It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things that affect me as a citizen of South Africa

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
*chuckle* Your guess is as good as mine.

BUT, if i were to put the question another way:

One day (soon), everybody gets tired of being shot at by the police*, and "they" decide to go get some wealth for themselves ....

How many of them?
What weapons will they use?
Who are their primary targets going to be?

Have a nice day

*As an aside, we've had mini-sharpevilles on a weekly basis somewhere in the country almost constantly for what, about 5 years now? And it's not criminal protests, these have been average people in average communities who point out the many local govt failings ..... like the inability to supply water or refuse removal, or even maintain a clinic.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Yeah, and another thing i don't understand is this: Why do the masses keep on voting for a goverment that place them in these situations in the first place. Vote for a new goverment and new leaders, and i can guarantee you change will come.

VVV

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I might start a new thread on this.I did some quick research on the subject and Uhuru is actually a very big group.Just did some quick reading through their website and you get the feeling Uhuru is alot like our AWB.Solidarity movement.And their ranks don't consist of just blacks but any race that isn't white.
Seems like the AWB isn't the only people on it but some political party a stumbled upon did their own discussion on it.(the British National Party).Take it their a right wing political party but i'll post the link for you guys and you can check it out yourselfs.

www.thegreenarrow.co.uk... (British National Party)

Some wikipeadia stuff if you'd like to check it out.

en.wikipedia.org...

And I take it this is the Uhuru's very own website.

www.uhurumovement.org...

Funny enough it has some connection to Siener van Rensburg's prophecy.I know the dude is always laughed at,but it's quite interesting.Alot of far right groups use it as a way to get people in their ranks and scare the crap out of white people in South Africa,but theirs no harm in checking it out and coming up with ur own opinion.

<< 1   >>

join