It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party kickin @r$e and taking names: 8 GOP seats lost

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
What many of you seem to not grasp is their is no leader of the tea party.

There are however many influential / popular people that share some of they same views as some of the people that may be called tea party people. There are also many people jumping on a movement to further their own objective. We see that.

This group of people are made up of supporter of Ron Paul. Some support Sarah Pailn, some Glenn Beck, some are just feed up with the constant cycle of "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

Some are Chistian, Athiest, Agnostic, Jewish, ect. Point being they are all diffrent except for the core issue.

What is at the core is that these Americans are fighting to have our Constitution followed and respected. That's the bottom line.

You people that ridicule this rather simple objective and try to dismiss and belittle these people, I find to to at the core of what is breaking this country, just as much as the corrupt politicians they are trying to remove from office.

You see we would rather have an average freedom loving person hold office.

We want to require each bill to identify the specific provision of the Constitution that gives Congress the power to do what the bill does.

We want spending to get under control.

We want to audit of federal agencies and programs, assessing their Constitutionality, and identifying duplication, waste, ineffectiveness, and agencies and programs better left for the states or local authorities.

Place a moratorium on all earmarks until the budget is balanced, and then require a 2/3 majority to pass any earmark.

These are just some of the thing that most of these people are working towards.

Perhaps you should look into the enormous benefits of following our constitution and being respresponsible for your selves vs. you snide remarks and lack of understanding about what is trying to be accomplished here.

If you disagree fine, we are not going to be deterred from fighting for this country.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The funny thing is the same people that gave you Libetarians and Tea Partiers gave you the GOP and DEMs.

Follow closely class.

Its all a lie and you must wake up...I know how hard it is because it looks so real,,,everyone is so sincere, happy, positive, self confident, courteous, educated, articulate, pretty and all. Yes I know but you must wake up.

They give you these so called outside partys that appear to look like "We are average Americans wanting to take our country back restore integrity because we are fed up" They create these partys for a simple reason. (Keep you occupied, destracted, divided, opinionated, and very busy. Makes you think you are gaining ground and that you have attained some personal power and that yes indeed WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS (yes we can yes we can) Sound familiar?
One thing that is usually always missed is the fact that you are always stuck back into some kind of herd and tribalized once again..

You see its hard to fight an enemy in this game ( A game they made from top to bottom) Fills you with hope these outside partys and grassroots. You know those truthers for 911..a couple just came on board to make you think you are making some headway...1 is made up of military officers 2.is made up of actors. (They hide it in front of you yet most still cannot see.

Many are thoroughly convinced they know what they stand for...unfortunately they are being directed behind the scenes by the same ones that gave you the GOP and the DNC. You know...those secret people that don't exist because it's all just nonsense and has no basis in fact or common sense for that matter. What I'm saying is you stand for what someone told you what, when, how, and where to stand for. None of it is your individual reality and truth which makes it all a LIE and all of someone elses TRUTH

This worldwide system of control:
It works better on people that think this sort of thing is just rediculously insane with no common sense or logic applied. Works better on people that say there is no BIG conspiracy or any secret rulers etc etc.
But it works just as well on the ones that see it (
Just when the believers of this world wide conspiracy thought they were home free....damnit !) We all keep one another in check and keep the control thing going amongst ourselves trapped in the LIE.

It would be hard for just a handful to rule over many without your knowing and unknowing assistance

"Not a fatalist...just a realist."

Hey !!!!

It's worked for over 10,000 years so far with just a tweak here and there. I wouldn't change it if I were (THEY)
Yes (THEY)... the ones you say do not exist.

edit on 15-9-2010 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

I disagree and agree with you statements. I do believe that this initiated as a grassroots movement and has now been infiltrated by THEY. I also think that most of the tea party people can see this clearly. There is a struggle within this movement to keep THEY at bay. Personally I am not a fan of Pailn or Beck. I see them as agents of THEY. If I had to label myself I guess you could say I'm a Agnostic Libertarian Ron Paul supporter. THEY are clearly trying to change this to suit them.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by VAPatriot

I disagree and agree with you statements. I do believe that this initiated as a grassroots movement and has now been infiltrated by THEY. I also think that most of the tea party people can see this clearly. There is a struggle within this movement to keep THEY at bay. Personally I am not a fan of Pailn or Beck. I see them as agents of THEY. If I had to label myself I guess you could say I'm a Agnostic Libertarian Ron Paul supporter. THEY are clearly trying to change this to suit them.

That is just silly.

The Tea Party is an invention of Rupert Murdoch. It is funded by NewsCorp (Murdoch and Al-Waleed bin Talal) and the Koch Brothers. Faux News promotes the Tea Party and its rallies in exactly the same way as a concert promoter promotes a Rolling Stones tour.

You may recognize Al-Waleed bin Talal as the supposed funder of the proposed expansion of the recreation center in Manhattan, the one that Faux beat up into some anti-American terrorist training center 'Ground Zero Mosque'. The Al-Waleed bin Talal that every Faux talking head was pitching venom at and calling a radical terrorist.

Yes folks, FOLLOW THE MONEY!

What Faux didn't tell you was that Al-Waleed is the number 2 owner of News Corp after Murdoch. Glen Beck's salary comes from a guy that Glen Beck's colleagues call a terrorist. Talk about biting the hand that is feeding you!

Murdoch doesn't give a sh*t about fabrications, distortions, libel, slander, character assassination, or anything except selling advertising. The dumber his listeners/readers are the better for him, you'll never catch him actually trying to educate people when is so much easier to indoctrinate them.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa
reply to post by VAPatriot

The Tea Party is an invention of Rupert Murdoch. It is funded by NewsCorp (Murdoch and Al-Waleed bin Talal) and the Koch Brothers. Faux News promotes the Tea Party and its rallies in exactly the same way as a concert promoter promotes a Rolling Stones tour.

You just made my point... The ones you list are the ones I call the agents of THEY that have infiltrated this group of like minded people. (The grassroots Tea party). These people are far from founding this or having anything to do with it but it's destruction.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I can't decide whether I'm more amused because the republicans are finally facing the harsh reality that they aren't the only alternative to the democrats, or if I'm more saddened that the same rhetoric is being tossed around yet again in a thread based on an article that shows the tea parties really aren't just republicans... A little of both really.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa
Cool. Conservatives just shot themselves in the foot. Dems to win big next month.

I wouldn't be so sure of that....... The Tea Party people are as energized to get the vote out as any segment of the voting electorate has been in a LONG TIME. You can easily see the evidence of that all around you. The Dems are demoralized and aren't motivated to "get the vote" out.

If you are calling the Republican loser in Delaware a Conservative, then you are just clueless. The mainstream GOP needs to really figure out that that they won't be able to Co-op the Tea Party, it will probably be the other way around if things keep trending.

Imagine if the Tea Party had top notch candidates running everywhere.....they would be killing both parties. It's kinda a poor reflection on both major parties that a movement with even marginal candidates , can whoop them.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

If you are calling the Republican loser in Delaware a Conservative, then you are just clueless.

Which Republican loser? The one that won the primary or the one that lost the primary? They are both losers.

Imagine if the Tea Party had top notch candidates running everywhere

That is an oxymoron. You can't put a satellite in orbit if you believe the earth is flat.

.....they would be killing both parties.

Like Jefferson, I actually have trust in the American people to do the right thing.

Rupert Murdoch on the other hand is out to prove Jefferson wrong, that the American people are gullible twits. He owns both the Tea Party ideologues and the Republican party lock, stock and barrel.

It's kinda a poor reflection on both major parties that a movement with even marginal candidates , can whoop them.

It is a reflection on the moral and intellectual bankruptcy of the right, yes.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

And the mud is starting to fly,did you know,the tea party is anti masturbation?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
so.... if they weren't part of the tea party, what party would they belong to?

Divide the gop....

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Don't forget our current President was someone who claimed to be an outsider that would end the cycle..

Funnnny how that worked out.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

All politicians say the same thing. Why should we vote for the same liars? Doesn't matter the party!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The same old same old. And the Punters keep on being sucked in.
Damn! We get what we deserve, I tells ya...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
A demarcates dog just tried to hump my leg (Bestiality)
A republicans dog just licked itself in front of me (Masturbation)
But I did not see any of this in today's news.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Truth of the matter is, it doesn't matter what the Tea Party actually stands for. They are portrayed in the MSM as crazy racist bigots, so most moderate Republicans want nothing to do with them. That is why Tea Partiers winning the primary really means that the Democrat is probably going to win the race.

And sure, the tea party is energized. They are loud, but they are small. A good majority of Republicans don't identify with much of what the tea party is/is portrayed as, and I can guarantee you that the Democrats don't find the Tea Party a threat - they find it hilarious. For example, in Washington state where I live, Tea Partier Clint Didier was running for Senate. He lost, and then refused to endorse the GOP candidate Dino Rossi who is on the ballot, which means the 10 percent of people who voted for Didier are going to be way less likely to support Rossi, and Rossi doesn't inherit all of the donors and whatnot that went with Didier's campaign. Democrats with Patty Murray's campaign call Didier "the gift that just keeps giving" because he ended up helping them quite a bit, basically ensuring that Patty Murray will win the general. The Tea Party divides the Republicans because no matter what they REALLY are, the general public still thinks they're a bunch of ultra right wing conservative nutjobs.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by slinger
did you know,the tea party is anti masturbation?

what ????
well that's fine with me
I'll just get somebody else
to do it for me

lol

I apologize for not getting back to this thread
before now, but my ISP has been down for over
24 hrs. Don't know what's up with that??

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I'm tickled pink that O'Donnell won. Carl Rove and Republican HQ didn't want her. They wanted their good ol' boy Mike Castle to win. These guys all had hissy childish fits when O'Donnel won.

I don't care if she gets in office in November, but I think it's a HOOT that she won and the folks at Republican HQ across town are stomping their feet and having a very bad week!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by slinger
did you know,the tea party is anti masturbation?

No it's not.

O'Donnell came out against Clintons S.G. who wanted to teach masterbation as an alternative to sex in the school system. If you think that equates to the Tea Party being against masterbation ... well ...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
Truth of the matter is, it doesn't matter what the Tea Party actually stands for. They are portrayed in the MSM as crazy racist bigots, so most moderate Republicans want nothing to do with them. That is why Tea Partiers winning the primary really means that the Democrat is probably going to win the race.

So if someone manipulates, distorts and tells lies long enough about a group, it's just as good as truth?
I got news for you, people will see through such things.

And sure, the tea party is energized. They are loud, but they are small. A good majority of Republicans don't identify with much of what the tea party is/is portrayed as, and I can guarantee you that the Democrats don't find the Tea Party a threat - they find it hilarious.

Yeah yeah, the Democrats just find Sarah Palin and the Tea Party SO FUNNY that they keep going out of their way to mock her and the Tea Party. Democrats are yucking it up in Florida and Massachusetts and some other States I guess then, right?

We will see who laughs last.............

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Thanks for trying, I supported Ron Paul in his run for president only to be insulted and spit on by the very people who are now the "Tea Party".

They are neocons, every last one of them.

The Tea Party is NOTHING but a rebranded G.O.P, if you liked what Bush did, you are going to love the "Tea party" is going to do.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join