It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Judaic Role in the Black Slave Trade

page: 1
4

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
vodpod.com...

Snippet from the introduction to Tony Martin's speech.
thelastoutpost.com...


Quote:

In this brilliant foray into the hidden dimensions of the chronicle of black servitude, Tony Martin, professor of African History at Wellesley College, lectures on the role of Judaics in the Trans-Atlantic slave trade, and the impact of racist rabbinic texts on the formation of the contemptuous view of Africans which led to the justification of their enslavement. Dr. Martin's speech is introduced by Michael A. Hoffman II who provides insight on recent scholarly developments concerning the "Curse of Ham."

Unquote:

This is another aspect of history which we have been lied about. I have only recently become aware of the Zionist role in African slavery.

How very in keeping it is with the Zionist 'double-speak' that they paint themselves as being victims of a (now questionable) jewish holocaust, whilst hiding the very real holocausts which they themselves have been and still are perpetuating in the world.

Having started to look into this, there is a lot of information available on this research for anyone interested.




edit on 15-9-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
We have been led to feel guilty for so long for bringing slaves to America, but historical research is now seriously challenging this view.

This doesn't, of course, excuse the exploitation of slaves once they arrived on our shores, nor any ill treatment of them, but I had been unaware until now of the role of the Jews in instigating the traffic of black slaves, nor how it was a lucrative commercial enterprise for the Jewish community.

From
Jewish Genocides Today and Yesterday: The Black Holocaust - The African Holocaust:
www.jewwatch.com...

Quote:
European Whites did not bring the slaves to America. On the contrary, it was the Asiatic Jews who brought them here.
Unquote:

From:'Jewish Involvement in the Black Slave Trade to America'.
www.rense.com...

Quote:
Name Of Slave Ships And Their Owners:

The 'Abigail-Caracoa' - Aaron Lopez, Moses Levy, Jacob Crown
Isaac Levy and Nathan Simpson

The'Nassau' - Moses Levy

The 'Four Sisters' - Moses Levy

The 'Anne' & The 'Eliza' - Justus Bosch and John Abrams

The 'Prudent Betty' - Henry Cruger and Jacob Phoenix

The 'Hester' - Mordecai and David Gomez

The 'Elizabeth' - Mordecai and David Gomez

The 'Antigua' - Nathan Marston and Abram Lyell

The 'Betsy' - Wm. De Woolf

The 'Polly' - James De Woolf

The 'White Horse' - Jan de Sweevts

The 'Expedition' - John and Jacob Roosevelt

The 'Charlotte' - Moses and Sam Levy and Jacob Franks

The 'Franks' - Moses and Sam Levy

Unquote:



posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Muslims had a big hand (and still do) in black slavery. (and Asian slavery, and white Christian slavery)
Black Africans had a big hand in selling other black Africans. And it still goes on today.
Asians sold Asians. And still do today.
White Christian Euros had 'indebted' servants .... and this was practiced in America as well.
etc etc

All ethnic groups are guilty of having kept slaves.
All ethnic groups have been slaves as well.



posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The Greeks had slaves. The Egyptians had slaves. The Romans had slaves. African tribes enslaved other tribes. The Icelanders, famous for the Althing and democratic government, owned many slaves. The Viking raids were for the express purpose of capturing slaves and selling them to customers as far away as Constantinople. Blue-eyed blonde slaves were very popular in the middle east.
Trying to affix blame for the US slave trade on ship owners is not logical. The customers drive the demand, the tribes sell their captives to the dealers, the dealers sell the captives to the ship owners, the captain sells the captives to the landowners, the landowners have the slaves produce valuable products and make profit because the cost of labor is low. If one person has slaves, all have to have slaves or go bankrupt.

"Money is the root of all evil."



posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I haven't read about North American Native Tribes involved in slave trading but I haven't read all ethnic groups histories . So finding a good source for history is the best start . Eustace Mullins seems to have his act together .On the second link its a mp3 on his book. Sometimes its a matter of following the money.. peace Part 1 Eustace Mullins talks about the New World Order www.youtube.com...

INFORMATION THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Eustace Mullins - THE WORLD ORDER - A Study in the Hegemony of Parasitism iamthewitness.com...)%20Eustace%20Mullins%20-%20THE%20WORLD%20ORDER%20-%20A%20Study%20in%20the%20Hegemony%20of%20Parasitism.CHAPTER1 -2mp3%20-%2001-08-2010.mp3



posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
Trying to affix blame for the US slave trade on ship owners is not logical. The customers drive the demand, the tribes sell their captives to the dealers, the dealers sell the captives to the ship owners, the captain sells the captives to the landowners, the landowners have the slaves produce valuable products and make profit because the cost of labor is low. If one person has slaves, all have to have slaves or go bankrupt.

"Money is the root of all evil."


Money is behind much evil. All who supported and practiced slavery share some of the blame. But in my opinion, the groups which should be blamed most, are the dealers and investors. I am not willing to give drug dealers, child traffickers and weapons traders a free pass. I am neither willing to give slave traders a free pass.

Today Jews as a group often get a free pass. No one wants to offend them. Jewish crimes are hidden and Jewish reputation is shielded from tarnishment by most of the media and parts of the academic world. Today's Jews are not responsible for crimes and misdoings committed by their ancestors. But how are we supposed to learn from history, if history is rewritten, sometimes even when it is happening? How are we supposed to learn from history, if we believe in myths and fiction, instead of truth?

Here are two revealing videos. I have not verified the sources, David Duke quotes, and Duke is a white nationalist. But if the numbers he quoted from Jewish sources are true, Jews were not only dominating the slave trade, they were also far more likely to possess slaves, than the general public.




posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew
 


Thanks for the great post, and for the excellent videos.


Yes, from my reading so far it does seem as though the Jews were dominant in both the African slave trade and the use of African slaves.

I so agree with your comments about those who get a 'free pass'. With the current suppression and censorship of news, we can't even learn from the present!



posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I have always felt angry about the slave trade, and ashamed that my country was one of those responsible for it.

However, yet again, history has been distorted. David Duke's enlightening videos present a very different perspective. As I assimilate this truth, I feel lighter, and I wonder how much more of my country's history has been distorted into lies by those who have charge of the media and the educational press.

I am angry that my country's history has been so distorted. I am angry that I have been lied to. I am angry that my people have carried so many unfair burdens of guilt, whilst the real perpetrators present themselves as the victims and continue their lies and their extortion - both emotional and financial.

The more I delve, the more the scales drop from my eyes. and the more I understand how the world has been and still is being so criminally duped and pillaged and by whom.





edit on 15-9-2010 by wcitizen because: correction



posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hi Wcitzen . I hear your mode ... This rabbit hole is so deep and dark .Its ATS and its members that can take pride in finding this stuff and passing it along to one another. It may end up being a slow and frustrating process but to turn on that 100th monkey will make it all worth it .
the us and britan are implicated in Who was Behind the Rwandan Genocide? The Rwandan Patriotic Front's Bloody Record and the History of UN Cover-Ups www.globalresearch.ca...

snipt...A third, no doubt more decisive factor is that the Kagame dictatorship is a client of the United States and "acts as a mercenary for U.S. interests in Africa," as Glen Ford observes; the current conflict between this dictatorship and the UN "threatens to reveal the United States' role as enabler in the deaths of as many as six million people while Washington's allies occupied and looted the eastern regions of the Democratic Republic of Congo."5 It is Washington's ties to Kagame' RPF, ultimately, as well as London's and Brussels', that public discussions of the draft UN report should turn the spotlight on.



posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
Hi Wcitzen . I hear your mode ... This rabbit hole is so deep and dark .Its ATS and its members that can take pride in finding this stuff and passing it along to one another. It may end up being a slow and frustrating process but to turn on that 100th monkey will make it all worth it .
the us and britan are implicated in Who was Behind the Rwandan Genocide? The Rwandan Patriotic Front's Bloody Record and the History of UN Cover-Ups www.globalresearch.ca...

snipt...A third, no doubt more decisive factor is that the Kagame dictatorship is a client of the United States and "acts as a mercenary for U.S. interests in Africa," as Glen Ford observes; the current conflict between this dictatorship and the UN "threatens to reveal the United States' role as enabler in the deaths of as many as six million people while Washington's allies occupied and looted the eastern regions of the Democratic Republic of Congo."5 It is Washington's ties to Kagame' RPF, ultimately, as well as London's and Brussels', that public discussions of the draft UN report should turn the spotlight on.



Hey, thanks! Yes, it's great to have this forum where we can all share and learn so much. The world so needs this awareness. The rabbit hole is deep indeed, but the 100th monkey may not be far away. I'll keep on doing my bit!!

You know, I will never accept blame for my country again, without digging and looking for evidence of the rabbit hole dwellers....which I will now be doing re Rwanda! US and UK seem to have become the fall guys in this evil pantomime.



posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine
 


There is a lot about the slave trade which does not appear in mainstream history.

I would like to encourage you to watch the videos posted by drunkenshrew on this thread.



posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan
 


Yes, all that is true, but there is also a lot about the slave trade which does not appear in mainstream history. It is important to understand. Have a look at the videos which drunkenshrew has posted.



posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I heard this tripe back in the late 80's. It's really old news within certain groups within the USA.

You guys go ahead and drool over each other about another reason to show your love of the Hebrews. Look a little deeper into the slave trade so you don't write like racists wannabes but can write and speak intelligently about history.



posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Let me see. Jews are demons and black people should hate them. er..Are you a nazi?



posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenshrew
Today Jews as a group often get a free pass. No one wants to offend them. Jewish crimes are hidden and Jewish reputation is shielded from tarnishment by most of the media and parts of the academic world. Today's Jews are not responsible for crimes and misdoings committed by their ancestors. But how are we supposed to learn from history, if history is rewritten, sometimes even when it is happening? How are we supposed to learn from history, if we believe in myths and fiction, instead of truth?


Myths and fiction have their place, and if you look, you will see that the Jew has always been villified, even there. The Jewish merchant has a very rich, if almost entirely negative, history in literature, plays and cautionary tales. If you read history, especially merchantile history, as I often do, the role of the Jews in international trade is not hidden, but pretty well documented and like that of any body of people, there are dark as well as positive aspects to their role. It is not mainstream history, but then very little of our collective history is taught in schools, history teaching, as a rule, tends to be taught with a national bias. So certainly in Europe, mainstream knowledge of the history of the Merchantile Jews, beyond all the massacres and persecutions, is limited to less than flattering literary characterisations, written in benevolence for their Jew hating protestant rulers no doubt.

After the fall of the Roman Empire, it was the Jewish merchants that kept the major international trade routes operating, ableit on a smaller scale. For a few centuries they were the only means of communication and trade between the continents, and the only international slave traders. In the 900s, with the rise of the city states, they were squeezed out and restrictions imposed upon them successively as those city states attempted to gain monopoly of trade routes. Eventually that would lead to all Jews being expelled from the majority of Christian Europe unless they were peasants. Later they would only be allowed to return under certain restrictions on movement and occupation.

The example of the Dutch West India Company given in the lectures linked by the OP is prime. Everyone was trading in slaves at that time, it was the new 'resource' to be exploited, the Dutch West India Company was formed to have a go, but was soon squeezed out and further restriction on Jewish involvement in international trade were instituted in the Nederlands and their colonies. There were no other such companies owned to that extent by Jews. Jews were only allowed to make money by earning interest by investing in those ventures as money-lenders, not as participants in the trade. Or, to do so, they had to convert to Roman Catholicism and renounce Judaism, they had thought that they would be able to operate from Holland because it was Protestant, but no such luck.



posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yet another Jew Hater post.



In addition to African slaves, Europeans, mostly Irish,[12] Scottish,[13] English, and Germans,[14] were brought over in substantial numbers as indentured servants, sometimes referred to as "white slaves".[15] Indentured servants, sometimes shipped as punishment by local parishes, were particularly common in the British Thirteen Colonies.[16] Historians estimate that more than half of all white immigrants to the English colonies of North America during the 17th and 18th centuries were indentured servants.[17]
See link for citation



During the first two-thirds of the 17th century Holland and Portugal had dominated the African slave trade and the number of Africans available to English colonists was limited. During the late 17th and 18th centuries, by contrast, naval superiority gave England a dominant position in the slave trade, and English traders (some of whom lived in English America) transported millions of Africans across the Atlantic.The transatlantic slave trade produced one of the largest forced migrations in history. From the early 16th century to the mid-19th century, between 10 and 11 million Africans were torn from their homes, herded onto ships where they were sometimes so tightly packed that they could barely move, and deposited in a strange new land. (Since others died in transit, Africa’s loss of population was greater still.)
www.africanaonline.com...

Stop with the revisionist history, whats next, the holocaust didn't happen?



posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout
 

I agree with most what you said, but regarding myths, I have a different position. According to Joseph John Campbell myths often have a sociological function. They support and validate a certain social order. Myths support the establishment. To doubt a myth, is therefore a danger to the establishment. Any opposition to such a myth is fought tooth and nail. I believe some myths are dangerous and must be opposed.

Jewish achievements have enriched human history. Today's Jews are usually very well educated and their academic successes are unquestionable. But as you said, they have not only a history of achievements, they, like any other group have also a darker history. This darker history is no reason to be ashamed of. But people become guilty, when they try to censor history. Here is a link to the Amazon reviews for the book the Secret Relationships between Blacks and Jews. I found the reviews very telling. It looked to me like an attempt of censorship. Censorship is something which I find repugnant. Therefore I decided to order it. But living in Germany, I was somehow unable to do so. The reviewers who wrote negative reviews, sounded exactly like these wannabe-Wiki-editors and their approach to history:


A dominant Jewish role in the trans-Atlantic slave trade would tarnish the Jewish victim-myth. The victim-myth is used to justify an unjust agenda. Zionists use the Jewish victim-status to advance their political goals. Goals, which are from a humanitarian perspective intolerable in the 21th century. Palestinians are driven from their homes. Their land and heritage is stolen. They are suffering far more, than the Israelis. Nonetheless it are the Palestinians who are mostly characterized as the aggressors. Israeli Jews are characterized as the victims. It cannot be otherwise, because the myth must be true.

The myth also is used to silence any critic. Critic against Jewish organisations is equated with vile baseless anti-Semitism. Authors like Mearsheimer and Walt who wrote the Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign policy faced vitriolic attacks for pointing out, that Zionists have great influence in U.S.-foreign policy. Meanwhile Zionists like Perle, Feith and Wurmser were allowed to work for both the Netanyahu government and the Bush-administration. Dual-Nationals of no other nation are allowed to do that. They used their position to disseminate lies and steal secrets. They used their position to warmonger against Israels enemies. Instead of being dealt like traitors, they are still honoured by a subservient media.

Zionistic journalists like Bill Kristol could lie us into wars. Hundreds of thousands were killed and they didn't even apologize for their “political motivated errors”. Compare this to the forced resignation of senior journalist Helen Thomas for an off the record remark. Zionistic are still using the victim-myth as excuse for their warmongering. Iran could be next. Ahmadinejad is already vilified as the next Hitler.

Religious myths are responsible for millions of murders, but today I believe the Jewish-victim-myth could be more dangerous.


edit on 16-9-2010 by Drunkenshrew because: grammar and typos



posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenshrew
I agree with most what you said, but regarding myths, I have a different position. According to Joseph John Campbell myths often have a sociological function. They support and validate a certain social order. Myths support the establishment. To doubt a myth, is therefore a danger to the establishment. Any opposition to such a myth is fought tooth and nail. I believe some myths are dangerous and must be opposed.


Yes, I agree entirely, and that is in fact what I was trying to explain, we just differ on which myth is the myth that should be opposed.


Originally posted by Drunkenshrew
This darker history is no reason to be ashamed of. But people become guilty, when they try to censor history. Here is a link to the Amazon reviews for the book the Secret Relationships between Blacks and Jews. I found the reviews very telling. It looked to me like an attempt of censorship. Censorship is something which I find repugnant. Therefore I decided to order it. But living in Germany, I was somehow unable to do so. The reviewers who wrote negative reviews, sounded exactly like these wannabe-Wiki-editors and their approach to history:


I don't understand your point, I read the reviews, and on the whole they are positive and considered. In fact the only truly dismissive review was the latest one from 15 days ago, the others largely praise the book.

There are a large and diverse number of groups that seek to promote their world view over all others, many of them actively work Wiki sites, there are fundamentalist Jews, Christians, Muslims and Atheists, and a whole lot of other types besides, editing out information that doesn't fit in with their doctrine. Isolating one for scrutiny only detracts from the wider issue.


Originally posted by Drunkenshrew
A dominant Jewish role in the trans-Atlantic slave trade would tarnish the Jewish victim-myth.


Assuming that such a myth even exists, how would it? There is a similar mentality in Britain, because we ended our participation in slavery before anyone else, we are therefore better than them. Because we treated our slaves more considerately than the French or Dutch, we are better than them. Etc, etc. That Jews were involved in the slave trade should come as no surprise to anyone. Jews are bound by the laws that govern the country that they are residents of, and Jews lived and operated in countries where it was legal to trade in slaves. As did Muslims, Christians, Hindus etc. If you had presented information that stated they had been involved in the illegal slave trade, following abolition, that would have been far more pertinent an argument. That they conducted trade that was legally permitted, alongside their fellow countrymen, is common-place. I don't know, perhaps, the myth is that we expect a higher moral standard from those who have suffered enslavement themselves historically?


Originally posted by Drunkenshrew
The victim-myth is used to justify an unjust agenda. Zionists use the Jewish victim-status to advance their political goals. Goals, which are from a humanitarian perspective intolerable in the 21th century. Palestinians are driven from their homes. Their land and heritage is stolen. They are suffering far more, than the Israelis. Nonetheless it are the Palestinians who are mostly characterized as the aggressors. Israeli Jews are characterized as the victims. It cannot be otherwise, because the myth must be true.


Or perhaps it is just two groups of monkeys slinging poo at each other because in this day and age they're not allowed to fight it out for who gets to be top tribe? There isn't much lebensraum to go around, there is bound to be conflict. The Israelis get away with a great deal and have greater resources at their disposal, because of the strategic importance of Israel, it is important in maintaining international trade. British and US foreign policy towards Israel has always reflected this. Israel is allowed only so much leash, humantarian issues are of no concern to international trade, but full scale conflict between Palestine and Israel is, hence the current peace iniaitive.


Originally posted by Drunkenshrew
The myth also is used to silence any critic. Critic against Jewish organisations is equated with vile baseless anti-Semitism. Authors like Mearsheimer and Walt who wrote the Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign policy faced vitriolic attacks for pointing out, that Zionists have great influence in U.S.-foreign policy. Meanwhile Zionists like Perle, Feith and Wurmser were allowed to work for both the Netanyahu government and the Bush-administration. Dual-Nationals of no other nation are allowed to do that. They used their position to disseminate lies and steal secrets. They used their position to warmonger against Israels enemies. Instead of being dealt like traitors, they are still honoured by a subservient media.


Since both the US and Israel have democratically elected governments (in theory at least), it is up to the people to complain about that if they wish...many governments, including my own, appoint expert consultants and advisors that by-pass the democratic process, not all of those who benefit are Jewish. If all you look for is Jews, that, is all you will see. Who's directing your gaze? And what don't they want you to see? When something is too obvious, it is always worth looking under the rug.


Originally posted by Drunkenshrew
Zionistic journalists like Bill Kristol could lie us into wars. Hundreds of thousands were killed and they didn't even apologize for their “political motivated errors”. Compare this to the forced resignation of senior journalist Helen Thomas for an off the record remark. Zionistic are still using the victim-myth as excuse for their warmongering. Iran could be next. Ahmadinejad is already vilified as the next Hitler.


Well, Ahmadinejad doesn't do himself any favours, but he makes me laugh, something Hitler has never done, but I possibly don't understand the German humour.


Originally posted by Drunkenshrew
Religious myths are responsible for millions of murders, but today I believe the Jewish-victim-myth could be more dangerous.


What Jewish-victim-myth? This is what I do not understand, I don't see it. I see a lot of media fuss made over trials against racist propagandists which are barely noteworthy, which are then held up as evidence of a Zionist plot to suppress truth, by the 'victim' racist propagandist. Yes, factions within the Jewish population are militant, overly sensitive and antagonistic, but so are faction within my gender, my country and even my street, I do not see the need or value in differentiating.



posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well the Jews were actually white. The whites benefited from slavery and used a system of white supremacy. The ATS standard arguement is that these individual slavers were not the individuals we see walking around today. If no one would make modern whites responsible for slavery as they were not alive then I cannot hold any modern Jews responsible for slavery by similar logic.

However let us be honest the op is just trying to slide a little anti-semitism past the readership.

I cannot believe that the OP's author looses any sleep over black slaves

Nor can I believe that the OP 's author is pro Arab (National religion Islam) neither



new topics

top topics



 
4

log in

join