It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
No Ufo's here in Amsterdam (The Netherlands, Europe) so far, it is 09:42 AM now). I must admit it is very cloudy so it is not a good day to take a look at the skies.

Greets,
TheAddicT
edit on 13-10-2010 by Theaddict because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Just wait.. In a weeks time we'll have a few of those usual 'light in the sky' videos, and then we'll have the believers running all around them yelling "they were here on the 13th!!"...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
No UFOs here in Greece as well.
But it's only 11:30 so we have the whole day ahead of us so you never know,maybe they will show up after lunch

Another false "prediction".What's the next date we're expecting them?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
No UFO's in Melbourne, Australia either. Been looking at the skies all day. Very disappointed. LOL

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMouse

They are over Canada!

UFO Oct 13, 2010, 1:45am, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, REAL ALIEN CRAFT!!!!

edit on 13-10-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Nashville, TN, skies are clear... except for the rain!

My cat is outside, and I imagine he would lose his mind and start scratching at the door if anything spooky was in the yard. Pretty sure everything is normal here.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Looks like an aeroplane to me. That's how their lights flash.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMouse

Maybe. This guy has seen two already and is getting all weird electrical phenomena right now:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
nothing happening in hull, england at this time although there is a big fair going on here that probably has a "u.f.o" ride of some kind, i bet the lights and lasers and high rides could create a few decent pictures though!

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
There is nothing in Kent, England either. Im shocked, i actually expected to see a spaceship from a different planet

It was meant to be a massive space craft in all of the worlds big cities, am i right? So all the people who are going to post crappy light shows in some crappy town and plan to say, look it happened onj the 13th can just stop before they even start because its not exactly as exciting or obvious as it was apparently meant to be. They are meant to be showing us they are here, not flashing their headlights!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

hmm, sounds like you are describing a stan collymore incident with that flashing headlights remark!

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
just as thought.. NO UFO Motherships over Germany!!

So the Guy just wanted to promote his Book.. I doubt anyone will buy it though... Must be a bunch of crap!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
im taking a wild guess a saying that there are either alot of people that didnt watch it all the way through when the guy said that if it didnt happen today *the 13th that it should happen sometime before the year is up....or your just poking fun at the guy, either way we have been having way more action in the skies regardless where its been...i wouldnt be surprised if everyone hadnt already missed out on it....there pretty fast buggers are'nt they now? beings they can create crop circles so quickly and in vagueness of disgueis.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Very low cloud over Birmingham - cant see anything remotely UFO like here

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
1204 hours in sunny iraq, clear skies, lookin up lookin around.....HOLY Sh** WTF was that!?!?! OH, ummm sorry bout that.....just a dust devil. So um ya, no UFOs, no Phalanx shooting any UFOs outta the sky.....like i said just 1204 hours so far......maybe 1013pm is what he meant? Or maybe he forgot to carry the 2?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Clear sky near Paris, France... No UFO... what a crap !

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Nothing in the skies In South Africa. Very clear skies today, not a cloud in sight. Unfortunately not a ufo in sight either.

Man these prediction and prophecy threads are starting to really suck.

VvV

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Stood up very early today still looking at the sky, nothing yet.
Only the usual past. 3motherships, 19 scout ships and 516ground troops(with jetpack).
Still waiting..
for
this
sound

edit on 13-10-2010 by MrOrange82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Crystal clear skies over Fort Worth, TX (30 miles west of Dallas) and no UFO mother ships....I was just out with my dog and made sure to look up at the skies and saw just stars.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Crystal clear skies over Fort Worth, TX (30 miles west of Dallas) and no UFO mother ships....I was just out with my dog and made sure to look up at the skies and saw just stars.

Do not make a joke NORAD is under attack,, those are not stars but approaching... ahaahahahahaahgrssttss..

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join