It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Life's Work

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Hi ATS guys and girls,

I will keep this brief so I don't bore you, I'm a singer songwriter from the North East of England and I've just released my backlog of albums on link below, for the first time for free download, if anyone is interested feel free to click on the link below. It's here to be enjoyed and I'd be interested in any comments on here. My style is influenced by Bob Dylan, sounds a bit like Neil Young, folky, acoustic type of material.

There is quite a lot on this link so I will highlight a few downloads that are highlights (in other people's point of view such as reviewers, friends and fans):

The Songs Of Daniel Pettitt (my first studio album, a 'best of' collection of songs from 1993-2000)
Dawning On A New Age (my first digital album, this covers new age themes, conspiracy, ETS)
Strangers Under Dark Skies (some of my earliest recordings, a theme about the relationship we have with each other and the ETS/other worlds/the unknown).

www....(nolink)/?zd05kgoy0hczh

It might not be everyone's cup of tea but I sincerely hope someone finds it interesting,

Take care,

Dan

join