It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order...not such a bad idea

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Having a global government is, of course, the future. I don't think a global police state or killing off people or creating a slave class is part of it though. Time and time again societies have fallen into that mold and it has yet to end well. Thankfully, every tyranny of force or wealth has been crushed by the will of the masses. Humans are not, ultimately, prone to submission.

A successful and lasting global government will be much like the UN in basic structure. The world will be quasi-independant nations which agree to share power and wealth on a global level.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Thats pretty freaky when you actually think about it, like with the population control they have released the AIDS virus and other into the African populace to try and cut back their numbers, also the religious wars already being thought in eastern countries.

I wouldn't mind a NWO but it does depend, i dont want to be branded like a sheep lol

When you delve deep into Illuminati conspiracies you find that they are catholic/jewish, so maybe if this one world religion will be one of those, im out.

There will be upsides though, maybe people could still have their own beliefs but confined to the home only? No worship in a public area e.c.t.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
This will be absolutely disasterous. A untied world sounds great, however we have already witnessed how multicultralism has failed miserably. To get a NWO accepted you would need a fascist government in place, just like we have in the UK.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
the new world order is not what it seems to be...its actually a very corrupt system which many call a hell hole in a society who has freedom.

i have researched the NWO and it results in very bad ideas that they push on the government to do those exact things

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join