It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rewriting history, before it is history. Another Tingles Lie.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Have you heard, Arlen Specter was forced out of the Republican Party back in history? Oh wait, that is not history and it is not true. So let us take a look at what really happened to Arlen Specter. And the political corruption that followed when he changed parties for his own reasons.

Here is what REALLY happened-Sen. Specter To Switch Parties, Democrats Near 60 Vote Majority

In this article, there is a quotation giving Arlen Specter's statement on why he was changing parties.

I do not seem to see anything about being forced out of the party, no, just another RINO going to the party where the ideology fits better.

From his statement-

Since then, I have traveled the State, talked to Republican leaders and office-holders and my supporters and I have carefully examined public opinion. It has become clear to me that the stimulus vote caused a schism which makes our differences irreconcilable. On this state of the record, I am unwilling to have my twenty-nine year Senate record judged by the Pennsylvania Republican primary electorate. I have not represented the Republican Party. I have represented the people of Pennsylvania.

My thoughts are that Specter saw the writing on the wall and knew he would not going to be able to win a primary, therefore he changed parties. And then all hell breaks loose when word comes out a bribe to get Specter's opponent, Sestak, to drop from that race. Hmmm, corruption, bribery and who knows what else in the Democrat party. This thread is not about the bribery and corruption, but what I think is a covert propaganda campaign by the likes of Tingles.

I have proven by Specter's OWN WORDS he left the Republican party for his OWN reasons, which were lies but we will set that aside for now, but it had NOTHING to do with the Republican party forcing him out.

Let us take a listen to Tingles. You know, Mr Propaganda himself, Chris Mathews.

Forced to become a democrat.
Now, if you listen to the whole spiel by Mathews, you can begin to understand the absolute FACT that history is rewritten only minutes after something happens now.
Hell, talk about getting your information at the speed of light.
We get it so fast now, that history is rewritten as it happens!

Oh and for those that attempt to come up with some excuse for the Tingles lying, bring your best guns, I got this one covered. All possibilities like a misspeak> how can one misspeak when they are reading from TOTUS?

Of course, in this diatribe, it was not the only blatant lie. How bout let us see how many lies we can find in a Tingles spiel.

edit on 15-9-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: grammar

new topics

join