It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Upcoming UFO-Nukes Connection Press Conference

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Good Day Forumerions,

This just in from Robert Hastings:

Former Military Men Say UFOs Have Monitored and Sometimes Tampered with Our Nuclear Weapons

Declassified U.S. government documents and the testimony of more than 120 former or retired military personnel have established, beyond doubt, the reality of ongoing UFO incursions at American nuclear weapons sites. While most of the incidents apparently involved mere surveillance, in a few cases a significant number of nuclear missiles suddenly and simultaneously malfunctioned, just as USAF Security Policemen reported seeing disc-shaped craft hovering nearby. A detailed discussion of these cases may be found in my 2006 article “UFO Sightings at ICBM Sites and Nuclear Weapons Storage Areas” and my 2008 book UFOs and Nukes which is available only at my website.

On September 27th, during a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington D.C. , six former U.S. Air Force officers and one former enlisted man will reveal their own dramatic experiences involving UFOs at nuclear weapons sites. One of them, former Minuteman missile launch officer Robert Salas, is co-hosting the event with me. We hope to draw worldwide media attention to this vital issue by presenting the testimony of highly-credible individuals who witnessed extraordinary encounters which have officially been kept secret for decades.

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

Hey Frank ,thanks for the information buddy,its really un real how many people are coming out lately with stuff like this,maybe not nuclear but general ufo stuff
did i hear you and Jim marrs on Paracast before?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
What if it is human technology, designed to knock the nuclear capability of the enemy off-line? Wouldn't it be wise to pass this technology off as ET? Where would we test such technology in a real world training mission, while keeping the training as "real" as possible, on our unsuspecting batteries?

I think we have all seen the video of the one UFO firing something at the rocket in flight (I have only seen it once so I don't quite remember it) but why wouldn't that be our own technology, designed to subtract our enemies nuclear threat?

--airspoon

edit on 15-9-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

What if it is human technology, designed to knock off-line the nuclear capability of the enemy? Wouldn't it be wise to pass this technology off as ET? Where would be test such technology in a real world training mission, while keeping the training as "real" as possible

Hey Airspoon thats a very good point,if it was off world nobody would try to duplicate it,i believe we will see a project bluebeam sometime in our lives,who know mate? it could only be around the corner.
your right to be skeptical ,thats why i have writen them words in my avatar,to keep me skeptical

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This will amount to nothing on the grand scheme of things.
Not that the subject itself isn't interesting, but if these confessionals by former officers meant anything...things would have happened in 2001 with the disclosure project.

oh well.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Good Day Johnny C!

Originally posted by johnny c

Hey Frank ,thanks for the information buddy,its really un real how many people are coming out lately with stuff like this,maybe not nuclear but general ufo stuff
did i hear you and Jim marrs on Paracast before?

You're very welcome. I view this as the second barrel of the double-barreled shotgun . . . or the one-two punch! the first being Leslie's book.

As to The Paracast, yes I did have the privilege of interviewing Jim; my only complaint is "we didn't have enough time!"

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Good Day Airspoon,

Originally posted by airspoon
What if it is human technology, designed to knock off-line the nuclear capability of the enemy? Wouldn't it be wise to pass this technology off as ET? Where would be test such technology in a real world training mission, while keeping the training as "real" as possible?

I think we have all seen the video of the one UFO firing something at the rocket in flight (I have only seen it once so I don't quite remember it) but why wouldn't that be our own technology, designed to subtract our enemies nuclear threat?

--airspoon

The anecdotal accounts, et al describe technology beyond the grasp of our technology. Moreover, UFOs have been reported at or near nuclear facilities since 1947, e.g., Hanford, Roswell (RAAF), Oakridge, Los Alamos, Savannah etc.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Thanks for a reply buddy
,i really enjoyed it the interveiw,im sure you will get more time the next time

I love the paracast show,dave and schyler came on line the other day over my Steven Basset thread.[never a dull moment,lol]
Thanks very much for all your good work mate,you have people that really like your stuff in Ireland,keep up the good work

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I've been looking forward to this since late last year when Robert Hastings aired his plans.

There's a long history of UFO reports, mythology and discussion involving nuclear facilities. NICAP have a long list of reports going back to 1944 and many of them involve a variety of personnel ranging from base guards to scientists and senior staff.

UFO lists and forums are likely to approach meltdown and it's easy to predict how particular groups and researchers will react. Toys out of prams and ad-homs will be flying as familiar names jockey for the higher ground...

The epic disagreement between James Carlson and Robert Hastings (both ATS members) will be reignited from smouldering animosity. Personally, I'd like some sort of resolution in this battle of accounts of what did -or didn't- happen at Malmstrom AFB. Needless to say, if Malmstrom becomes undermined by questions of credibility, there still remains a number of other accounts to keep the UFO/nuke connection alive.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I think they are attracted to artificial star energy. They probably wonder wtf are we making this type of energy on a planet we live on for, smh..............

edit on 9/15/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Afternoon Kandinsky,

Originally posted by Kandinsky
I've been looking forward to this since late last year when Robert Hastings aired his plans.

There's a long history of UFO reports, mythology and discussion involving nuclear facilities. NICAP have a long list of reports going back to 1944 and many of them involve a variety of personnel ranging from base guards to scientists and senior staff.

UFO lists and forums are likely to approach meltdown and it's easy to predict how particular groups and researchers will react. Toys out of prams and ad-homs will be flying as familiar names jockey for the higher ground...

The epic disagreement between James Carlson and Robert Hastings (both ATS members) will be reignited from smouldering animosity. Personally, I'd like some sort of resolution in this battle of accounts of what did -or didn't- happen at Malmstrom AFB. Needless to say, if Malmstrom becomes undermined by questions of credibility, there still remains a number of other accounts to keep the UFO/nuke connection alive.

"The epic disagreement" as you've labeled it has never gone out; however, you'll pleased to know that in Robert's upcoming article, the pertinent telephonic interviews in question will be embedded in his penscript and Ufologists, UFO enthusiasts and skeptics alike can make up their respective minds regarding the evidence submitted by Robert Hastings, Bob Salas et al.

This "will clear the air" for most; however, I'm sure Carlson's diatribe will continue regardless.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

"The epic disagreement" as you've labelled it has never gone out; however, you'll pleased to know that in Robert's upcoming article, the pertinent telephonic interviews in question will be embedded in his penscript and Ufologists, UFO enthusiasts and skeptics alike can make up their respective minds regarding the evidence submitted by Robert Hastings, Bob Salas et al.

Thanks Frank....that's good news for all 'sides' of the discussion if they have an honest interest in the subject.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

About two years ago I saw a panel on Larry King discussing what it seems is the same event you are talking about.
Managed to find it on youtube....
www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-9-2010 by Cherryontop because: to add you tube link

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

To be fair, the article only talks about "UFOs", not specifically ET or T.

But, on that, I would suggest it's unlikely humans have anything like this. Disarming nukes with a laser beam? I don't think so.

If this has been happening then it's clear the ETs don't want us blowing ourselves up. Or maybe they're more interested in the damage we could potentially do to the planet in a nuclear war.

edit on 15-9-2010 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
This will amount to nothing on the grand scheme of things.
Not that the subject itself isn't interesting, but if these confessionals by former officers meant anything...things would have happened in 2001 with the disclosure project.

Greer's 2001 Disclosure press-conference failed because it was not about the supposed (and exaggerated numbers) of credible witnesses. It was a vanity project, not to reveal an ongoing reality but to promote Greer and his beliefs.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
But, on that, I would suggest it's unlikely humans have anything like this. Disarming nukes with a laser beam? I don't think so.

If that's what really happened...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Warren
... Ufologists, UFO enthusiasts and skeptics alike can make up their respective minds regarding the evidence submitted by Robert Hastings, Bob Salas et al.

Speaking as a skeptic...

...judging from the evidence that Mr. Hastings has presented thus far, it is clear something very strange has happened around our nuclear facilities. Whatever it may be, it warrants further investigation, as it is a matter of our security.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
These reports date back decades, and so I am wondering how they are relative to security concerns of today? Also in regards to furthering UFO investigations in general nothing that could be said at the press club will move the endeavor of ufology forward much because the testimonies these individuals are going to be repeating would have been news already long ago if such reports had any real merit. So why would this press club conference be of any value to anyone?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Evenin' LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
These reports date back decades, and so I am wondering how they are relative to security concerns of today?

UFO reports over or near nuclear weapons facilities have been reported since the birth of what is deemed "modern day Ufology" (summer of '47). They have been reported in every decade thereafter and continued right into this decade; in UFOs & Nukes, on pg 477 Hastings writes:

" . . . the last reported incidents took place near Conrad, Montana (the town is surrounded by missile sites).

"The concern" is that they seem to operate with impunity and apparently have and can affect the functionality of our defense systems.

Also in regards to furthering UFO investigations in general nothing that could be said at the press club will move the endeavor of ufology forward much because the testimonies these individuals are going to be repeating would have been news already long ago if such reports had any real merit. So why would this press club conference be of any value to anyone?

I'm going to assume your not kidding . . . and a proper (in depth) answer would take to long; however, first, the public's mindset regarding UFOs is a congregation of ignorance which is the direct result of the Hyperbole being spewed by the equally nescient mainstream media.

Additioanlly, some of the military personnel that will participate in the upcoming press conference have never spoken publicly about these events. Moreover, never has the information that will be presented in the next two weeks been presented before in this entirety.

Whether the upcoming event will "move the endeavor of ufology forward" is yet to be seen; however, given the caliber of the witnesses, and their respective jobs at the time, as well as the national security implications--make no mistake this is a monumental affair!

Finally, to suggest that the merit or worth of factual information is dependent on whether it has been in the public domain previously or that it should have been, frankly, is nonsensical.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Frank Warren
... Ufologists, UFO enthusiasts and skeptics alike can make up their respective minds regarding the evidence submitted by Robert Hastings, Bob Salas et al.

Speaking as a skeptic...

...judging from the evidence that Mr. Hastings has presented thus far, it is clear something very strange has happened around our nuclear facilities. Whatever it may be, it warrants further investigation, as it is a matter of our security.

Exactly the point!!!! Bravo!

Cheers,
Frank

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join