It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamization Of America Is Upon Us

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975

European Muslims-Mostly integrated and westernized while about 15% support terrorism.

What? Really? One of the biggest problems in Europe today is the self imposed segregation of Muslim communities. It's not exaggerating to say there is a takeover taking place. Of whole cities even. I suggest you visit Bradford in North UK to see how our glorious 'multi culturalism' failed.
www.yorkshirepost.co.uk...
And it's not necessarily about terrorism. If only life was so simple.

edit on 15-9-2010 by starchild10 because: add link

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

The only reason the apologist of Islam brings the crusades is becaue the have to find a way to justify the atrocities that Islamic nations does to its own people and to those that are not.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
With reference to the video about the Islamicization of Paris, I wanted to say that in 1975 I visited Paris and was quite surprised one day as I walked in Montmartre, to see a side street completely packed with Arabs. They completely blocked the street and were milling around talking to one another and congregating around several gambling games which had been set up on wooden crates in places in the middle of the street.

It was a very startling vision, to see a street swarming with people like that. I thought, "This must be what it is like in the markets of Algiers or Casablanca." I thought it was great. Vehicles were inching their way down the street and people were making way for them. There were no barricades, no frowns, no displays of temper from the drivers (highly unusual in France). It was all happening on one narrow side street.

But they were gamblers, not people worshipping in public. They were tolerant and good natured. Arabs like to crowd together in the street, but then, from time to time, so does the rest of humanity.

This abutting of very different cultures could be managed in different ways. Jesus is supposed to have said "Render unto Caesar, that which is Caesar's." The young woman in the video said words to the effect of, "We Muslims only submit to Allah. Not to anyone else."

Big problem.

edit on 15-9-2010 by ipsedixit because: Spelling.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I agree with Thread OP,

If you want to see what is wanting for us, i can offer you a ticket to bosnia, just to so you can wake up from the matrix or maybe the words from the grand mufti of bosnia, himself, where he quotes I want to be an euporean Islamic leader and said, Islam will rule eupore.

In the 1960s and even 1980s it was all about (The russians are coming, The russians Coming!)

Now its different a story.

I am sad to hear about some Islamic apologists here on ATS, I guess some of you, like the dark ages eh?
Is it so because you want women less bossy?

Edit:If anyone wants to see the article of the grand mufti of bosnia let me know.

edit on 15-9-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: If you want to see grand mufti article please let know me.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Give the USA ten years with this Islamization and that word will mean

Mohammed bobble-head dolls
prayer rugs by Armani
goat milk smoothies
three extra 3-day weekends
Jihad Reality TV Shows

You don't get it. We're the Great MuthaF*cking Satan, and Islam doesn't stand a chance against what the US culture will do to it. If they're smart, they'll keep as far away from us as they can get - but now days that's pretty much impossible. Well, unless they find some dirthole that doesn't have anything that the US business community wants. Believe me, Radical Islam stands to lose itself as a viable entity if it ever tries to set up shop here. Not from militant resistance, but from its own members figuring out how to make a buck off it.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom of Thought

Luke 19:22-29 (King James Version)

22And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:

23Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?

24And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.

25(And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.)

26For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.

27But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by cleveract
reply to post by SaturnFX

Allah(God) allmighty give us a chance, to be tested, God knows how every living being will end upp like, and could end this test, but Allah(SWT) choosed to test us so we dont have an excuse in the hereafter that we did not had the chance to be tested...

So let me get this straight

He know's the outcome but humors us anyhow
There is no free will, we will do exactly as he knows we will do...how is that then a test? if he knows I will fail this test no matter what, then whats the point...and the same with if I am without a doubt going to pass.

This God is like a anti-god if thats the truth beyond it.

As far as organization of the universe..oh, I tend to believe in order in the chaos overall, but such order has little to do with the knuckle draggers on some planet on the edge of some rather small and obscure galaxy in the middle of nowhere...people whom believe in a personal deity that even gives a rats arse about their existance have no concept whatsoever as to how big the universe is...or the galaxy...or even the world.

Allah, the evil demi-god, if even such a thing exists, is not the creator of the universe, but rather some monsterous creature from space or perhaps a alternate dimension that has connected to this world for one reason or another at best...but my bets are on a delusional idiot many years ago that sold the locals into his delusions.

I want you to truely consider the implications of all you said...then ask yourself...if the game is rigged from the beginning, what type of God would that be...to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that people will fear you then end up endlessly torturing the existance of most..the only ones that are "saved" will be those few whom did enough grovelling at your spiritual feet so to speak...then maybe...

Sorry, but I think the arabs have a word for this beast that appeared back then...a djinn.

Edit-add: Dont be upset by this...same question goes onto other judaic religions...all of these bibles and offsprings talk about how God knows all, and only God can give a person salvation...also how in the eyes of God, the paths of a person is set in stone and only he can decide to change it.
Free will, according to the logic of the texts, is therefore a complete illusion, and if a single soul ever goes to a hell like place over this, then the God of Abraham is indeed a evil deity for the willful torture of a person by their own design...the illusion of free will is not relevant to the greater picture of the deity's actions...like sticking a picture of a teddy bear on the barrel of a gun...it doesn't make it a teddy bear

edit on 15-9-2010 by SaturnFX because: added stuff

The way your speak is so discusting.

first of all, i never said that we dont have a free will, what does a test mean? Imagine, you have a teacher in your classroom and you are preparing for a test, you have the freewilling, to write the test and maybe have a A´+ or ignore the test. Similarly we are being tested and there are people who my succed and some fail...

here is a verse about free will in religion:

Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.

This verse indicates, that whe have a choice, we can follow Allah(SWT), or follow shaitan.

And remember don´t mix up the jinn, they are also creatures like us human being, but we dont see them, but they see us, and they are shapeshifters. And Allah(SWT) created the jinn only to worship Allah, same with people...

I challenge you to find a contradiction in the glorious quran.....

And proove that this world has no creator, guess what, you will never find out until you yourself. think, because in the quran, it clearly says,

The blind, the deaf, and the dumb wont follow the path, which indicates that how much i try to convince you, by using testable evidence so you can observe with your own eyes, how much i try to show you some information, you may ignore it due to ignorance, and how much i try to speak with you about islam with words, you may not hear it as a word of truth..

It is your decision, i don´t want to live a blind life.

One question, can you proove that love exist?

Can you proove that you have a brain?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Once a Jehovah's Witness showed me a picture of Jesus on horseback with a flaming sword. He was chopping up Muslims. This was in a bible. Maybe that was the real Jesus and the one Christians worship today is the fake one. How would I ever know the truth? One thing is true: Islam will never be popular in the USA. If even 10% of America goes Muslim, I will eat my hat. Pure fear mongering at work in this thread.

Well they don't like Christians either, I was JW for years, and one thing that bothered me was a copy if the magazine, the watchtower, with churches burning and demolished, but yes, Christ came with an olive branch the first time, and the bible says next time he will come with a sword.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I will post this entire post in caps because evidently people are being led to believe lies and misinformation :

THERE IS NOT AN ISMALIZINATION OF AMERICA SO STOP RIGHT THERE. THE USA WILL NEVER HAVE AN OFFICIAL STATE RELIGION.

There is no secret cabal of Muslims planning to takeover the USA. The politics of fear and misinformation at work here.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Acid doesn't plan to corrode steel either.

It is in the nature of acid to corrode steel.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Very astute scientific observation. Unfortunately human behavior is more complex. But, still, I will work with what you've provided.

Acids can only remain in a high PH state as long as they don't mix with a base. Our society is that base.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You mean, this Japanese cultural center in Honolulu...

jcch.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

This site gets dodgier and dodgier everyday with BS posts like this...

Try making the same thread with the title Judaism in it and see it removed quicker than a cat on a hot tin roof.

23 flags and this is ATS hottest topic? Are you serious????

man,. 1st they stuff the layout - and now topics like this Fox news BS is even rated???

ATS is becoming FOX news.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
If this is about the Mosque (that isn't a Mosque, but a children's center) at Ground Zero (which isn't at Ground Zero, but actually two blocks away from the outermost edge of it)....then sounds like just more hatred being spewed.

Folks should do just a little homework on this non-issue.

If it was an actual Mosque, to be actually at Ground Zero, then I could see the reasons for a stink (would still be legal, but not the best idea in the world)...but this issue got really blown out of proportion thanks to irresponsible journalism.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Very astute scientific observation. Unfortunately human behavior is more complex. But, still, I will work with what you've provided.

Acids can only remain in a high PH state as long as they don't mix with a base. Our society is that base.

Your point is well taken. Neither group can mingle with the other without changing somewhat. In France we have the Islamic experiment heating up in it's bunsen burner and in the United States we have the Hispanic experiment heating up in the bunsen burner of the southwest. It will be interesting to see how these experiments go.

I hope the Parisians don't lose their composure. They have perpetrated massacres in the past and are a very feisty bunch. Their restaurant waiters are only the tip of the iceberg.

edit on 15-9-2010 by ipsedixit because: bbcode

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

I predict if they go ahead with the plans to build, it will pave the way for the next Timothy McVeigh.

Oh, I agree. Some bigoted intolerant Christian moron probably will blow himself up.

True Christians don't believe in suicide so more likely it would be one of their own martyrs who would do the deed and then they would blame it on the Christians.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

What are you on? What does acid and steel have anything to do with anything? Typical deflection and distraction play. Confuse the populous further instead of actually saying or adding something constructive to the convo.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

I predict if they go ahead with the plans to build, it will pave the way for the next Timothy McVeigh.

Oh, I agree. Some bigoted intolerant Christian moron probably will blow himself up.

True Christians don't believe in suicide so more likely it would be one of their own martyrs who would do the deed and then they would blame it on the Christians.

TPTB, MSM and TPM are salivating and foaming at the mouth for the next McViegh to rise and will no doubt claim them as thier own. That is what is truly at stake here. Nothing else matters.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Question: What's the difference between radical Muslims and radical Christians?

Answer: About 500 years.

That's it. Muslim, Christian, Jew, agnostic; doesn't matter. It's the "radical" before their description that is the problem.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Here we go again. This has gone on for literally centuries, and yet like lemmings we, as a species, fall into the same old, same old trap. Religions divide and cause hatred.

It is time we transcended all these 'holy texts' which have been so corrupted and abused over the centuries. Any so called holy book which can be used again and again as a touchstone for hating, dividing and murdering has absolutely nothing holy about it.

Did you ever see any of the heads of these religions practising what they preach? The overwhelming majority of them live in obscene wealth, and continue to take from the poor. What kind of religion is that?

The world would be a much better place if people ditched all 'religions' and embraced some simple human values.

Don't kill, nurture life..
Don't lie, honour the truth
Don't steal; respect another's property
Don't exploit; help/enable each other
Don't compete: co-operate
Love and nurure Mother Earth who gives us everything we have.

The dreadful scenario has never changed, because like lemmings people hand over their minds to institutions led by hypocrites. And today we still have religions wanting to commit mass murder of 'infidels', 'goyim', 'heretics'.

We have the Muslims who want to take over the world because they believe their holy book tells them they are the chosen people, the Jews who want to take over the world, because their holy book tells them they are the chosen people, the Christians who want to rule the world because the believe their religion is the only truth. Well, they can't all be right, so somewhere, some people got it very, very wrong.

Meanwhile, those at the top of the respective 'religious' pyramids count the enormous amounts of cash which coincidentally keep rolling into their bank accounts. Religions are like a huge ponzi scheme.

And we consent to go and kill each other on the basis of mere concepts - the concepts of the hypocrites who lead these corrupt world religions. Has anyone ever seen love flourish as a result of these holy wars/conflicts/social divisions?

How about if we ditch all this archaic. hypocrital nonsense and start believing we are all sparks of one and the same Divinity, that we are all in our essence simply love, and acknowledge that the soul of every human being yearns only for peace and love, and embrace the simple values which will help us, collectively, as a human race to create that.

The NWO wants to impose their own 'one religion' on the world. This will not be designed to help the majority of us ordinary people, it will be designed to keep us as slaves to the elite, as religion always has. It will be used to keep us murdering each other and hating each other.

How about we start to make the choice ourselves instead of having their insanity forced upon us? How about we start to take responsibility for stopping this madness?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join