It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New vaccine study

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
all this talk about Vaccines makes me think of something I saw Bill gates donating money for Vaccines. So I googled it and found this:

"Bill Gates donates $10B for vaccines"
www.nypost.com...

and also this:

"Bill Gates Talks About Vaccines to Reduce World Population"
www.marketoracle.co.uk...

he is so in with the bilderberg's to!

They must be gearing up to prep the masses for required vaccines again like the swin flu.

edit on 15-9-2010 by robbinsj because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by robbinsj

Once again somebody misconstrues what Gates was saying. It has been shown that as quality of health care increases birth rate decreases. Also, if I'm remembering the speech correctly the reference to vaccinations and lowering the world population weren't even connected.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Ah, yes, NaturalNews, the same site that still claims colon cleansers and detox foot pads work, despite them being disavowed by even the craziest of quacks

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

They also have a history of sensationalizing all of their stories related to psychology to further their cause, despite outright lying in them. They're essentially the New Age equivalent of a Hearst paper.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Go thru this and read the items in the History of Health that apply to vaccines:
Your current news item is a crock of xxxx. They LIE!!

History of Health from year 540 thru 1994:

www.relfe.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
So basacly the same old MSM propeganda, it is safe , stop being paranoid and just take the darn vaccines..

Considering that the MD who published the landmark studies linking MMR vaccines with autism admited he falsified the data and has since had his MD taken away Im thinking the 'anti vaccine" crowd having lost thier one talking point have moved in the direction of this type of strawman.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
[I keep saying this again and again. If people were to actually read scientific journals instead of listening to celebrities, .

Ive said this for years. Why would anybody take medical advice about thier children from Jenny McCarthy? Seriously :shk: How many death can be laid at her feet because of her ill informed vaccine rants.

Im not sure who is more stupid. Her or the people that endagered thier childeren because of her

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
This is bs and you know it.. I have never heard this.. Actually the rate of autism went up due to the thermisol that was in the MMR shot..
If this is real prove it..

Kindly show the peer reviwed research article(s)s that show a rapid decline in autism rates in Europe and the US over the last say 5 years with the removal of Thimerisol.

Kindly show the a study that shows children of military families have a higher rate of autism than the general population (Military brats get more in terms of vaccinations than the general population due to frequent travel etc)

Kindly explain since thimerisol has been in vaccines for decades (inital use was in the 30') why no spike then?

Id start here: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

And since I brought Jenny up, he body count is up to 619. Way to go jenny
www.jennymccarthybodycount.com...

edit on 9/15/10 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I believe a lot of these studies are big pharma supported propaganda. Prior to the scare there were a number of studies that linked thimerosol and mercury poisoning in general to autism disorders. Russia banned thimerosol as far back as 1980, based on several studies they did. I don't think anything has changed to make thimerosol safe ; and by the way it is still used in vaccines routinely despite the claims that it's not.

Here are some contrary studies that never seemed to get mentioned in the big pharma push:

www.naturalnews.com...
www.naturalnews.com...

www.commondreams.org...

wcfcourier.com...
www.autisable.com...

Then there is this paper which was tharted by big government and big pharma, who prevented data from being accessible to the researchers:
www.pharmalot.com...

Other vaccine factors which can cause autism
www.lifenews.com...
vaccineawakening.blogspot.com...

Study links genetic defect to autism susceptibility in the presence of thimerosol.
mothering.com...

www.ei-resource.org...

Here is a list of 28 studies that support Dr. Wakefields original paper, now forcibly retracted by big pharma.
articles.mercola.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by robbinsj
"Bill Gates donates $10B for vaccines"
www.nypost.com...

and also this:

"Bill Gates Talks About Vaccines to Reduce World Population"
www.marketoracle.co.uk...

It just could be these vaccines are succeeding, too.

Check out the world-wide fertility figures HERE and try to find a single country in which they have not dropped significantly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join