It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party Backs Racist, Beastiality fan

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

I myself have not seen or heard of this man.....

But just from posts like this, and the TP accepting, ppl for whom they are, and not banning , them from their historical envolvements...Has me starting to take notice...if any of these folks, dems/reps/TP...or whatever else there is now.

I'd put big Vegas odds on there being, much.. much... meater/juicer "dirt"....on many members currently holding seats in our own house of Reps........and congress!

Point is, if anything....they don't seem to be predjudice sp?..........or hold ppl's past against them.

And seam to be gaining ground....I'm not a Tp'er ....just FYI.....
I am runnning a silent protest...by not participating in the election scam....that has become the new "Reallity TV" show.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

We will never find an angel to vote for and no point trying. What people do in their bedrooms, or other people's bedrooms means nothing to me. Nor does it matter if they tell off color jokes from time to time. Blatant racism does concern me. That is nothing to joke at. It suggests a bias for one segment of society over another and I would cancel my support for someone over that issue.

What matters more to me is whose interests are they apt to be concerned about once elected. Who they take donations from is a good indicator so long as you also know something about that benefactor. Not all rich people are evil, or in the same way. We cannot deny that they will beholden in some way to their benefactors and will be expected to vote in ways that favor them.

I would not simply not vote unless there were obviously no acceptable choices. If you do not cast a well thought out, intelligent vote, then you make it more likely the guy with the brassiest and/or dirtiest adds will be voted in by the sheeple who react but do not think.

edit on 9/19/2010 by wayno because: sp.

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join