It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamization Of America Is Upon Us

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

One word: EVOLUTION.

Like it or not, things change. Britain was once Pagan.

My point is, things change.
Would "Islamization" be any worse than your current society of greed, indulgence and excess? Would you rather be led by Islamic leaders or continue to be controlled by corrupt corporations?

Really, why does it even matter what the situation will be in fifty or a hundred years?

And besides, a religious centre does not an "invasion" make.

And, FYI, France is acting illegally under European law. Like it or not, they signed up, they made those agreements, and now they're ignoring their responsibilities under that agreement.
France has to make a decision, either work by the rules THAT THEY AGREED TO, or leave the Union. Personally I don't care which option they choose as it doesn't affect me.

It's just very interesting to see History repeating itself and all those who should know better ignoring this stark and terrifying fact.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm more concerned with 'extremists' like Alexjandro who post inflammatory threads denouncing an entire group of people in one broad, inaccurate stroke than I am of Western Culture possibly being influenced by another culture.

How is this talk of 'radical islam' taking over america any different than any of the other xenophobic crazes form times past? Oh no, the Italians! They're different! Oh know, the Chinese, they're gonna turn us all into opium addicts! Oh no, the Germans, they are too neat! Oh no, the punjabs wear funny hats! What will the Shriners say?!

Nonsense.

America has real enemies, and they are called Corporations.

All of this xenophobic tomfoolery is distraction from this basic fact. If Fox news viewers were as concerned about the Supreme Court granting corporations the status of citizens as they were about a fictional bogeyman (propped up by their own tax dollars) like 'Radical Islam we might have an actual, honest-to-god bi-partisan populist movement int his Country.

But as long as those corporations who are buying up ad space dictate the script, they will continue to fan the flames of Fear and Distraction while they turn the former USA into the Corporate States of America.

So the question is: Does alxjandro work for these corporations, or is he the product of their conditioning? Or both?

edit on 17-9-2010 by justadood because: too add more words

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybereal11
The script hasn't changed much in a 100 years...As long as they are AMERICANS, they are ours...not the "other"...so say our founding fathers and so say I to my dying day

Originally posted by BluesBassist
Please don't mix this issue into race, no race has laws that are put on them how to live their life like a religion does...

OK then...Does this sound familiar...

Anti-Catholic animus in the United States reached a peak in the nineteenth century when the Protestant population became alarmed by the influx of Catholic immigrants. Some American Protestants, having an increased interest in prophecies regarding the end of time, claimed that the Catholic Church was the Whore of Babylon in the Book of Revelation. The resulting "nativist" movement, which achieved prominence in the 1840s, was whipped into a frenzy of anti-Catholicism that led to mob violence, the burning of Catholic property, and the killing of Catholics.This violence was fed by claims that Catholics were destroying the culture of the United States.

en.wikipedia.org...

During the American Civil War, Major General Ulysses S. Grant issued an order (quickly rescinded by President Abraham Lincoln) expelling Jews from areas under his control:

The Jews, are hereby expelled …within twenty-four hours from the receipt of this order.

Grant later issued an order "that no Jews are to be permitted to travel on the road southward." His aide, Colonel John V. DuBois, ordered "all cotton speculators, Jews, and all vagabonds with no honest means of support", to leave the district. "The Israelites especially should be kept out…they are such an intolerable nuisance."

In the first half of the 20th century, in the USA, Jews were discriminated against in employment, access to residential and resort areas, membership in clubs and organizations, and in tightened quotas on Jewish enrollment and teaching positions in colleges and universities. The Leo Frank lynching by a mob of prominent citizens in Marietta, Georgia in 1915 turned the spotlight on antisemitism in the United States

Catholics, Jews, Quakers, Mormons, Jehova Witnesses etc. etc. have all been portrayed as the "Boogie Man" to Americans for political purposes throughout history...yet this nation has always grown stronger for it's diversity, not weaker.

There have been persecutions, church burnings, hangings, mob violence, even a convent burned to the ground in Mass. ...

All this crap about Sharia Law, taking over the country etc...is IDENTICAL to the Anti-Catholic movement.
have you never heard of Cannon Law? Judiac Law?

Catholics were seen as spys and infiltrators of rome trying to take over the USA. Their churches and convents were burned, mob violence, hangings, murders etc.

Your feelings...fear and insecurity morphed into rage and inolerance to preserve self dignity...is nothing new...it is ancient...there have always been a segment of folks that think that way....it plagued civilizations for thousands of years.....it is why our founding fathers created a "New World" and made their intent clear in our founding document.

The freedom you so eagerly wish to abandon is precisely what has made the USA a light to world over the past 234 years.

Your fear turned rage and intolerance is just another brief shadow of a passing cloud to that light... the USA has survived every color of religion and intolerance and emerged the greater for it...we were designed to do just that.

Good luck with your fear mongering...If you try hard enough you too can become part of an ugly little footnote in the history books..a brief foul burp to remind school children what the constitution means and what this country stands for.

edit on 17-9-2010 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
lol, I never use my real name when I sign up for this kind of stuff. For one you couldn't pronounce it, much less spell it.

Originally posted by maybereal11
reply to post by wakeUpOrDie

You are not Muslim, nor have your ever been.... "Tom".

As much it it must really bother you... actually yes I am a Muslim.
So please, as i asked you before... give up the cause, its not becoming of you

Are you this gullible, you believe everything you read online?
This explains A LOT about you.

edit on 17-9-2010 by wakeUpOrDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

You don't matter enough to me to bother me...and emoticons don't make something true.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I'm sorry, but there were so few periods in that post that I thought it was going through menopause.

There are people in this country that are commonly called "end timers" that want to bring about the end of the world, they want the Apocalypse.

But how could they start this biblical war if people don't hate the other? So they pump out propaganda. They try and paint the other as an evil force. This is a military tactic that has been used forever.

These people actually believe that these are the end of days and the way to bring about the Apocalypse is to start a war in the middle east, destroy the dome of the rock, and build Solomon's temple.

And you are falling for this propaganda campaign. The question is, why?

If you have the time, this is an interesting documentary about these "end timers".

Google Video Link

edit on 9/17/2010 by whatukno because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This thread is all kinds of stupid.

I don't really have anything to add. I'm just ... in awe at the stupidity.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Lemme get this straight. We have a guy named Alejandro who's concerned about a foreign group taking over our nation and culture? (Not that I have a problem with the Latino people. I have a problem with THIS Latino-named person having this highly ironic viewpoint.)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Your points are good and valid.
I agree with you that things change, but can you really call it EVOLUTION if the entire world is forced to convert or die and return to the living in the dark ages?
Think about it?

Okay, if France doesn't like what they agreed to then yes they should get out of the European Union like you say, but the US has nothing to do with the EU yet it looks like we are heading down the same path.
Yet another example of an attempt of world domination by the Muslims, hence the thread.
Again, it's note hate, it's more like distrust.

You may not care about what the world will be like long after you're gone but you should at least think about those you'll leave behind because the chances they'll have will not be the same as what you had.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Great story, bro. Oh, and the McVeigh angle - I got a woody reading that

Except your own opinion and your "proof" has been customized to apply to France only. You left out many (any) details on Franco-Algerian history

Fail for content
Fail for name

Edit: And of course, a book/opinion by/of a complete nutjob actress (have you seen how she's been living these last few decades with her cats? Old lady alone living with cats, ring any bells?) should be taken more seriously than the opinions of the many dozens of politicians and social commentators in France than her books/opinions? She only cares about animals not humans

edit on 17-9-2010 by MamboJimBob because: Catwoman, Brigitte Bardot

edit on 17-9-2010 by MamboJimBob because: Speling

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by detachedindividual

You may not care about what the world will be like long after you're gone but you should at least think about those you'll leave behind because the chances they'll have will not be the same as what you had.

If you really think that "white" people (following your logic of Islamic people, which is only a religion anyway) who make up only a small percentage of the world's population will be in control in a more than a few centuries, you need to wake up and look around you. Not just check out the living room, but the rest of the world

Edit: Absolutely repulsive comments by Alxandro: sounds like a US white power version of Mein Kampf. I hope it isn't and he's just too naive to realize what he's writing

edit on 17-9-2010 by MamboJimBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Please check out an introductory book on Jung.
What you are writing is pure Shadow Projection.
I read your post until I got to the point "it's OK to lie...'
This is typically the thought that corrupts any relationship. After this unreasonable belief is entertained, there can be no reality check.
Checkmate.
The other horde MUST be destroyed.

Needless to say, that is what McCarthy thought of Communists, or Adolf about Jews etc.
Translated: these folks are NOT HUMAN.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

From what I know of the USA Islamisation will never occur unless 200 000 000 weirdly devout Christians change their minds, literally nothing to worry about, nothing to see here.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
What people can see is the spiritual side of things, we can all accept other cultures it is fine we should not have a problem with it.
Is the issue that maybe Islam is so opposite the freedoms and values we once had that it is the most threatening to society? The reason why this will come about is because basic Christian principles have been lost and now for the backlash is a Big Brother society to keep us safe along with an Anti - Christian religion, yes Anti-Christian religion as a solver to the problems.
I don't see Hindu's in the UK or America or the rest of Europe having the same impact, they keep to them selves.
But once we the Christian and free people are being told what to do and what we cannot have it is not because of sensitivity it is out of spite, because in the Koran it has spiteful verses against non believers, spiteful verses that is followed by death and yet people stand down to these things without the research. Any form can be an offence, be it is having crosses in schools or calling your club Bing Mecca, where not only will it be insulting to Muslims they will add the Kill part to keep the so called free people in fear because that is majority of how the verses are worded.
That fear has kept Islamic countries as they are, I am sure many Islamic countries were once Jewish or Christian but the world separated, wars came on those countries, some fought back, many non Muslims were driven out and are still being treated as second class, even with the Pakistan floods of recent times, non-Muslims won't get the Aid unless they convert, this happens alot and their police won't even deal with non-Muslims who are discriminated raped or threatened.

I

Qur'an 5:72 "They are surely infidels who blaspheme and say: 'God is Christ, the Messiah, the son of Mary.' But the Messiah only said: 'O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.'"
Text

With verses like above how can there be any understanding between faiths and can't people see that these words do not come from tolerant or diplomatic sense of language?

Ishaq:552 "The Quraysh had put pictures in the Ka'aba including two of Jesus and one of Mary. Muhammad ordered that the pictures should be erased."
Text

Happens a lot in the Christian countries these days can be just coincidence but what it is written and told to say to the non Muslim peoples of this world.

Qur'an 5:17 "...Say (Muhammad): 'Who then has the least power against Allah, if His will were to destroy Christ, the Messiah, the son of Mary, his mother, and everyone else on earth?"
Text

Sounds like that’s the pal anyway.

Qur'an 4:157 "'We [Jews] killed the Messiah, Jesus,' but they killed him not, nor crucified him. It appeared so to them (as the resemblance of Jesus was put over another man and they killed that man). Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself. Those who differ with this version are full of doubts. They have no knowledge and follow nothing but conjecture. For surely they killed him not."

Qur'an 5:73 "They are surely disbelievers who blaspheme and say: 'God is one of three in the Trinity for there is no Ilah (God) except One, Allah. If they desist not from saying this (blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall them - the disbelievers will suffer a painful doom."

Text

VS

1 John 2:22 (New International Version)
22Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.
Text

They believe in a Jesus but not Christ the anointed one but the Bible pre warns such teachings so.

This is just the start from a religious standpoint, not only are there differences written down between non Muslims they are written with a threat and duty to behave intolerant, not out of the same sensitive Christ forgiven wording that the Free Western values are absorbed in but with hateful messages and not even diplomacy.

The Old Testament had its reasons; the Israelite Priests like any other Priest today had their own laws like any other worker in the world. Their rules were about them while the rest of world did what it wanted, they had to preserve their bloodlines so the future Messiah The Christ could have Adamite bloodline for which we were eventually able to be saved. The Bloodlines of other tribes and humans were contaminated with Angelic blood that produced hybrid Nephilim and other genetic tampering with animals. The Message of the Bible have reason, even though they are ancient, but what do you follow? Leviticus or the 10 commandments? God had reasons for change in his relationship with mankind and the rules changed and this is why they misquote the Bible, believers or atheists on both sides.

What has this got to do with anything?
It has got to do with what we want from Life and what spiritual values we need and how society can balance itself out without being separated at every level of humans totally self destructing out of being intolerant of each other but at the same time have morals that everyone can focus on which is consistent and revealed through the spirit of understanding through Biblical scriptures.

What kind of society are we going to live in the future where everyone can agree and not be separated to self destruction and yet still be content and not extremely oppressed at the same time?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Build the mosque... its asking for world war 3 to start, if someone bombs it, to pave the way for the New Order of Earth... either that or you can have the greed ridden mafia/cia/haters to rule and control your life based on the notion "pay first, product later" and have more separation.. at least the NOE dudes are helping us out... without violence and greed, but at what cost
the cost of reducing the population to hollow shells of people who once used to have characters, personalities, and are now so externally influenced.

"WE ARE ONE"

edit on 18-9-2010 by TeH PwNeR because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2010 by TeH PwNeR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Im gonna go with racist. What does it matter .I guess you dont believe in secularism.On which this country was founded.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
UPDATED TEXT.

What people can see is the spiritual side of things, we can all accept other cultures it is fine we should not have a problem with it and most of the modern times we do not.

Is the issue that maybe Islam is so opposite to the freedoms and values we once had that it is the most threatening to modern society? The reason why this will come about is because basic Christian principles have been eroded through Political Correctness and now because of it the backlash of a Big Brother society is needed, to keep us safe in a NWO type of society along with an Anti-Christian religion, yes Anti-Christian religion as a solver to the problems.

I don't see Hindu's or the Chinese in the UK or America or the rest of Europe having the same impact, they keep to them selves, but when it comes to changing the Christian Laws and culture Muslims have no shame in doing so.

Once we the Christian and free people are being told what to do and what we cannot it is not because of sensitivity in the Koran it is out of spiteful scriptures contained in it against freedom and the Bible it self, because in the Koran it has spiteful verses against non believers, spiteful verses that is followed by death and yet people stand down to these things without the research of the threat.

Anything can be used as a form of an offence, be it is having crosses in schools or calling your local club 'Bingo Mecca', where not only will it be insulting to Muslims they will add the Kill part to keep the so called free people in fear because that is majority of how the verses are worded that they believe to impose these laws. There is no shame in asking for Mosques and prayer rooms and to be all covered up as long as it overshadows your own culture because all other cultures are not accepted by true Islam, this filters through and its not the extreamists doing it either.

That fear has kept Islamic countries as they are, I am sure many Islamic countries were once Jewish or Christian but the world separated, wars came on those countries, some fought back, many non Muslims were driven out and are still being treated as second class because that is what is written, even with the Pakistan floods of recent times, non-Muslims won't get the Aid unless they convert, this happens alot and their police won't even deal with non-Muslims who are discriminated raped or threatened as woven into the mental state of society.

Qur'an 5:72 "They are surely infidels who blaspheme and say: 'God is Christ, the Messiah, the son of Mary.' But the Messiah only said: 'O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.'"
Text

No evidence that Allah or that name for a God has been used in pre-Islamic history. Why has the Bible got written hundreds of ancient place names kings and people who are still being discovered today and yet no evidence of an Allah named God?

Ishaq:552 "The Quraysh had put pictures in the Ka'aba including two of Jesus and one of Mary. Muhammad ordered that the pictures should be erased."
Text

Happens a lot in the Christian countries these days it can be just coincidence but it is written and told to act this way to the non Muslim peoples of this world, it happened in Chatholic Italy and lots of other places.

Qur'an 5:17 "...Say (Muhammad): 'Who then has the least power against Allah, if His will were to destroy Christ, the Messiah, the son of Mary, his mother, and everyone else on earth?"
Text
Text

Sounds like that’s the plan anyway for any oversized God.

Qur'an 4:157 "'We [Jews] killed the Messiah, Jesus,' but they killed him not, nor crucified him. It appeared so to them (as the resemblance of Jesus was put over another man and they killed that man). Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself. Those who differ with this version are full of doubts. They have no knowledge and follow nothing but conjecture. For surely they killed him not."

Qur'an 5:73 "They are surely disbelievers who blaspheme and say: 'God is one of three in the Trinity for there is no Ilah (God) except One, Allah. If they desist not from saying this (blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall them - the disbelievers will suffer a painful doom."

Text

Text

VS

The Bible

1 John 2:22 (New International Version)
22Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.

Galatians 1

No Other Gospel
6I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! 9As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!

Text

They believe in a Jesus but not Christ the anointed one but the Bible pre warns such teachings, in this case is not just in Islam but other so called Christian sects who deny the true Christ of the Gospel.

This is just the start from a religious standpoint, not only are there differences written down between non Muslims they are written with a threat and duty to behave intolerant, not out of the same sensitive Christian given forgiveness wording that the Free Western values are absorbed by but with hateful messages and not even diplomacy.

The Old Testament had its reasons; the Israelite Priests like any other Priest today had their own laws like any other worker in the world and were in an exodus. Their rules were about them while the rest of world did what it wanted, they had to preserve their bloodlines so the future Messiah The Christ could have Adamite bloodline for which we were eventually be able to be saved. The Bloodlines of other tribes and humans were contaminated with Angelic blood that produced hybrid Nephilim and other genetic tampering with animals which God had to wipeout along with any other threat to the bloodline. The Message of the Bible has its reasons but it is overlooked, even though they are ancient, people could ask what do you follow? Leviticus or the 10 the Ten Commandments? God had reasons for change in his relationship with mankind and the rules changed and this is why they misquote the Bible, believers or atheists on both sides let alone the New Testament teachings.

What has this got to do with anything?
It has got to do with what we want from Life and what spiritual values we need and how society can balance itself out without being separated at every level of us humans totally self destructing out of being intolerant of each other but at the same time have morals that everyone can focus on which is consistent and revealed through the spirit of understanding through Biblical scriptures, words that have authority and respect beyond any other dictator or human being.

What kind of society are we going to live in the future where everyone can agree and not be separated to our self destruction and yet still be content and not extremely oppressed at the same time? Christainity can be free, tolerant and democratic or live within democracy and science, I just don't see Islam as the best alternative and yet people jump to it with kindness and yet dispise the Bible values that teaches to love one another more times than any other God of Judaism.

edit on 18-9-2010 by The time lord because: Spelling

edit on 18-9-2010 by The time lord because: Grammer mistakes.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by The Sword

Fear?

It's more a concern and a knack for the obvious, and if you can't see it then you are not being objective.

If that ain't ignorance, I don't know what is!

I kind of see your point, but the problem isn't new cultures "infiltrating" our own, the problem is legislating laws based on "political correctness".

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

It's good to see ignorance gets so many flags and stars. You might want to check reality and see that Islam is a minor part of american culture. Respected figures regarding Islam suggest a Muslim population of less than 1% in the USA. Inflated figures still only reach 5% (and these are deeply flawed statistics).

Yeah 5% using the most dishonest statistics, that's a real take over.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
This thread has been judged and it has earned the coveted...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68b6349acd58.png[/atsimg]

Fear mongering at it's finest.

No facts, no reality, just fear.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join