compel thee to serve a year, go with him two years.

Give to him that assigneth thee, and from him that would make expectations of thee turn not to quitting.

Ye have felt that is has been believed by them of old, thou shalt love thy company and, hate the competition.

But I say unto you, Truth to the competition, be honest about them that won't be honest about you, point out the righteous works of them that criticize you, and think well of them that despise and use you, and set themselves against you.

That ye may be the children of our imagination which is in heaven: for our imagination sheds light on the bad and the righteous, and grows the illusion and the truth equally well.

For if ye hand them which hand you, what reward have ye? Do not even the politicians do the same.

And if ye honor your company only, what do ye more than others? Are not even the lawyers so?

Be ye therefore perfect, even as our imagination which is in heaven is perfect.

Take heed that ye do not your mercy thinking before cameras, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of our imagination which is in heaven.

Therefore when thou doest thine mercy thinking, do not advertise before thee, as the corporations do in the homes and in the streets, that they may have the glory of cameras. Verily I say unto you, they only want money.

But when thou doest thy mercy thinking, let not thy worst lover know what thy best lover does:

That thine mercy thinking may be in secret: and our Imagination which sees in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

And when thou mercy think, thou shalt not be as the corporations are: for they love to mercy think standing in the homes and in the intersections, that they may be seen of cameras. Verily I say unto you, they are lucky to even get money.

But thou, when thou mercy think, enter into thy bedroom, and when thou hast shut thy door, mercy think to our Imagination which is in secret, and our Imagination which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

But when ye mercy think, use not the vain preconceptions, as the unimaginative do: for they think that they will be accepted for their much concentration.

Be not ye thenceforth like unto them: for our Imagination knoweth what feelings ye have need of, before ye ask him.

After this manner therefore mercy think ye: Thy Imagination which art in heaven, Revealed by thy name.

Our kingdom is come, our will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Give me this day, my daily feeling.

And forgive me my failures, as I forgive my failures.

And lead me not into repetition, but deliver me from misscharacterization: for Ours is the kingdom, and the responsibility, and the cameras, for ever. Amen.

For if ye forgive men their unknowing, our heavenly Imagination will aslo forgive you.

But if ye forgive not men their unknowing, neither will our Imagination forgive your unknowing.

Moreover when ye vacation, be not as the tourists, of a colorful clothing: for they change their appearance, that they may appear to be on vacation. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward.

But thou, when thou vacation, learn the local IQ, and clean thy accent;

That thou appear not unto men as tourist, but unto our Imagination which is in secret: and our Imagination, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.

Lay not up for yourself souvenirs of the place, where photos and performers do distract, and where packaging produces more waste than product.

But lay up for yourself souvenirs in heaven, where neither photos nor performers do distract, and where packaging does not produce more waste than product.

For where your ovine is from, there your feelings will be also.

The justice of the tribe is in the friend: if therefore thine friend be one, thy whole tribe shall be full of justice.

But if thine friend be misscharacterized, the whole tribe shall be full of injustice. If therefore the Justice that is in thee be injustice, how great is that injustice.

No man can follow two guides: for either he will doubt the one and listen to the other; or else he will hold to the one, and ignore the other. Ye cannot follow learning and facade.

Thenceforth I say to you, take no thought for your hotel, what restaurants, or what nightclubs ye shall visit; nor yet for your tribe, how ye shall represent them. Is not the visit more than commercial, and the tribe more than image?

Behold the word of mouth: for they pay not for advertising, nor do they want all your money; yet our heavenly Imagination makes them teachers. Are ye not better students than they?

Which of you by criticizing thought can add one day unto his stay?

And why criticize ye thought of your own tribe? Consider your own children who have had sleep overs, how they can grow, they advertise not, neither do they recruit:

And yet I say unto you, that even Mark Twain in all his publications was not received like one of these.

Wherefore, if Imagination so represent a tribe of the world, which this day is, and the morrow is changed, shall he not much more represent you, O ye of timid travels?

Therefore take no thought, saying, where shall we eat out? or, what club shall we drink at? or, how can we represent our tribe?

(For after all these things do the tourists seek
for our heavenly Imagination knows of friends, families, and marriages who can meet all these needs.

Pay them your vacation money: and pay the taxes on that money so they may enjoy it fully. For their country will grow thereby. Study of local tax laws is a task sufficient for a travel agency.

Advise not, that ye be not advised.

For with what solution you advise, ye shall be doubted: and with what standard you raise up, it shall be seen as prejudice in you.

And why fixate on tiny flaw that is in thy countries friend, but consider not the disaster in thine own friend.

Or how will thou say to thy country, Let me erase the flaw out of thy friend; and, behold a disaster is in thine own friend?

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the disaster of thine own friend; and then shalt thou find friendship in thy countries friend.

Reveal not that which is understood to the soldiers, nether cast ye your wisdoms before the police, lest they trample them underfoot, and turn again to arrest you.

Ask, and it may be given you; seek, and ye may discover; knock, and doors may be opened unto you:

For everyone that asks will see something, and he that seeks will feel something, and to him that knocks will hear.

Or what man is there of you, whom if his guest asks food, will he give him blindness.

Or if he asks for a feast, will he give him a poison?

If ye then, being misscharacterizers, know how to give God gifts unto your guests, how much more shall our Imagination which is in heaven give God things to them that ask him?

Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should see in you, do ye even to see so in them: For this is the science and the truths.

Go ye in at the sober gate: for intoxicated is the gate, and crooked is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go for that.

Because sober is the gate, and moderation is the way, which leads to life, and few there be that find it.

Beware of fake truths, which come to you clothed in certificates, but are not internally consistent.

Ye shall know them by reproducing their results. Do men gather facts from categories, or data from statistics?

Even so every God system brings forth God results; but a fake system brings forth mischaracterized results.

A God system cannot bring forth mischaracterized results, neither can a fake system bring forth God results.

Every system that brings not God results is dismantled and cast into the studies of historical deceptions.

Whenceforth by their systems ye will know them.

Not everyone that says to me, Word, Word, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of our Imagination which is in heaven.

Many will say to me in that day, Word, Word, have we not truthed in thy name? and in thy name have cast out deceivers and in thy name done many amazing actions?

And then will I professor unto them, I never knew you: depart from here, ye that work inequality.

Therefore whoever knocks these sayings of mine, and yet does them, I will liken him unto a doctor, which rebuilt a organ with his eyes closed:

And the light descended, and understanding came, and he could hear, and feel; and he failed not: for it was guided by imagination.

And everyone that hears these sayings of mine, and doesn't do them, shall be likened unto a propagandist, which rebuilt an organ of sand:

And it was made to look right, and shaped into the right form, and he closed it up, but it could not hold; and it ruptured: and tragic was the rupture of it.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Very odd translation. 27 minutes, huh? Did you see if you could get a refund?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I thought the point of this site, was a forum for people seeking to know the truth in an area. Posting random stuff doesn't help. Try and stick to the idea of seeking truth, rather than mocking what people bring. If you claim that science is superior, then use the tools of science to examine your topic, rather than the tools of the uniformed. From what I read on the rules of this forum, that is the intent and difference of this site

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Nothing hebrew about that!

I can tell jewish litrature a mile off because of the cadance of the words and how the setences are formed. This is how i knew that most of the new testament was written by jews too..
Its a nearly whole jewish book!

@jennybee.. Have to say after reviewing the chronicle site that it is way off the mark. Got to be honest that i got quite angry and punched my poor computer screen lol.. After 5000 years you would think that we would know that stuff huh? And those very scribes who copied each yohd and kosh would know? So why did we suffer all that time to make sure that the oracles were safe and whole? What about the vowels or the crowns above certain lexicons? That and the fact that aseret hadiberot means the ten commandments? HaMitvah is something else but is dependant on keeping the commandnents... That isnt me even getting started!.. What about our numerical system? Have you tried adding up each sentence and dividing it by 7? See what happens! It may surprise you and is not widely known.
My language is not giberish and has been virtually unchanged for thousands of years.

I get Holy Spirit spidey sense when you know something is not right, like myself leaving synagogue and letting God teach me... Its never let me down.. Keep your eyes open mate..

Will reply again later when i can be objective lol.. Dont want to be an ass and piss off my new friend!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Im sorry, you seem to be confused as to how long the Egyptian Dynasty's were around...

or the Sumerians... these all had written languages...

before Hebrew even got its start.. or Judians became Jews..

You're other point of confusion seems to be in thinking an Omnipotent God would need to write anything down at all....

Religions are man made creations for control and therefore have nothing to do with a being commonly referred to as "God"...

The Bible as we know it is a group of books chosen by Constantine's concil of Nicea... was it Gods hand to have all the bishops argue over which of his writings to include? why would he even give a message to a prophet only to later edit out his own works?

why is the bible today copy written? who owns Gods word now?

How has the NIV changed the passages compared to the King James Version?

It is easy to buy into its Gods Will.. its Gods word..

but if you step back.. its all mans doing..

If Gods Has Something To Say To Me... He Can Say It Any Time..

Otherwise... I tell him all about it when Im done on this trip...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hi,

Are there any peer reviewed studies done on SDH?

I'd be interested in seeing what linguistic scholars have to say about this reinterpretation.

Eric

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
why would none of us know what is on the chronicle project. Probably the same reason that non of the Hebrews new anything about the law when Nehemiah and the lot returned from exile and that was only a couple of generations. Until they found a copy in a wall, they were clueless. Now you have the Jews dispersed by the romans in 70 ad, almost two thousand years and you think we kept it?
The only reason we have all of those makings is because they were stuck in by the masorites around 900 ad.
If the chronicle stuff was bogus, the stuff would breakdown in other contexts. It doesn't. So check your spidey sense, because 2 plus two equals 4 no matter how much it goes against tradition.
Trust me, when I first saw this stuff it smacked me, but it works.
You should be asking, not why are they the first to find this, but how come those in the know haven't.
Do they know and have been hiding it?
That is the oldest conspiracy theory and now we have proof.
Check jenny bees stuff. Science is research and she's done her work

www.thechronicleproject.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Sorry I was away so long! My family expected to be fed at some point, so I fried chicken! Yummy.

I have to tell you that I had a dismissive reaction when I first found The Chronicle Project. I knew that God had something else in store for me, but wasn't sure where it would come from. The bible has been so screwed with over the centuries that I was questioning everything I read. Father was guiding me to show me truth, and I know that He can always be trusted to reveal the truth no matter how badly corrupted men have made His word.
I do hope that you will take a deep breath, and ask to be shown the truth of this new thing. Take the time to study their notes on translation, and how SDH works. Try to do a little translation yourself. Then, if this is still how you truly feel, then this is not for you at this time. I would never take it personally that you are not led to study this. Your relationship to Father is your personal business. I would never try to steer you into something you felt was wrong for you.
Sometimes new things are really hard to accept. You already know how to listen and learn from Father. Just make sure that you let that be the case here, please?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I wasn't asking about any other writings but these you presented. Let me ask this: do you accept that there is Almighty God? If not, then none of this applies to you. I am not discussing Sumerian writings, or Egyptian papyrus. I don't accept that those are anything other than myth. If this is how you feel about God's word, then I can't help you here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join