It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamization Of America Is Upon Us

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Taking the long way home I guess

I know this is the right wing fear machine's latest "OMG THE US IS GOING TO BE DESTROYED!" angle, but seriously?

Neanderthal man wasn't as xenophobic and bigoted as the right wingers.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Alxandro,

Wow!!! An other one.....

Allow me to insert the speech Geert Wilder gave at ground zero last week. (you know, to stir up the emotions a little. Always works great when spreading ignorance and fear!!)

Dear friends,
May I ask you to be silent for ten seconds? Just be silent and listen. Ten seconds. And listen…What we hear are the sounds of life in the greatest city on earth. No place in the world, no place in human history, is as richly varied and vibrant and dynamic as New York City.
You hear the cars, you hear the people, you hear them rushing to their various destinations, you hear the sounds of business and of pleasure, you hear the cheers, you hear the cries, the buzzing sounds of human activity. And that is how it should be. Always.
Now close your eyes - I know it's a beautiful day, but close your eyes. I have been told that this day nine years ago was just such a beautiful day -- and remember, or try to remember, or try to imagine the sounds which were heard here on this spot under this same blue sky exactly nine years ago. The sound of shock, the sound of destruction, the sound of panic, the sound of pain, the sound of terror. Did New York deserve this? Did America deserve this? Did the West deserve this?
What, my friends, would you say to people who argue that New York, that America, that the West had itself to blame for those horrible sounds? There are people in this city who argue this. And they are angry because we are gathered here today to commemorate, to make a stand, to draw the line.
My friends,I have come from the other side of the Atlantic to share your grief for those who died here nine years ago. I have not forgotten how I felt that day.The scenes are imprinted on my soul, as they are on yours. But our hearts were not broken in the same way as the hearts of the relatives and friends of those who lost their lives here. Many relatives of the victims are here in our midst today. I wish to take this opportunity to express my deepest and most heartfelt condolences to them and to all of the people of New York and America.
Humbly, I stand here before you as a Dutchman and a European. I, too, however, cannot forget. How can anyone forget? Let me remind you of the words from Darryl Worley's 9/11 song. "Have you forgotten how it felt that day? To see your homeland under fire And her people blown away. Have you forgotten when those towers fell? We had neighbors still inside going thru a living hell" Worley's response is our response: No, we will NEVER forget. We are here today because we have not forgotten all the loved ones that were lost and those left to carry on. And neither has the world.
When the forces of Jihad attacked New York, they attacked the world. Among those lost were people from 55 nations, people of every religion and every persuasion. No place on earth had a more multi-ethnic, multi-racial, and multi-lingual workforce than New York's proud towers.
That is exactly why they were targeted. They constituted an insult to those who hold that there can be no peaceful cooperation among people and nations without submission to Sharia; to those who wish to impose the legal system of Islam on the rest of us.
But New York and Sharia are incompatible. New York stands for freedom, openness and tolerance. New York's Mayor recently said that New York is "rooted in Dutch tolerance." Those are true words. New York is not intolerant. How can it be? New York is open to the world. Suppose New York were intolerant. Suppose it only allowed people of one persuasion within its walls. Then it would be like Mecca, a city without freedom.
Whatever your religion, persuasion or gender is, in New York you will find a home. In Mecca, if your religion isn't Islam, you are not welcome. Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf claims the right to build a mosque, a house of Sharia here - on this hallowed ground.
But, friends, I have not forgotten and neither have you. That is why we are here today. To draw the line. Here, on this sacred spot. We are here in the spirit of America's founding fathers. We are here in the spirit of freedom. We are here in the spirit of Abraham Lincoln, the President who freed the slaves. President Lincoln said: "Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves." These words are the key to our survival. The tolerance that is crucial to our freedom requires a line of defense. Mayor Bloomberg uses tolerance as an argument to allow Imam Rauf and his sponsors to build their so-called Cordoba Mosque.
Mayor Bloomberg forgets, however, that openness cannot be open-ended. A tolerant society is not a suicidal society. It must defend itself against the powers of darkness, the force of hatred and the blight of ignorance. It cannot tolerate the intolerant - and survive.
This means that we must not give a free hand to those who want to subjugate us. An overwhelming majority of Americans is opposed to building this mosque. So is an overwhelming majority everywhere in the non-Islamic world. Because we all realize what is at stake here. We know what this so-called Cordoba mosque really means.

Imam Rauf maintains that American secular law and Sharia law are based on the same principles. He refuses to condemn terrorists because he says terrorism is "a very complex question". He says America is "an accessory to the crime that happened on 9/11." "In fact," he literally said, "in the most direct sense, Osama bin Laden is made in the USA." He also says that "terrorism will only end when the West acknowledges the harm it has done to Muslims."
That is why this man should not play the game he has in mind here in Manhattan. His "Blame the West, Blame America"-message is an insult. Americans - and by extension, all of us whose civilization was also attacked on 9/11/2001 - are not to blame for what happened here nine years ago today. Osama bin Laden is not made in the USA. The West never "harmed" Islam before it harmed us. Most Americans do not want this so-called Cordoba Mosque to be built here. They understand that it is both a provocation and a humiliation. They understand the triumphant narrative of a mosque named after the Great Mosque of Cordoba which was constructed where a Christian cathedral stood before the land was conquered by Islam.
An overwhelming majority of Americans is opposed to building an Islamic cultural center close to Ground Zero. There is no lack of mosques in New York. There are dozens of buildings in which Muslims can pray. It isn't about a lack of space for prayers. It's about the symbolic meaning.
We who have come to speak today, object to this mosque project because its promoter and his wealthy sponsors have never suggested building a center to promote tolerance and interfaith understanding where it is really needed: In Mecca - a town where non-Muslims are not even allowed to enter, let alone build churches, synagogues, temples or community centers.
Ordinary Americans object to the mosque project because currently no fewer than ten major multi-million dollar mosque projects are being planned in the United States as well as dozens in Europe, while not a single church is allowed in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, while Jews are not even allowed to move their lips in prayer on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, while the oldest Christians in the world, the Copts, are not free to renovate their churches, let alone to build one in Egypt.
My friends, that is why we are here today. What happens in New York must be seen in the perspective of the world. The events nine years ago made an enormous impact everywhere. Most people shared your pain, but, unfortunately, some did not. Nine years ago, when the news of the terrible atrocity in New York reached Europe, Muslim youths danced in the streets. In a poll, two thirds of the Muslim immigrants in the Netherlands expressed partial or full understanding for the 9/11 terrorists.
If a mosque were built here on Ground Zero such people would feel triumphant. But we, we will not betray those who died on 9/11. For their sakes we cannot tolerate a mosque on or near Ground Zero. For their sakes loud and clear we say: No mosque here! For their sakes, we must draw the line. So that New York, rooted in Dutch tolerance, will never become New Mecca.
But, let us also express our gratitude for the heroes of 9/11, those who went down in that Pennsylvania field, those who were standing freedom's watch at the Pentagon, and those who were here in New York nine years ago to risk and lose their lives for the victims.
Friends, in honor of these victims, these heroes and their families, I believe that the words of Ronald Reagan, spoken in Normandy on the 40th anniversary of D-Day, resonate with new purpose on this hallowed spot. President Reagan said: "We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free."
And, we, too, will always remember the victims of 9/11 and their loved ones who were left behind;
We, too, will always be proud of the heroes; We will always defend liberty, democracy and human dignity; In the name of freedom: No mosque here!

I am not even going to argue with lunacy anymore. You people have made up your mind....

Peace

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Bravo because you believe this tripe?

Come on, do you really think that Islamic Community Centres of Death are all coming to towns near you?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

I hoped Geert (the racist) wasn't going to get a mention, but when we are writing in a thread with people scared to leave their front doors for fear of catching the Islam bug, then I guess it would only be a matter of time before Geert would get a mention in dispatches.

Over here in the UK we got two prominent anti-Islam groups - the EDL (English Defence League) and BNP (British National Party). Think a mix of the KKK and the Tea Party and that would be the American equivalent. Geert is considered a hero by the BNP and EDL and one very interesting point to observe when these two groups go marching with their jack boots is the demographic. Beer swilling, vicious dog wielding, white men and women fill the streets. Just look at the protests, they are all the same.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
MY FELLOW AMERICAN INFIDEL, take heed.

Watch and pay attention to what is happening here at home.
What is currently happening here today happened in France 15-20 years ago, and no one bothered to speak up and take action.
Nobody in France was man enough to stand up and shout, nobody, but a former screen goddess from the 60's.

In a book she wrote in 1999, called "Le Carré de Pluton" (Pluto's Square), in a section in entitled, Open Letter to My Lost France, Bardot writes: "...my country, France, my homeland, my land is again invaded by an overpopulation of foreigners, especially Muslims." For this comment, a French court fined her 30,000 francs in June 2000. She had previously been fined in 1997 for the original publication of this open letter in Le Figaro and again 1998 for making similar remarks.

In her 2003 book, Un cri dans le silence ("A Scream in the Silence"), she warned of an “Islamicization of France”, and said of Muslim immigration: Over the last twenty years, we have given in to a subterranean, dangerous, and uncontrolled infiltration, which not only resists adjusting to our laws and customs but which will, as the years pass, attempt to impose its own.

Wikipedia

The last statement is worth repeating:
Over the last twenty years, we have given in to a subterranean, dangerous, and uncontrolled infiltration, which not only resists adjusting to our laws and customs but which will, as the years pass, attempt to impose its own.

Call me paranoid if you want, call me racist or whatever the convenient label of the day happens to be, but think of me the next time you hear about France trying to take their country back.
Think about me the next time you hear about the UK and the new wave of terror threats it faces from home-grown jihadists.
Think about me the next time you hear someone say they have a right to build the mosque.
Sure they have the right to build, but I also have a right to say "They shouldn't".

I predict if they go ahead with the plans to build, it will pave the way for the next Timothy McVeigh.

So, appease all you want but I'm telling you, the Islamization of America is upon us.
You have been warned.

"An appeaser is one who feeds the crocodile hoping it will eat him last."
- Winston Churchill

edit on 15-9-2010 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

Have any of you posters objecting to Alxandro's words actually gone and read what the Islamic
belief is all about (Muslims)?
It is their belief that anyone who does not accept what they are saying must die; whether it is done
through murder or suicide bombings, it doesn't matter.
It was Saudi Arabia that paid for your current resident in the White House to attend graduate school.
It was the Muslims who contributed $100's of millions of dollars to this person's presidential campaign
through untraceable, illegal contributions of pre-paid credit cards. It was the Muslims (Saudi Arabia)
who recieved the first official phone call from him after he took office.
Look around you. Who owns all the lesser hotels/motels???? Not Americans.
Who owns the smaller gas stations???? Not Americans
Before you start denying this, for one month, make a decision to start stopping at all the gas stations
you have never stopped at before. Go in, and find out who owns it. Same with the hotels. Go in and
look for the name of the owner.
The Muslims have one of the fastest growing populations in the world [including blacks in American prisons].
When you have to bow down to one to get your food, then maybe the blinders will fall of your eyes, and
you will see.

Reporting facts is not fear-mongering. Reporting what their actual agenda is. IS NOT muslimphobia. It is
called education and knowledge. Perhaps the challenge is that one must look within oneself to see if
there are any core values within.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

What is there to see?

A warning about islam? Check.
Fear-mongering about islam? Check.
Stirring up the fires of hatred? Check.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom of Thought

FOT I thought better of you. I know I'm going to be called an Islamic apologist but someone has to stand up for the belief. Of course no religious book is without the horror.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom of Thought

Freedom of Thought,

It is their belief that anyone who does not accept what they are saying must die

This is the crux is in this whole discussion. Their, who?? All muslims??

I am willing to believe extreme interpretation is a fact within the Muslim community, just as it is within the Christian community. But not for all of them!!!

How could it be? I know 1 Muslim guy who does not interpret the message of his religion in the way the OP suggest. Only 1!! That is enough to undermine the whole theory....

The OP is condemning a group of 1.2 billion people because of the actions of some of the people within that group. That's all.

Peace

edit on 15-9-2010 by operation mindcrime because: added thought

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Uphill both ways.

Well, I would suggest limiting any immigration from ANY country that has terrorist activity.

Hmmm, that would be pretty much everbody.

Hmmm, was that my point?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Do you enjoy spreading fear around like manure?

I thought ATS was about denying ignorance, not promoting it like you are?

I love how the first poster to start the thread and nothing to the thread..he just wants to set the tone.

2nd
The op is right.
we will eventually be like France ect...
cause we have way to many cowards in the united states to stand up for what's right.
But hear me loud and clear..i know a lot and it's not a underestimate..that will die before the Muslim religion and sharia law takes foot in america.
So i don't worry atm.
But the op is speaking the truth.
* and flag to op for his thread.
it's takes a brave man to post the truth knowing you will get flamed for you opinion.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

There is nothing brave about being a bigot. But hey, everyone hates everyone nowadays and ATS is just another mechanism for people to propel their vitriol.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I see it like this..
look at france as a template of what will become of the usa if we allow it .
will americans let sharia law in the usa?
No not with out a lot of us dying.
we aint the french lol

But will it happen if we listen to the advice of people who already succumb to there religion?yes
Cause your argument is not all Muslim are inherently evil. i agree with you.
But the fact remains eventually..they will elect a Muslim leader..or judge..ect... to get laws past so they can implement sharia law.
Don't say it can't happen look how obama passed obamacare...sign it you have 24 hours .

So by letting the good muslims in you are letting the bad ones in more.
and therefore dooming yourself and your children and your country to be under the thumb of a Muslim religion based laws.
And we see how good those are...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Romantic_Rebel,

There is an other thing that gets me going...

Islamic apologist

Why would you get the impression that using your common sense demands an apology?? Islam has nothing to apologize for!!!

If anything, the people claiming the end of civilization is around the corner because they fear a specific group of people should call them selfs "bigot apologists".

Yeah, that's it....

Peace

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I thought this country was upon Freedom of Religion? Of course Christians fear that their numbers will lessen when their terrible life styles are threatened.
www.commondreams.org...
www.usbible.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
HUNDREDS of years of abuse, murder, rape and plain genocide. Theft of culture, theft of knowledge, enslavement, of generations, theft of land, etc. etc.

This is what France is guilty of. This is what the US is guilty of. This is what Brittain is guilty of. TO THIS DAY AND AGE.

You want to ignore these things while you become the `victim` of muslims?

Geert Wilders visits the US and suddenly there's an islamization of the US! Guess it's Geert Wilders and not the Muslims!

Besides, it's the Chinese that will obliterate the US.

But of course, you forgot THAT one too.

PS. Just because history is written by the victors doesn't mean they will be victorious for ever and it certainly does not mean individuals should buy this false history. Or ignore it to ease their individualistic mind.

If anything, I'd have to say: Karma is a bitch and so is payback.

Sure, what I said could be filed under "ignorant". But to a way lesser degree than the fantasy world you lot seem to be stuck in.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

The op is right.
we will eventually be like France ect...

That is quite a broad and far reaching estimation. Do you really have such little faith in this nation that you feel allowing a mosque to be build could actually destroy the entire fabric of it? Do you really think that the American system is so weak in structure that simply by following our own rules, equally for all, we would compromise it?

I get your point, though. Freedom for all but those pesky Arabs and their heathen religion.

cause we have way to many cowards in the united states to stand up for what's right.

Standing up for equality under law is cowardice? OK. then explain to me your definition of "right". Or did I just nail it in the above statement about freedom for all but Arabs?

But hear me loud and clear..i know a lot and it's not a underestimate..that will die before the Muslim religion and sharia law takes foot in america.

This is exactly my entire point. Sharia law will never happen in this country. Ever. Period. Mosque or not. Muslims in America or not. It just won't. We have guns in America. Lots of them. We have a strong cultural tradition of using those guns to protect ourselves. The history of politics in France is nothing like the history of politics here. This is not an apples to apples comparison.

edit on 9/15/10 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

I'm half asleep and doing homework. Are you making fun of me?
I can't read clearly tonight.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

There is nothing brave about being a bigot. But hey, everyone hates everyone nowadays and ATS is just another mechanism for people to propel their vitriol.

Is it a bigot to fear one's own country and way of life?

that to me is called looking out for others that are to dumb to help them self's.
they are blinded my political politeness perhaps.

If Christians was doing the exact same thing as the aka radical Muslim's.
i would be on here saying run em out on a rail.

Personally all religious people are crippled in a way to me.
they use god/muhamed ect.. as a crutch.
A baby come back to life..Gods will.
stone your wife to death for cheating..Muhammad will

there all cowards that hide behind a religion instead of speaking there true mind.
i equally distrust all religion lol

If i am a bigot i am a bigot of all people

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I see it like this..
look at france as a template of what will become of the usa if we allow it .
will americans let sharia law in the usa?
No not with out a lot of us dying.
we aint the french lol

Do you life in France?? Have you ever been to France?? Do you know where France is located on the map?? Or are you basing your entire impression of France on the article that you just read??

But will it happen if we listen to the advice of people who already succumb to there religion?yes
Cause your argument is not all Muslim are inherently evil. i agree with you.
But the fact remains eventually..they will elect a Muslim leader..or judge..ect... to get laws past so they can implement sharia law.

Huhh?? You are afraid that eventually some Muslim will be elected President and starts changing laws according to Sharia law?? That is what is worrying you??

Why didn't Christian religion do that when they had the opportunity?? Why did the pope never run for President?

Are you familiar with a little thing called "separation of church and state"?? "the age of englightenment"? "secular thinking"?? This is what our political system is based upon....

Don't say it can't happen look how obama passed obamacare...sign it you have 24 hours .

It can't happen.

So by letting the good Muslims in you are letting the bad ones in more.
and therefore dooming yourself and your children and your country to be under the thumb of a Muslim religion based laws.

Should the good suffer under the bad?? Are you going to make that judgment call when a homosexual from Saudi Arabia is seeking asylum because he will be killed in his country? That is not what we as a society agreed upon. We feel that it is important to help people in need even if there are those who exploit the system...

Just my humble opinion of course....

Peace

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

I'm half asleep and doing homework. Are you making fun of me?
I can't read clearly tonight.

Absolutely not!! I was applauding your comment and felt the need to point out that you do not have to worry about being regarded as apologizing for anything.

Peace

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join