It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New terrorist threats in UK ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Headline on Yahoo news today

Terror Group In Warning To 'Criminal' Bankers

uk.news.yahoo.com...

Vowing to alternate between "military, political and economic targets", the republican terror group has said that bankers are "criminals" and their role in funding Britain's colonial and capitalist system "has not gone unnoticed".

Now i'm only really starting this thread to, as it were, put a few dots on the map (rather than join them up) but recently we've had the Koran burning episode, now we have the 'real IRA' threatening to start bombing again (banks this time too !) and we have the Pope visiting the UK.

Which way would you be looking if you were fighting the 'War on terror' ?

The questions it has raised in my mind are:-

a) are there any 'easy' bank targets that are linked to the UK, maybe banks abroad ?
b) Are the real IRA funded by the US......or maybe mossad this time ?
c)could there be some religious terrorist attack aimed either at Islam from the catholic IRA or vice versa with the Pope being the target ?
d)Has anyone seen '4 Lions' ? Will the IRA bomb the pope and pretend it was the Muslims...errr.....prob not, but thought i'd throw that in.

Anyway, interesting timing that the Real IRA are resuming their bombing campaign, i think its something to look a little deeper into considering who trained and funded them last time around.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This has kicked off in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join