It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Based Business Over Seas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I was sitting around thinking about how bad the economy is and what would make a difference in correcting the problems that we face with debt. Now I know that most of you probably already thought of this but my question is.

Considering the situation we are in, Why, why, why do any of the leaders of this country allow these businesses to send almost every job over seas? With the unemployment problem at or around 10% don’t they think that maybe it would be wise to put a stop to it, and reverse the situation?

I am sure that they could do what they are best at, and that is tax laws. Make it impossible for them to operate overseas, by imposing sanctions, tariffs, taxes, even citizenship if they do not operate here, and generated jobs for US citizens. I would think that this would be a very good start to fixing some of the issues we face.

I don’t want to here “well they would shoot him” or something to that effect. I mean common, If they can keep this one alive, they could keep anyone in office now, alive as well. Someone has to just put their foot down and say something to the effect “I don’t want to hear it, just do it."

new topics

join