It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Posted by Tayesin

(****"Fulham clarifies there are no absolutes; the principal of free will and choice that exits with all souls precludes all absolute realities, and the aliens may decide to postpone their intervention"

I was thinking about that statement in the article. It is suggesting that the aliens have souls.

We humans would be Alien to Aliens.

If we are Soul then so too are all other life forms in the Universe.

Isn't it funny how we humans think so highly of ourselves, as if we are the epitome of Life in the universe.. the highest form, and the only ones with a Soul.

Absolute Realities.. wow.. big term huh?

One problem is that if we have free will then we are free to choose any reality, as a mass of minds, even extremes and Absolute ones.

I would have thought our current choice of Might is Right was pretty "Absolute" in that those with the biggest sticks stand at the top of the hill and knock all climbers down.. and that someday it has to reach a conclusion that is a Bang for it's ending... yep, that would be pretty much an Absolute Reality.

Phew.. getting back on topic... Yes, I would like to see a huge fleet of alien ships arrive around our world.. they could spray their version of Flu-Killing-Stuff so that the Germ that is Human Beings would be eradicated from Spacetime. They would have to, imagine how bad things would be if Humans got Warp Drive capability.. we'd be warring and stealing resources like all the madmen before us.

/crazy rantings****)

Thank you for reminding me!!!! I love your comment.

edit on 16-9-2010 by DirtyGirl because: Forgot to quote properly.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Yes, except according to an Italian phsycist, BP is implemented in the Gulf Stream issue. And they were paid alot of money for their accident, as they have shares in the company producing the chemical they dumped. I have a strong feeling that its all in the works, plans of alot of elites. If its not about to happen, they wanna make it happen. I hope the ETs show up, because I've seen arrests done on all the bankers and mafia heads on this planet. And that is one thing I hope comes true. It should have happened long ago.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
If threads like these are all it takes for stars and flags then count me in.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well if it DOES happen (meh yeah right) it'll be one hell of a birthday present I can look forward too

But I predict... it wont happen, although ill give a grin if my prediction is wrong. But thats all the thought ill give it till the day.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
here we have another date to look at and hope. remember the giant ufo over alabama thing a year or 2 back.

lets hope we actually see something

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I totally agree with you it is troubling! The fact that he is a retired Norad Officer is why I found the article interesting.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

I do believe in what you have said. It could be a subliminal suggestion that I have helped put out there. Makes me feel dirty.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth
If threads like these are all it takes for stars and flags then count me in.

It is my first post. Do you really believe it would be my reason then for only stars and flags? This has been sort of emotionally exhausting for me and you have made me feel not welcomed to contribute.

Do you feel that this article is not interesting because of the context or are you blindly overlooking that it is coming from an retired NORAD OFFICER?

edit on 16-9-2010 by DirtyGirl because: one 2 many not's.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyGirl
Author says the event to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth's atmosphere dangerously approaching a "critical mass."
Ah! Another 'prediction' that's sure to bite the dust just like the gazillions before it!

Now why the heck would ET's be bothered about what's going to happen on a mud ball in a Solar System that's tucked away in a nondescript area of the Milky Way galaxy which itself is in a hidden corner of the universe? I thought they had better things to do? I mean travel all the way from thousands of pasecs just to save us from our own follies?

Jeeez!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

reply to post by On the Edge

I do believe in what you have said. It could be a subliminal suggestion that I have helped put out there. Makes me feel dirty.

Believe it or not,I was all set to do a thread on it myself,but you beat me to it!

You helped expose it,not encourage it! I starred and flagged ya!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
redacted

edit on 16-9-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Okay, I got this great idea....you ready?

I am right this second, Rickrolling 43,000 Aliens in my head!

Yeah!

I WIN!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

We humans would be Alien to Aliens.

If we are Soul then so too are all other life forms in the Universe.

Isn't it funny how we humans think so highly of ourselves, as if we are the epitome of Life in the universe.. the highest form, and the only ones with a Soul.

Absolute Realities.. wow.. big term huh?

One problem is that if we have free will then we are free to choose any reality, as a mass of minds, even extremes and Absolute ones.

I would have thought our current choice of Might is Right was pretty "Absolute" in that those with the biggest sticks stand at the top of the hill and knock all climbers down.. and that someday it has to reach a conclusion that is a Bang for it's ending... yep, that would be pretty much an Absolute Reality.

Phew.. getting back on topic... Yes, I would like to see a huge fleet of alien ships arrive around our world.. they could spray their version of Flu-Killing-Stuff so that the Germ that is Human Beings would be eradicated from Spacetime. They would have to, imagine how bad things would be if Humans got Warp Drive capability.. we'd be warring and stealing resources like all the madmen before us.

/crazy rantings****)

Ain't that the truth right there.

Regardless. if mankind would gain the ability to travel trough stars we would exhausted planets natural resources like a swarm of locusts and many alien races would end up like the indians did back in the day of old. I can already see spaceships filled with marines land in the outskirts of alien cities and terrified green little alien kids clinging to the bodies of their uncertain parents.

edit on 16-9-2010 by AncientShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Did i just really read all of that. wow, there went an hour of my life.

I've seen alot of threads like this lately after i joined, and they have passed.

the fact(if so) that he was a NORAD officer does make some difference in the story.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

u got to be kidding me. If u think bashar is fake then u are messing with the best channel alive. If u channel for yourself u know that he is real.

He is real. No doubt about it. Listen to all his material and after a short while u will know. Let your intuition speak.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Free will can change it? What is that supposed to mean? Too many skeptics will change it? Regardless, we've been down this road before, and you can only cry wolf so many times, and then wonder why people stopped believing.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

u got to be kidding me. If u think bashar is fake then u are messing with the best channel alive. If u channel for yourself u know that he is real.
He is real. No doubt about it. Listen to all his material and after a short while u will know. Let your intuition speak.

Kauskau.....

He is real

He is a joke.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Seriously. This made the front page?

Earth to ATS... Anybody home?

That's not meant to be funny, because it's far from it. This thread hitting the top spot makes ATS look ridiculous. I've seen more recent logic on Camelot. That CANT be good for our communities IF (intelligence factor.) In fact, it damn near destroys it. Wake up sheeple. Stop flagging irrelevance please.

Cheers,
Strype

edit on 16-9-2010 by Strype because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

www.prweb.com...
(click above link for article)

A newly-published book by a retired NORAD officer predicts October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities. Author says the event to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth's atmosphere dangerously approaching a "critical mass."

Crazy read for someone like me. He is definitely selling a book, but I do not understand giving such a small time frame for a deadline. Would seem to me that after October 13, his book would be unsellable.

More global warming crap from a fuzzy bunny newager. Wow, who'd a thunk it?

If it did happen, I'd say it was Project Blue Beam.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join