It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight United 93 crash at Camp David smoking guns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This is the ultimate proof that flight 93 never crash at Pennsylvania,Shanksville. But it did crash at Camp David we will have to look at the old news i mean the couple first days news after 9/11 because they did fix the mistakes they did. plz watch the full story no fast foward

Flight 93 Crashes into Camp David PART-1

Flight 93 Crashes into CAMP DAVID Part-2

Oh by the way you can't have back the 15 minutes of your life sorry
s

edit on 15-9-2010 by knowneedtoknow because: video didint work now its good

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Not really a smoking gun in my opinion. Many wild speculations were spewed out by the media as fact. The heavy debris at the bottom of the lake will be a smoking gun. My theory has flight 93 blown into pieces mid-air and all the chunks picked up by workers sworn to secrecy. Someday one of those workers will show a conscience and come forward with the truth. So many theories abound. Are you going with the "there were no planes theory"?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

ya no plane at Shanksville, Pennsylvania thats for sure, maybe it did blow in pieces i have no trouble belief that for sure i respect your opinion i am on that board to try to find the true its hard when they control everything whit people that try to Disinform. maybe the camp david is not true but i have my opinion you have yours it all good thats why we did a big progress in 9 years

come and see my oder post on flight 93 i am open to any new idea its only 9 year im in to that
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Respectfully, a smoking gun it is not, but rather an early report based on rumor, opinion and panicked people on 911. This is only another example of word twisting to fit the theory at hand and little else. While I do not believe the OS either in order to get to the truth people have got to stop falling for inaccuracies such as this one and look at the facts and obvious evidence where it presents itself.

top topics

join