It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
With my old warped sense of humor the best night to show up would be the 31st. Why are there never predictions for the 31st?

Well, I bathed and put the old deoderant on and brushed up my false teeth just in case

I'm ready are you????

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DirtyGirl

All I know, no matter what happens tomorrow.... We have a reason to party. If the aliens come and they happen to be the good guys... We can celebrate how awesome life is about to become. If they come and want to eat our brains or enslave us or whatever hostile theory going around...Well...I mean we'll have no chance anyways in that fight so we might as well go down with a party. If they don't come... Lets celebrate not getting blown up =) Either way October 13 is a great day for a good old fashion party....maybe this is my mentality because I'm a college? Oh well...good times.

P.S. I keep having to edit this because I have typos..so..if it's hard to read because I happen to be typing impaired today sorry =(
edit on 12-10-2010 by IzzycomesinPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
UFO of unexplainable orign do exist, ive seen with my own eyes on several occasians... and i dont mean dots in the sky that are probably planes or chinese lanterns (yes ive seen those aswell) , whether they show the whole world tomarrow remains to be seen.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This guys is about to know how not to write a book. Epic fail in a few hours.
edit on 12-10-2010 by korats because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Expecting nothing to happen, but will still check news regularly out of curiosity...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
well its oct 13 here and so far nothin happening
any space fleets parked over the city i live in are invisable

xploder

or was it the 13th in the states?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I was checking out events that happened on the 13th October and the one that caught my eye was the fact that on 13th October 54 AD Nero ascended to the Roman throne. And that's kind of creepy

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'm gonna do the same thing I did when Blossom Goodchild made her prediction.
After the show, I'll put on a short dress and grab some card with a goofy saying
daubed on it and get to a high building.

But I presume, we'll be feeling a little silly by the 14th October,

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
well its oct 13 here and so far nothin happening
any space fleets parked over the city i live in are invisable

xploder

or was it the 13th in the states?

You know... I was actually wondering about that the other day. How would this work out? When is it officially October 13th for these Aliens!? But I might be over thinking this and making it more complicated than it actually is.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Its the 13th here in the UK and there's no ships to be seen.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The prediction was apparently issued in North America. So not unreasonable to wait until that's the date there, and presumably in daylight, too, so the things can be seen. It's still about half a day until dawn of the 13th for the East coast, a few more hours for the West. Could happen at any time from then to dusk, so add another possible 12 to 15 hours. May be just a rehearsal for the real thing. I read that schools in the UK are now doing UFO crash drills; even the local police taking part. Interesting. Ross
edit on 12-10-2010 by Ross 54 because: added to time equation

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ross 54
I read that schools in the UK are now doing UFO crash drills; even the local police taking part.

And your source for that is what exactly? Even the Poms are not that silly - that is the sort of stuff you expect the Yanks to do!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Not reading too much into it but here you go...
www.datelinezero.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Dereks; The source for a story about a UFO Crash Drill at one of the schools concerned: The Weston Mercury, online edition, for Oct. 1st. Will give other sources, as I find them. I consider this educational, rather than 'silly', so do those involved, it seems. Ross

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hi OP and All,

UHA? really think that prediction's about to become a realism? I'm not a big skeptic on much anything but, think this one's sitting on the edge. Kinda like sxxt like this gives EBE/UFO realism a black-eye my friends.

Hopefully, you'll call me a liar as it did happen..

Decoy

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
WELL I CANT WAIT,.
I think I am gonna head to the store and stock up
on flares and jelly beans.
I hear THEY like jelly beans..
I wonder if they like pop corn?
WOW just two more days AWESOME

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Dereks; As concerns UFO crash drills in UK schools see also: Harrow Observer, online edition, July 6th, 2009, and Journallive.co.uk February 12th, 2009. This seems to have been going on for some time. Ross

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
You have to remember he said Oct. 13th but it could be delayed....... but by the end of 2010.

Sooooooo tomorrow you can't say hoax or rant you have to wait until Jan 1st. 2011

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well I guess I can add this to the list of "the boy who cried wolf" lame-o's who get my hopes up like opening night of Jurassic Park and then crush them and make me feel gullible and foolish...Booooooooooooooooooo. I would say I am done reading these stupid prediction posts...but I would be lying. THWACK! (Slaps self in forehead very hard)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyGirl

A newly-published book by a retired NORAD officer predicts October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities. Author says the event to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth's atmosphere dangerously approaching a "critical mass."

The only way a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles is going to lower the amount of carbon dioxide humans produce by hovering over cities, is if their hovering has some deadly effect on the humans below.

So what kind of death-ray do the believers in this envisage the aliens using?
Should we, out of our great respect for these alien overseers, all visit cities today to be obediently exterminated?

Or should we crack a beer and laugh at the idiots who keep believing crackpot end-of-the-world, rapture, and deus-ex-machina theories?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join