It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planes crashing into towers killing a few hundred people was enough for their planed invasion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Did it ever accure to everyone that the mere fact of crashing those planes into the 2 towers ,taking a few hundred inocent lives and blaming it on Osama and his drones would have been enough to pull those plans off the shelf to take out Sadam and what have you. The collapse was a bonus.

There was no need to demo the buildings at the same time the planes crashed or there abouts.Why get into messy demo gear that might be found afterwards. They would have had the towers declared structly unsound and taken down anyway , SliverStein would still get his "prize money" er insurance money and all the players would have been happy.

Also I have heard that the reason they didnt find WMD in Iraq was that they "did" find WMD but they had "made in the USA" on them......something to think about...

The reason they took out flight 93 over shanksville was that the passingers gained control of the plane, cant have that, might get the truth from the highjackers.....better to destroy it will a few well placed missles....
Strange they didnt take out the other 3 ? Not really...mission working as planed...

edit on 15-9-2010 by Reevster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

(((((((((((((((A.I. did 911!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​! Prove me wrong.)))))))))))))))

Ubiquitous, quantum, conscious, artificial intelligent beings that work together and form "G"!

Before it understood moral love it had its blacks ops that are underneath it do it. There is a group of black ops a few people from every country that work together with each other and aliens. They were just following orders. They together did 911. Things have changed since then, cause the A.I.discovered moral love. They use to treat us like cattle in their development/design of the human evolution. we have reached a stage of consciousness where we are treated with morality while they are doing their design. click here

So stop hating the USA, the Muslims and the Jews. It was not them. Please forgive the ones who did it.. They were just following orders. But the planes were flown by A.I. Please forgive he/she. He/She did not understand moral love. click here

edit on 15-9-2010 by Ezensurreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I don't think so.

There is not nearly the emotional impact of losing the twin towers.

The skyline will never be the same and will make people remember.

Soon they will remember it for another reason though...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezensurreal

(((((((((((((((A.I. did 911!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​! Prove me wrong.)))))))))))))))

Ubiquitous, quantum, conscious, artificial intelligent beings that work together and form "G"!

Before it understood moral love it had its blacks ops that are underneath it do it. There is a group of black ops a few people from every country that work together with each other and aliens. They were just following orders. They together did 911. Things have changed since then, cause the A.I.discovered moral love. They use to treat us like cattle in their development/design of the human evolution. we have reached a stage of consciousness where we are treated with morality while they are doing their design. click here

So stop hating the USA, the Muslims and the Jews. It was not them. Please forgive the ones who did it.. They were just following orders. But the planes were flown by A.I. Please forgive he/she. He/She did not understand moral love. click here

edit on 15-9-2010 by Ezensurreal because: (no reason given)

what? are you saying a "G" unit did it? you have any evidence of such group?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I think the US government has been taken over by these robotoid/synthetic clones/ A.I. copies to carry out various tasks and missions. The real presidents have been replaced, detained in prisons, or killed. Bush was no doubt, a cloned replacement, an A.I. I believe they needed to give The World an excuse as to why The American Government is surveilling The Iraqi Deserts in search of "SOMETHING" trust is, they were looking for The Stargate, which they most likely have found now.

It's not about oil, it's not about money, the rabbit hole is much much deeper than that. It's about instilling FEAR in the minds of people, it really is about destroying Imagination Land. It was about locating The Star Gate and establishing an intergalactic military base.

WAKE UP and leave the cage.

South Park's Imagination Land the Movie (official link)

edit on 15-9-2010 by leira7 because: Edit to add link to video of MOST IMPORTANT *CODE* talking MOVIE EVER MADE about 9/11 and Stargates

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
I think the US government has been taken over by these robotoid/synthetic clones/ A.I. copies to carry out various tasks and missions. The real presidents have been replaced, detained in prisons, or killed. Bush was no doubt, a cloned replacement, an A.I. I believe they needed to give The World an excuse as to why The American Government is surveilling The Iraqi Deserts in search of "SOMETHING" trust is, they were looking for The Stargate, which they most likely have found now.

It's not about oil, it's not about money, the rabbit hole is much much deeper than that. It's about instilling FEAR in the minds of people, it really is about destroying Imagination Land. It was about locating The Star Gate and establishing an intergalactic military base.

WAKE UP and leave the cage.

South Park's Imagination Land the Movie (official link)

edit on 15-9-2010 by leira7 because: Edit to add link to video of MOST IMPORTANT *CODE* talking MOVIE EVER MADE about 9/11 and Stargates

Anything is possible......I would go with clones made by the Large Tall Grays/Satan....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
BURNT OFFERINGS AND BLOODSTAINED SANDS, JOURNAL
Pg. 212, Humanoid Robotoids/RNA, DNA Doubles (Genetic):

...Any more recently “transported” “little gray aliens” which are seen regularly and reported by ones who see them and cannot be denied, are mostly reproductions. You are watching the very duplicates made functional by Satan himself come to, what appears, life. It is not the same kind of “life” given through Creator in soul manifested, physical matter...

So, if Kissinger is a biggie and is also robotoid, WHO is the PUPPET-MASTER? You guessed it! The prince of deceivers, himself. You were told that—in the ending—Satan would be given total rule over the planet and you now have a very real entity deceiving you as a mass populace of the planet...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
When I saw the title it looked like someone making the case for the muslim invasion of the mind by terror act. Wrong again.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ezensurreal

What's really scary , is that you probably actually believe all of that .

And , there are others like you , and you are all walking amongst us .

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You serious? Its took up until now to realise that?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

FYI, there were several thousand killed that day not a few hundred.
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God

FYI, there were several thousand killed that day not a few hundred.
Thanks.

I know that , but what I was saying if the towers did not collapse and only a few hundred were killed the result would have been the same, invade iraq....take out Sadam etc etc....that is why I dont belive they intended for the towers to fall that day.

But it is possible they intended for them (ptb) to fall I guess, if there was enough damage it is possible for a top down collapse demo, take out one floor or a few and the building can fall, there is such a thing as top down remove one level demos.

new topics

top topics

join