It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Christ-like Figures Who Pre-Date Jesus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
This is a year old article which discuses figures who predate Jesus; yet have a lot in common with him. I would like to see what you guys think of this article. How ever you few Jesus I would like to see what you think of this article.
It's a simple five minute read so it's not that hard to understand it.
listverse.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Here's another great site I found that I would love to share. Shocking to see there are more Jesus like peoples lol.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Romantic_Rebel,

There is a prophecy that discounts all but one and that is the prophecy of Dan. 9: and I will give this verse, of the 70-t/h wk.

Da 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. (He died on the cross and the veil of the temple was rent in half and the killing of sacrifies ended as the True Lamb it pointed to was fulfilled.)

That wk. was the 70-t/h wk. of the 70 wks. alloted to the Jews and is a wk. of yrs. This prophecy is given on the Jubilee calendar made with wks. of yrs . That wk. was 27 through 33. He, the One known as Jesus or Yahshua died in the middle of that wk. of yrs and fulfulled the prophecy exactly. The yr. to start this prophecy is 457, and it is a Jubille yr. This prophecy is not easy for some to cipher out and sometimes takes some time to show how the scriptures interprets it. There is a lot of folks beside myself who understand this prophecy. This is the true time the True Redeemer was with us the last wk. of His total years with us as one of us. It is impossible to discount who the Real One is for me and it can be ciphered by anyone truly interrested. Anyway that's what I give you today and there is more, more. Perfect forknowledge is what it is and given to us that we be not decieved.

Truthiron

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by truthiron

www.messiahtruth.com...

There are a number of requirements for a sacrifice to be valid or it is completely disqualified and will be an abomination to G-d. These requirements are as follows: 1. The sin offering must be brought forth by the person seeking atonement, and slaughtered either by the sinner or by the priest. 2. Death must be caused by a sharp, perfect blade cutting across the neck, resulting in blood loss and swift death. 3. The offering must be physically unblemished. 4. In the case of mammal offerings (bulls, lambs, etc.) the offering must be less than one year old. 5. In the case of mammal offerings, the mammal must have cloven hooves and chew cud. 6. The sacrifice must be brought at the Temple 7. The sacrifice must have its blood taken by a priest and sprinkled on the altar. 8. The sacrifice must be salted. Since Jesus did not fulfill even one of the eight precepts listed above, it's clear that his death could not be the atoning sacrifice Christians claim it is.

When you look at it Jesus sacrifice means nothing in Jewish law. The similarities in other beliefs are mind blowing. There are many similar mythical figures to Jesus it's to close to be a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Romantic_Rebel,
A short reply # 2, is the account of Gen. 22: of Abraham and Issac is a prophecy of God would provide the Lamb and He did for that occasion and the one for the remission of all that sinned. The blood of animals only pointed to the blood of God that only could be sufficient for remission of sin. A body was prepared with blood for the Redeemer we read of, .Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD (Yahweh) the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD (Yahweh) of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. Notice that 2 are introduced and He says "beside me there is no God". Yahweh of Hosts was long before bethlehem and He is the one the Body was prepared for. He entered that body and died and shed His blood and it has been discovered it fell on the mercy seat. How so? When He died there was an earthquake His side was pierced and Blood and water gushed out and fell down the crack in the rocks above the cave that many years before Jeremy was commanded to hide the Ark of the Covenant in the cave that was directly under the post he was Crucified on. You can read that account 2 Maccabees 2: in the Apocrypha. To read how this was found go to the search engine line you use and type in Wyatt Museum and Ron Wyatt who is dead now has pictures of the dried Blood on the ceiling of the cave and the rent flat rock covering Jeremy laid over the Ark of the Covenant which rent was in line for the Blood to go to the Mercy Seat. This ended all need for further repititions of the sacrifices, read, Heb 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
Heb 10:11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:
Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

This is where I leave it and hope this helps someone.

One thing most will agree on is that Truth will prevail.

Truthiron

new topics

top topics

join