It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US airstrike kills 12 in Pakistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
When the heck was it fine to start bombing in pakistan now??
This all started september the 2nd, but its the 1st ive heard about this..

SOURCE

news.aol.co.uk...

I noticed something strange about the article.. the Headline and Report say two different statistics.

HEADLINE

US airstrike kills 12 in Pakistan

The missiles have killed more than 60 people in 13 strikes since September 2 in the Pakistani region of North Waziristan, according to a tally based on Pakistani intelligence officials' reports.

Reason for all the koran and bible disinfo maybe?

As an american, does this feel right to you?

Has anyone else heard about this?

edit on 07/14/2010 by AlphaANDOmega because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
i must admit i have heard nothing about this

very suspicious

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaANDOmega

Your link/source didn't show up

sl

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
dont we bomb that area all the time?

if im not mistaken, we send them money to bomb that area too.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

Sorry the source is up now.

reply to post by RelentlessLurker

I dunno.. thats why i ask.. I dont hear about any bombings in pakistan intil now, The US are turning there search for extremist and weapons of mass distruction into a crusade.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
well if its the area where the alleged taliban our hiding then its supposed to be more of a joint effort.

all seemingly so on the outside

*dons foil hat*

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Thanks AlphaANDOmega

Interesting article and thanks for sharing it. This is the first time I've heard of this too. I have to wonder the same about this news not being out there on a larger scale.

If the article is correct it sounds like their putting the squeeze on someone, lol.

US and Pakistani intelligence officials said most of this month's strikes have targeted the forces of Jalaluddin and Sirajuddin Haqqani, a former anti-Soviet commander and his son who are now battling American forces in eastern Afghanistan.

The raids targeting the group in Afghanistan are led mainly by the Joint Special Operations Command. Such raids across Afghanistan are now more frequent than at any previous time in the nearly nine-year war, with some 4,000 recorded between May and August as special operations numbers were boosted by troops arriving from Iraq.

I assume the MSM are doing the best they can...so much news, so little time.

Thanks
sl

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
You guys do understand that all this Koran bullcrap and all the fearmongering around Iran is just a decoy right?

The next invasion is supposedly Pakistan as can be read in Brzezinski's books.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Too right!

My theory adsactly, all this burning of paper has decoyed people from what we dont actualy see in the middle east, the question is how long are people going to stop being mislead by burning books and care about people who are actualy burning themselfs. The middle-east and "nazi europe" is starting to look similar. I do think the U.S has got its hands deep in genocide.

When i say the U.S i dont mean to single the americans out, i do mean everyone involved against muslims in the middle-east.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

How could you NOT have heard about this... Obama increased the bombing nearly 2 fold.. Its been happeneing for well over a year now.. Hell, it was happeneing when George was president.

new topics

top topics

join