It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New "Steve Vigilante" Footage compared to Naudet Bros. The Same "Holy Sh*t" again? Thoughts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hey guys , I was participating in the other thread about the new "Steve Vigilante" video. A lot of people are saying different things so I wanted to make my own thread about something interesting I noticed.

Admittedly this is my 'conspiracy' side coming out.

looking at this video again it seems we have very similar "HOLY SH*T" exclamations, that I recognized from somewhere before.

In the 'new' video by Steve Vigilante right at the beginning about the 0:02 mark we have a "HOOOLY SH*T" from some guy. VIEW VIDEO BELOW.

I wondered where that sounded familiar, I've reviewed many 9/11 videos and I've always had this thing for how the audio from some videos seems over layed from others. So I looked over the original footage of the Naudet first strike and found this video.

Go to around the 0:03 to 0:05 mark in the beginning...the same "HOOOLY SH*T"? Very similar, same kind of inflection.

Now I'm not claiming anything here, I know there were a lot of "HOOOOLY SH*TS" thrown around that day, but these two sound like the same guy. What's strange though is that BOTH videos START with the quote.
Strange also is how this "Steve Vigilante" also titles his video with the words "original sound".

Is that important to him somehow? Is there something about the 'sound' he was thinking of?

Also, does this guy "Steve Vigilante" have any connection to the Naudet Bros? Because there's a guy with the same sounding voice , yelling the same "holy sh*t", in almost the same exact manner. And "Steve Vigilante" seemed to end up at almost the same intersection the Naudet Bros (towards the end of his film above) were at in THEIR footage.

Now I don't like to reach with speculation, but there has always been a pattern with all the "Holy Sh*t" quotes in many of the videos that seem like the same guy.

If I have nothing, tell me. If it seems way out, tell me. But I really wanted some other opinion on it.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
i noticec tha too. anyone have voice recognition programs they can run all these "o my god" through?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

a guy in the other thread tried it. But it's not an overlay, it just sounds like the same guy with the same voice, same tone, same "HOLY SH*T", same inflection.

If it was overlaid audio, maybe. But to do a voice recognition on this guy would require some serious hardware, that I doubt the average person has.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

ill have to try when i get hm. my computer, like most, have basic recognition. ill set my comp using one of the holy #s as my password recognition, and then try and use a different one to unlock it.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Yes , they they do sound alike, the Shhhhit and the hOOly sounds familiar on both clips.
The explotion also sounds just like an explotion and not a metal plane hitting concrete...

edit on 15/9/2010 by ChemBreather because:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I still think it's too hard. Background noise, different recording mics, different ambient sound. Too much variation and it's not clean.

There's other 9/11 videos with same same sounding guy, he always says "HOLY SH**" and always the same way. I've heard the Naudet films so much that when I heard him on the new video I immediately thought it reminded me of the guy.

It's just weird, and this new video being released NOW is weird, and in it's title it says "original audio"????

WTH? Is there something we need to note? And this "Steve Vigilante" dude ends up at the almost the same intersection and the same shot? Were these guys sharing the same friends?

Its like the "HOLY SH*T" guy was some mascot that they had hang out with them.

"Oh well you know Fred, he doesn't say much, he just likes to say HOOOOLY SH*****T" at everything"

LMAO

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Do you guys see if there is some kind of air pressure shift/change at 1:55 ? looks like the smoke gets sucked into the building for a split sec and pufs out again just before plane/rocket/smurf hit the other tower..

I started this thread to just talk about the audio. There's another thread in this section if you want to talk about the smoke anomalies. Please, thanks.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
questions watch frames 1.55 to 157 look at the outer cavities from the initial hole of the building watch the small cavity's burning black a-1 jet fuel it seems seconds before the second plane hits that there is a fluctuation looks like a detonation. but when you watch the cavities prior you see that they were burning for a while but with no fluctuation could be some sort of aero suction thing happening, could be bad audio dub timing most likely, could be like a prision movie when the lightning stikes smash the pipe and tunnel out or in this case fire in the whole.

next question one of the witnesses says that theres no phone reception so is it the case that the silent reception is to prevent remote detonation further terroisim. (not going to argue that men in black silent the phone system to make sure there no rf disturbance with there plans sorry but its fun to think counter like that)

or is it the case that theres so much disturbance from the impacts that all the omni directional gear is fried...

and next question i know that planes did use DU depleted uranium for counter balancing and that this was discontinued in the 80's but does that mean all this crap was taken off the fleet or discontinued in production im not saying that du was used in 9/11 wtc my question is did the perpetrator have the option to use such planes.

next question one of the posts says the witnesses says its the "Israelis" i didnt here it in the video and i cant be bothered quoting it but if it was the case maybe they were pisst when this happened.

"In 1998 it was publicly revealed that 190 liters of dimethyl methylphosphonate, a CWC schedule 2 chemical which can be used for the synthesis of Sarin nerve gas, had been included in the cargo. Israel stated that the material was non-toxic, was to have been used to test filters that protect against chemical weapons, and that it had been clearly listed on the cargo manifest in accordance with international regulations. The Dutch foreign ministry confirmed that it had already known about the presence of chemicals on the plane. The shipment was from a U.S. chemical plant to the Israel Institute for Biological Research under a U.S. Department of Commerce license."
" i guess thats what happens when your boot legging Sarin gas to sadam lol"

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

still worth a try. ill just have to be more thorough to get a more precise result.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Due to very poor eyesight, I've always recognised people by sound rather than by appearance.
Watching TV series, I can tell if I've seen a visiting actor elsewhere by the voice.

And I'd swear those two "holy #s" are said by the one person.

Also, the voices appear to be overlaid, and the use of the term "bro" sounds really artificial.

I think it was Audacity I had on my last computer that could save and analyse audio from Youtube. Must ask my son who knows more about such stuff. Pictures of the 2 soundbytes would be worth comparing.

How can I record sound from YouTube videos?

Audacity (free download)

edit on 15/9/10 by Kailassa because: to add links

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimnal
next question one of the posts says the witnesses says its the "Israelis" i didnt here it in the video and i cant be bothered quoting it but if it was the case maybe they were pisst when this happened.

I suspect this clip was put out to counter the persistent belief among some Truthers that no Boeings hit the towers that day. The initial talk of a "friend" seing a Boeing or an Airbus hit the first tower is highly suspect, as at first everyone thought that had been a small plane.

The mention of Israel would have been a hook to get this believed by Truthers.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I agree that the two voices are quite similar. It would be interesting to see if a voice recognition program would identify the two exclamations as coming from the same person.

That said, I don't believe it's an overlay. The man in the "Vigilante" footage finishes the phrase with a much weaker punch on the third syllable, where the three syllables in the Naudet film finished just as strong as they began.

top topics

join