It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Lawyer Finds Fresh Wounds on Saddam's Body

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
if they are not wounds from a 45 hand gun then who realy cares? come on he's a killer no matter how you say it .may not be the trigger man but no the less,still a killer

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well who said that these wounds were caused by the US? I do not belive that the article described throughly the wounds, just that they are fresh.

There is the possibility that Saddam is trying to bleed himself, or commit suicide. No mention of how these wounds were caused, could be by him punching the wall or using a sharp object to tear the skin.

No of course I have no sympathy for Saddam, he deserves to be punished for his genocide. Where were the lawerys of the Kurdisg children when they were gassed?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The Pentagon is denying Saddam was abused

A senior Pentagon official in Washington denied the allegation Wednesday, saying Saddam was being treated in accordance with the Geneva Conventions and that the International Committee of the Red Cross has access to him.

The administration has never waivered from its insistence that Saddam be covered by the Geneva Convention. Interesting how this may not apply to other Iraqi prisoners.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Excuse me, people, but human rights only apply to HUMANS.

Saddam is not human, is a sack of turds. he has no more human rights than that punk little chicken Hitler would have, had he not killed himself.

But of course, here we have people who are complaining about US human rights abuses.

So, I say we release Saddam, since hes not very safe in our capable hands. I sy we release him onto the streets of Iraq. let him walk out the door where were holding him.

And then let an angry Iraqi mob show you whiners what REAL human rights abuses are.

Q

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Well...depending on when this report was taken, he was probably still recovering from his capture. When they dragged him from his hole, he spat on one of the troops...who promptly socked him right in the chops for his unsanitary indiscretion. What a lucky guy.

Poor, poor Saddam. Perhaps you should go ask one of the orphans whose parents were thrown in a woodchipper or dunked in an acid bath how much they care about his "minor wounds".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join