It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dwight D. Eisenhower, Guilty of War Crimes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
A hero who saved us from Nazis?
Or a Mass Murdering Zionist?

Have you seen the evidence that Eisenhower deliberately murdered about 1 million German soldiers after Germany had been defeated in World War II?

The September 1989 issue of Saturday Night has an article and photos about the slaughter. Here are the scanned images (please look at them, and think about what it means):

iamthewitness.com...

I was stunned at his cruelty!

edit on 15-9-2010 by canadiansenior70 because: change title

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
What a load of utter and complete garbage.
Why don't you find better things to do than soak up Jew hating anti semetic propaganda?
Fill up your mind with poison like that, it will come back on you someday.
wise up!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70

Raises hand....

I have 1 question. Where were these supposedly 1 million Germans killed buried?
That's a lot of bodies. Let me guess. In the same ovens that the Germans burned millions of men women and children in?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Hitler was also against the big bankers and big business.

So I guess you'd be right, but I don't see much else similarity.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Raises hand....

That's a lot of bodies. Let me guess. In the same ovens that the Germans burned millions of men women and children in?

Are you implying that there were not ovens that women and children were burned in?

As I remember you usually are on the other side of this fence.

edit on 15-9-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Raises hand....

Are you implying that there were not ovens that women and children were burned in?

As I remember you usually are on the other side of this fence.

edit on 15-9-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

You can be a Hitler or Gandhi in this world.
I chose Gandhi!
www.youtube.com...

I just wish out leaders would fallow in Gandhi's foot steps. www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-9-2010 by Ezensurreal because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2010 by Ezensurreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
C'mon, get serious........we'd still be paying them reparations. We did have werewolves after the war, but they killed nowhere near 1 million germans. Gimme a break, comparing Ike to Adolf, ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

Yea your website is blocked because it is lable as a discrimination web site... I dont think IKE, order 1 million German soldiers killed.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I changed the title as I supposed they were buried, but 1.7 million missing POWs was blamed on Russia!

All those replies are too fast for any of you to have read anything

www.the7thfire.com...

www.the7thfire.com...

www.rense.com...

He was a Zionist and kept the war going for 2 years longer, just for his buddies to make more money.
Read something then form a less biased opinion. You are 'blaming' the messenger here

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Please.
Like I'm going to waste time reading the "anti Zionist" raving of some internet "Jesus is Savior" idiot.
The source is blatantly stupid. The intent is anti Jew propaganda.
Give us a freakin break. Post on Stormfront.

link   

Please.
Like I'm going to waste time reading the "anti Zionist" raving of some internet "Jesus is Savior" idiot.
The source is blatantly stupid. The intent is anti Jew propaganda.
Give us a freakin break. Post on Stormfront.

link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

In my above post..... I suspect buried, as the article says the dead were just thrown off a truck and left for another group to pick them up.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

So, Ike orchestaded 1/6 of the deaths the nazi's commited in such a short period of time, and not only hid it, he hid the bodies? Wow, he was just awesome, I mean it took the nazi death maching years to achieve their number of murders and here Ike does this that quick. Gimme a break, more anti American propoganda if I ever heard it......make sure you and the boys say a Sieg Hiel for Ike tonight.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Ya Awesome
or more correct would be Gruesome

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
After WW II about one million German soldiers were missing in action, who never made it back. The standard 2 explanations for the missing million are: They have fallen at the eastern front or they have perished in Soviet camps. James Bacque gave another sensationalistic explanation, but his explanation has been taken apart by Austrian and German historians.

The high number of documented “other losses” are not losses in the sense that these prisoners have died. “Other losses” were those prisoners, who were either deemed relatively harmless (Hitler Youth, women) or deemed necessary for the rebuilding of Germany. They were the first prisoners, who were released after the war.

Millions of soldiers survived the Rheinwiesenlager. They have AFAIK never lobbied for justice and never mentioned a gigantic death count. If hundreds of thousands POW would have died from starvation, dehydration or exposure to the weather elements, their surviving co-prisoners would have recognized this.

See also:
Die “vermisste Million”: Zum Schicksal deutscher Kriegsgefangener nach dem Zweiten Weltkrieg
by Arthur L. Smith
(a readable e-book version is available in the web. The book is in German)

Nonetheless I wouldn't be surprised if the death count in these camps is higher, than previously documented. A Myth and gigantic Allie-German conspiracy has been exposed last year:

Post coming from our East German relatives and friends was often damaged. Someone seemed to have tampered with the letters. We Germans and the authorities blamed the Stasi for it. Last year is was disclosed, that both German authorities and Allies opened and censored hundreds of millions of letters. The Allies alone opened more than 40 million letters. They owned special letter-opening-machines. Further each month the US secret services wiretapped more than 90.000 telephones.

The US alone had more than 8000 agents who surveilled the German population. Thousands of people conspired in this conspiracy. The conspiracy did go on for decades and was only exposed, because archives have been opened.

Sources are in German
www.glasdemokratie.to...
einestages.spiegel.de...

edit on 15-9-2010 by Drunkenshrew because: fixed links

edit on 15-9-2010 by Drunkenshrew because: clarification

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It’s all crude revisionism.

If Eisenhower orchestrated what is being asserted the inquiring mind should ask “how” and “where’s the evidence”. What is missing are the witnesses who carried this murder out or who saw it happen – the thousands of allied troops who did the deed, burned the paper work and buried the evidence.

Sadly, the revisionism has a sinister undercurrent through that good old word “Zionist”. The implication is clear to me – and should be clear to others if they bothered to question what they read – that the Zionists were mass murderers too, thus attempting to diminish the severity of the holocaust.

Deny ignorance and question what is read and consider the source.

Regards

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
In reading further, because of the unpleasant responses, I will concede to paraphrase a comment on one of the articles I just read:

"Whether 1.7 million, 670000, or 4537 POW's died is not the point. Bacque rightly draws attention to ALLIED conduct both during and directly after the war. Even Ambrose himself grants that there was suffering beyond measure in those POW camps, and no one can refute the DEF redesignation."

I find there is enough written about the atrocity, eye witness accounts, and articles that were perhaps misconstrued, but 'where there is smoke there is fire'.(?) There is nothing that proves this totally false.

In regards to the angry posters, on this thread, or ANYONE's thread, there is a far better way to respond in the negative and that is to post, "It's possible you came across a biased report on _____________________! Might I suggest you read this? (post URL)

It is such a waste of time to be angry with strangers, and helping one another to get closer to the truth is a GOOD thing!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Another nut.

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
A hero who saved us from Nazis?
Or a Mass Murdering Zionist?

Have you seen the evidence that Eisenhower deliberately murdered about 1 million German soldiers after Germany had been defeated in World War II?

The September 1989 issue of Saturday Night has an article and photos about the slaughter. Here are the scanned images (please look at them, and think about what it means):

iamthewitness.com...

edit on 15-9-2010 by canadiansenior70 because: change title

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pacific_waters

Is this on topic? What is this about "another nut"? You posted just 2 words without an explanation as to why, or what it is to what you refer. Are you too afraid to have a sensible debate, whereby one can see the point of another, and vice versa, and somewhere along the way reach a common ground? Does quoting me make any point? Not to me!

Now you can make your point!

With enemies on ATS, who needs the Illuminati?

top topics

join