It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO PROOF the WTC towers were not brought down by the planes but by deliberate demolition

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
(deep breath)

Would you people STOP this nonsense.

You know.....you all say this but never once am I hearing HOW it was done.

WHO is setting off these detonators (at the EXACT time the second plane hit)?
WHO?????????
Answer me that then, answer me, WHERE?
Where is this person, robot, computer whatever located that KNEW to set off explosives at precisely when the second plane hit?

I know we're on the same side (9-11 was an inside job) but for the love of gawd, you people aren't having lucid nor thorough thoughts. You're just putting out an accusation with absolutely no substance.

Anyone can say anything. But what separates rambling to something worth considering are........examples. Don't just SAY your thought without explaining how it could possibly happen. Because you might as well say, aliens did this while orbiting Mars! .

(exhale)

The government, or the organization that is responsible for the so called "attacks" on 9/11...explosives can be detonated on a precise time scale via a computer program, also, notice the explosions happened a few seconds before the main sound of the second "plane".

Whoever detonated the explosives knew exactly when that "plane" was coming....

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
There are lots of reports of the building swaying on impact. If the building swayed 10 ft to the north it would have to displace 1352000 cubic feet of air. On its return and 8 ft past center to the south it would leave a 2433600 cu ft vacuum in its wake that would need to be filled rather quickly. This to me is the most likely cause of the puff of smoke in the video.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join