It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamization Of America Is Upon Us

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

New Testament, people. New Testament. Jesus did not go
around killing everyone who disagreed with Him.
Nor did Jesus of the New Testament ever tell any of His
disciples to go kill anyone that didn't follow them.

He actually said, "Let them alone. They are blind
leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the
blind, both will fall into a ditch". Matthew 15: 14

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom of Thought

Are there no Muslims or Islamic people on this site??

I would like to hear their response to this topic. To hear a discussion from just one side is a bit,.........well, one sided.

VVV

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

You can't just hand pick the Christian verses you wish while condemning the whole of Islam. You do realize that there are verses in the Qu'ran that aren't about war also, right?

Seeking to act as if the OT is somehow off limits doesn't work for me. Christians still follow its tenets.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

New Testament, people. New Testament. Jesus did not go
around killing everyone who disagreed with Him.
Nor did Jesus of the New Testament ever tell any of His
disciples to go kill anyone that didn't follow them.

No he didn't. If one can take the bible as historical evidence. Though, people did kill in his name. People people like yourself called Queens and Kings of the land etc.

He actually said, "Let them alone. They are blind
leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the
blind, both will fall into a ditch". Matthew 15: 14

You're right, we should leave you alone. Besides, if you'd look around, all these once proud Christian nations who commited genocide in the name of Christ are falling. You can call it prophecy, I call it nature(or payback or karma- have it your way)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

The Islamization Of America Is Upon Us

You may be right, I won't discount the possibility out of hand. But I tend to think that it's more just another example of the globalist cartels working to balance and meld world cultures into one with the ultimate aim of creating that oft spoken of one world government.

For those of us who have been around long enough, the last two and a half decades stand in stark and very clear contrast to the same sum of time before. The overt, if not forced move away from nationalism to globalism, the discarding of national economic zones, the wholesale rearranging of the world's industrial and economic centers to cover communist and third world countries, is absolutely shocking.

And following this line of observation, the current economic trainwreck can be no accident. To the contrary, it looks planned down to the last unemployment check, to force the end of national and regional economies into a position where the only option is to create a single, world currency based on a global GDP.

To nail this coffin shut, it was your elected government that sold this globalist agenda to you as a means to prosperity while knowing that it would destroy much of our current economic and social infrastructure.

As for Allah?

Islam will not now nor could it ever find a fertile garden in a nation that has known such a degree of liberty for so long. But it can find an audience and a measure of tolerance... which is enough to create an overlap of thought in much the same way as we integrate various foreign cuisines into our daily menus and McDonald's pop up next to Coke signs everywhere 'over there'.

Next up? The collection of individual world economies must collapse beyond repair and nations must suffer terrible consequences in order to prime them (read: soften them) for the new global common currency. Once this step has finally been accomplished, a single, world government will follow almost de facto.

Peace

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

"For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
For He of whom these things are spoken belongs to another tribe,
from which no man has officiated at the altar.

For it is evident that our Lord arose from Judah, of which tribe Moses
spoke nothing concerning priesthood....
For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment
because of its weakness and unprofitableness." Hebrews 7: 12-18

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Ok, so using your logic then, all Christians are terrorists too because of the acts of people like The Army of God.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What is The Army of God that you are talking about?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by TheAmused

I thought this country was upon Freedom of Religion? Of course Christians fear that their numbers will lessen when their terrible life styles are threatened.

Uhh, do you really think that if (Oh I know, unlikely and all, just to settle the rabid posters frothing at the gob) that IF!! sharia was implemented in even one place in the US that it would only affect christians?

See I guess this is the real problem. The frog in the pot wont jump because it's too busy telling all the other frogs that it's stupid to think the water is getting hotter.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Well, yes it would affect other people, not only christians.

But you see, less than one hundred years back, many christians believed that masturbation led to blindness, as a punishment from god. Atheists at that time thought (and still do), that this was absolutely hilarious.

It's kind of the same thing as this discussion. We're still not blind, and we're still laughing ourselves silly over these panicked people who somehow manage convincing each other that the world is about to be taken over by this group of guys who think that bacon is dangerous, and that virgins are the best sexual intercourse you can get.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

the Islamization of America is upon us.

Not only in America. All over the world.
I can suggest a great read on this whole topic for those that are interested:
Oriana Fallaci and the book "The Force of Reason".

Oriana Fallaci (Wikipedia Link)

The Force of Reason (Wikipedia Link)

Fallaci shows how the Islamic minority rudely, confidently and often successfully imposes its laws on the population of Europe (and now also the United States).

Here's a good review/summary of The Force of Reason.
Clicky Me!

In The Force of Reason, the controversial Italian journalist and novelist Oriana Fallaci illuminates one of the central enigmas of our time. How did Europe become home to an estimated 20 million Muslims in a mere three decades?

How did Islam go from being a virtual non-factor to a religion that threatens the preeminence of Christianity on the Continent? How could the most popular name for a baby boy in Brussels possibly be Mohammed? Can it really be true that Muslims plan to build a mosque in London that will hold 40,000 people? That Dutch cities like Amsterdam and Rotterdam are close to having Muslim majorities? How was Europe, which was saved by the U.S. in world wars I and II, and whose Muslim Bosnians were rescued by the U.S. as recently as 1999, transformed into a place in which, as Fallaci puts it, "if I hate Americans I go to Heaven and if I hate Muslims I go to Hell?"

Side note...
I am an avid opponent of all religious cults. Christianity, Islam++.
But my views/opinion on this has nothing to do with Race, only religion.

So don't call me a racist, when it has nothing to do with their skin-tone.

edit on 15/9/2010 by LoveHina because: Typos

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveHina

Good. Here's another one that everyone should read - 'Why I am Not a Muslim" ... by Ibn Warriq.
Jesus didn't order his followers to kill people. He didn't even hint at it.
But Muhammad sure did. He engaged in it, he encouraged it, he ordered it, he rewarded it.

The TRUE origins of Islam and the TRUTH about how women and 'undesirables' are treated.
Undesirables = homosexuals, women who have an opinion, rape victims, those who wish to leave Islam, etc

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveHina

From the Wiki link you provided.

n the June 2006 issue of Reason Magazine, libertarian writer Cathy Young wrote: "Italian journalist Oriana Fallaci's 2002 book The Rage and the Pride makes hardly any distinction between radical Islamic terrorists and Somali street vendors who supposedly urinate on the corners of Italy's great cities. Christopher Hitchens, who described the book in The Atlantic as "a sort of primer in how not to write about Islam," notes that Fallaci's diatribes have all the marks of other infamous screeds about filthy, disease-ridden, sexually threatening aliens."[25]

All you've really shown is that one person has an opinion and wrote a book to reflect it. Here I've posted the reactions of a couple of people who had different opinions.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

You beat me to it.

Trashy populist books and mentally deficient washed-up actresses...

Can someone post a Glenn Beck quote now ?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Are there no Muslims or Islamic people on this site??

I would like to hear their response to this topic. To hear a discussion from just one side is a bit,.........well, one sided.

VVV

Yes there are, I'm one of those Islamic Muslim types. My take is:

A little Islamification of America would be good. I'm sure the founding fathers of America would agree.

You see, Sharia doesn't allow interest, so there would have been no banking crisis.

To think Sharia is all cutting off hands and stoning is very simplistic.

Sorry, some of your presidents would have had a hard time being elected also, as leaders should be selected from those expert in their field, by a group of the best experts in the said field selecting who is best among them.

If Saudi Arabia had implemented Sharia Law completely, there would be no 'Saudi' Arabia.

Try to visit Saudi if you have the chance, you will see more American cars, fast food shops, household products etc. than you will find in the UK. But lets face it, I'm sure any country would support Saudi if they got a 30% discount on oil like the USA gets.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by The SwordDo you enjoy spreading fear around like manure?

The truth hurts, it's not going to become politically correct. Unfortunately, what the OP says it's true. Do a quick Youtube search for "Muslim Riots in Oslo" and "Muslims in Malmo".

I grow so weary of hearing people like you spout out about ignorance while you and people like you are blinded by it. Just because something is hard to hear, doesn't make it fear mongering. People need to take off their rose tinted glasses and really take a look around. You probably can't see it well, as America is a pretty big and diverse place as it is. But in smaller European countries, it's clear as day.

I welcome you to come over to Norway and let me show you around. You'll be surprised how a quaint little town in the middle of Norway has TWO Mosques and one of the largest Islamic growing communities next to Oslo. I'll show you how our banks were forced to remove the piggy savings bank and replace it with something more "PC", I'll show you how many (if not the majority) of Muslims work under the table yet take out social welfare checks. I'll take you out on a Saturday night and we'll see who you get into a fight first. I don't expect you to start any, it'll happen just because you're American or at the very least, white.

All I have to say is, enjoy it America. If you all don't open your eyes now it'll be too late.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Can someone help me out here? While I really am supportive of legal immigration for all people, i believe that they must bring a positive societal role into this country. Can someone point me to a country that has had a beneficial social increase from Islamic immigration? Surely proof that this religion has provided for a higher social order is easily available.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by LoveHina

Good. Here's another one that everyone should read - 'Why I am Not a Muslim" ... by Ibn Warriq.
Jesus didn't order his followers to kill people. He didn't even hint at it.
But Muhammad sure did. He engaged in it, he encouraged it, he ordered it, he rewarded it.

The TRUE origins of Islam and the TRUTH about how women and 'undesirables' are treated.
Undesirables = homosexuals, women who have an opinion, rape victims, those who wish to leave Islam, etc

You say "Jesus didn't order his followers to kill people.", but I think that most will agree that they do.

He didn't say that they should worship him either, but they do that too. Do you know that no Muslim can be considered a Muslim unless he believes in Jesus?

Staying on topic, I think you have more to be concerned about from your own government than you have about Islam.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

Sure.

That's easy.

The United States of America.

Islam In America

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

What is The Army of God that you are talking about?

Army of God (AOG) is a Christian terrorist anti-abortion organization that sanctions the use of force to combat abortion in the United States. HBO produced a documentary on the Army Of God entitled Soldiers In The Army Of God.[1] Clayton Waagner's fake anthrax letters have resulted in their being mentioned among terrorist organizations at the FBI.[2]

I would point you to their website, but it's very gruesome.

Now I know what you are going to say, that these people aren't Christians, but we are following your logic here. As we are following your logic, all Christians are murderous terrorists.

Do you see how painting people with such a broad brush is counterproductive? I mean I could state that because of the Westboro Baptist Church all Christians are insane homophobes and anti Semites. But in reality that is just not true.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Regardless of bashing responses generated from your OP, I have to agree with you. It is slow but coming, even our butt kissing government is doing all they can to included economic Sharia laws into their procedures, What people doesn't understand is that Saudi Arabia is rising as another debt buyer for America and as they start to own America's debt America will have to abide by their way of life and their economy is base on Sharia laws

Bend over America our sell our corporate run government is no done yet with ending Americas individuality.

Wake up patriots before is too late.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join