It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video:New area(or view) w/ more molten material flowing out of WTC2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I've never seen this before, so I thought I'd post it, if its a repost please close. This video is from the History channels "102 minutes that changed America". It appears to be a new location in tower two(maybe someone else can figure this out with a better understanding of the towers layout), with a glowing orange red molten material flowing out of one of the windows. That, or it is another view of the original flow that has previously been detected. If it is the existing one, it is a much closer, straight on look at this material flowing out of WTC2.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Sorry, but there's no molten metal here.Molten metal doesn't float, it flows and falls like lava. There are just hot cinders from a normal building fire.
I consider myself a truther for what it's worth so I'm always looking for more evidence to support the CD theory. Keep trying though.

edit on 15-9-2010 by Asktheanimals because: grammatical errors

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Sorry, but there's no molten metal here.Molten metal doesn't float, it flows and falls like lava. There are just hot cinders from a normal building fire.
I consider myself a truther for what it's worth so I'm always looking for more evidence to support the CD theory. Keep trying though.

edit on 15-9-2010 by Asktheanimals because: grammatical errors

You sure? Look closely in the upper left corner around 14-17 seconds in.

I thought hot cinders too, but upon closer inspection it looked like it could be either one.

I have little experience with lava/magma/molten metal, etc., but I thought I'd at least point that out in case you missed it.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Maybe your right ATA, I can only assume you saw what is supposedly the molten material flowing out of the top left corner of that last window. The hot tinder's you are referring to are being "splashed" into the air when the globs of the material splashes onto something. I personally have never witnesses hot tinder's flowing continuously like the material that seems to be flowing from above, from one concentrated spot in the top of that window. But then again I'm no fire fighter.

But based off the total lack of interest in the thread everyone else must feel the same way. But that was why I posted it, to see what others thought it was, thanks for the reply.

new topics

top topics

join