It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamization Of America Is Upon Us

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Well not really. If you believe that, for the sake of this argument and more so now seeing what it has become, the WTC Towers are just holes in the ground then you are fouled up. This thing has taken on such a life that the preseptions must be addressed....they have become reality.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

there is no debate, just pure idiocy and i do not care one bit if my post gets removed. No idiocy, no infiltration, this is america. America is and has been known as a culmination of all cultures " a melting pot" if you will.

no debating here. If you do not like it then go to canada or mexico. Go to france if you want to discriminate against muslims and not christians (headscarf ban anyone?) Because america is not just a christian nation.

Middleeastern americans have been here and have been discriminated for no reason and now they are voicing their opinions today. FREEDOM OF RELIGION.

end of story end of topic there is no debate .

edit on 15-9-2010 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The only wave of thought related to Islam going through America right now is stupid #ing people like the OP spreading fear about a religion they pretend to understand yet choose to ignore every instance of moderation within the religion (and the majority of it's practitioners).

And yes, it is a real threat.

edit on 15-9-2010 by SpectreDC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Wow really? After years of listening to Farakan a person would be a fool not to have some fear.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

What is currently happening here today happened in France 15-20 years ago, and no one bothered to speak up and take action.
Nobody in France was man enough to stand up and shout, nobody, but a former screen goddess from the 60's.

I Bardot writes: "...my country, France, my homeland, my land is again invaded by an overpopulation of foreigners, especially Muslims."

Do you think that Frances colonial escapades in North and West Africa might of had some bearing on this.

Bardot ranting about her country being invaded by Muslims ............ that's a bit rich.

edit on 15-9-2010 by UmbraSumus because: fix quote

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I hate trash like this. Let's set this straight. There is a difference between Muslims in America, Muslims in Europe and Muslims in the Middle East. What are those differences?

American Muslims-Very largely integrated into American culture and very Americanized. Extremely proAmerica. 1% approve of terrorism.

European Muslims-Mostly integrated and westernized while about 15% support terrorism.

Middle Eastern Muslims-For the most part despise western culture and religion. More than half support terrorism.

Legitimate American Muslims are welcome and an intergal part of our great nation. It's the ones halfway across the globe that I have no use for.

But the Muslims in America are proud to be American. They dislike the hardcore sharia law as much as we do. They detest terror as much or moreso than the average american.

Get your facts straight.

You want to gripe about someone taking over the country go for illegal immigration or Obama's marxist anticolonialism.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
MY FELLOW AMERICAN INFIDEL, take heed.

Watch and pay attention to what is happening here at home.
What is currently happening here today happened in France 15-20 years ago, and no one bothered to speak up and take action.
Nobody in France was man enough to stand up and shout, nobody, but a former screen goddess from the 60's.

In a book she wrote in 1999, called "Le Carré de Pluton" (Pluto's Square), in a section in entitled, Open Letter to My Lost France, Bardot writes: "...my country, France, my homeland, my land is again invaded by an overpopulation of foreigners, especially Muslims." For this comment, a French court fined her 30,000 francs in June 2000. She had previously been fined in 1997 for the original publication of this open letter in Le Figaro and again 1998 for making similar remarks.

In her 2003 book, Un cri dans le silence ("A Scream in the Silence"), she warned of an “Islamicization of France”, and said of Muslim immigration: Over the last twenty years, we have given in to a subterranean, dangerous, and uncontrolled infiltration, which not only resists adjusting to our laws and customs but which will, as the years pass, attempt to impose its own.

Wikipedia

The last statement is worth repeating:
Over the last twenty years, we have given in to a subterranean, dangerous, and uncontrolled infiltration, which not only resists adjusting to our laws and customs but which will, as the years pass, attempt to impose its own.

Call me paranoid if you want, call me racist or whatever the convenient label of the day happens to be, but think of me the next time you hear about France trying to take their country back.
Think about me the next time you hear about the UK and the new wave of terror threats it faces from home-grown jihadists.
Think about me the next time you hear someone say they have a right to build the mosque.
Sure they have the right to build, but I also have a right to say "They shouldn't".

I predict if they go ahead with the plans to build, it will pave the way for the next Timothy McVeigh.

So, appease all you want but I'm telling you, the Islamization of America is upon us.
You have been warned.

"An appeaser is one who feeds the crocodile hoping it will eat him last."
- Winston Churchill

edit on 15-9-2010 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

No offence, it sounds like you are a racist...

you are quoting from a racist and supports a racist. Does it make you a better person?

Infact, the reason why muslims are spreading all over the world is because of that many people like me have studied and found that this is indeed a guide to people who think..

People now may see me as a one who attack all with words, but infact when you read it, then you may agree and even if you don´t agree with muslims that islam is a way of living, i still respect you. But i don´t have to accept it as a valid fact.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
There are lots of Muslims living in Toronto and I have had personal friends and aquaintances who were Muslim. Aside from one pleasant but jarring fellow employee who told me that in his religion it was OK for him to kill me, these people have been completely inoffensive.

I don't have a problem with people who practice Islam, only with people who take the practice of Islam seriously. Nominal Muslims, of the drinking, fornicating sort are fine. There are plenty of them and they far outnumber "serious" Muslims, in my opinion.

Even Osama bin Laden was a playboy running around in the clubs of London and Beirut before he started practicing Islam seriously.

The big problem with Islam is intolerance. Unfortunately that intolerance is written right into the Koran. It is self destructive for a tolerant society to accept a group within it, whose chief characteristic is submission to the dictates of an intolerant god, who enjoins them to make war on those who do not accept his dictates.

Muslim societies all around the world are facing much pressure from within to conform to Sharia law. This is another big problem, not only for Muslim societies, but for societies with large numbers of Muslims among them. The problem with systems such as Sharia law, that entail numerous antiquated and brutal stipulations is that, while they may be efficacious in forcing strict adherance to the rule of law, they brutalize the enforcers of the law as well as those convicted of infractions.

Who would benefit from the introduction of Sharia law in western democracies? Would Sharia law make a nice addition to an already strict regime of control aided by surveillance and tracking technologies of all sorts, not to mention pervasive control of the mainstream media?

Food for thought.

edit on 15-9-2010 by ipsedixit because: Punctuation.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
as i say- dont listen to old fundamentalists who want you to go kill.
old religious crankpots that get on tv sets or radios and spew toxins..
if you want to be a killer then just go do it.
we all know we fight for dwindling resources.
why drag god/allah into it..
there is no holy land or holy book or holy man.
more opium for the masses.
islam in america? hell we got jews catholics hindus and
every sort of moron mormons and what-nots..whats a few muslims..
if anybody wants to rock the boat we have fema camps to stick you in.
in view of the expansion of usa missiles and bases and war policies
THE AMERICANIZATION OF THE WORLD IS UPON US!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

BH, you can call it fear mongering and you can call me a bigot if it makes you feel better but you can't ignore the facts.
I know you are a pacifist but it's time to stop being extremely tolerant because this thing is right around the corner. It's happening everywhere.

redoubt hit the nail on the head.
There must be a NWO agenda and it's very possible the plan is to target the world economies, create massive worldwide unemployment and make the people of the world buckle at the knees so that they have no choice but to convert, or die.

LarryLove doesn't want me mentioning his home country because he would rather stick his head in the sand and ignore the situation in hopes that it will go away. He fails to see that the prison population in the UK continues to convert to Islam at an alarming rate.

The Muslim prison population in England and Wales has sharply increased in recent years. The BBC's Ushma Mistry hears from former inmates and prison officers who claim gangs of Muslim prisoners are an increasingly powerful force.

"Muslims run it. Muslims run the prisons and there's nothing the screws can do about it. For a Muslim you'd say it's good but for a non-Muslim, it's very, very bad," a former inmate called Jay says.

'Jay' has spent many years inside various prisons in the South of England
It is a claim which is backed by former prison officers and other inmates.

Growing Fears Over Muslim Prison Gangs

The Cusp describes what is going on in Canada where people are beginning to literally convert, or die by remaining unemployed.

Do me a favor and watch this video from start to finish.
It's about what is going on in France of all places, where I'm sure 15-20 years ago, many folks shared the views you have today.

"Religion of the poor people"
"We cannot accept the development of such practice because it's not compatible with the life in the modern society. And it's not just a French question, you will all have to face this challenge"

...BTW, just because Sharia was not mentioned in the original post of this thread doesn't mean it does not apply.
I mean heck, it goes without saying.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cleveract
Infact, the reason why muslims are spreading all over the world is because of that many people like me have studied and found that this is indeed a guide to people who think..

and what they think is that Moses went to heaven repeatedly to negotiate how many times people had to pray.

1) Why does a all powerful deity even need a single time in a lifetime of a person to pray to him? much less 5 times a day...what type of deity would demand that amount of devotional arse kissing time? it sounds like the most meglomaniac selfish moronic childish deity ever even pondered.

did Nepolian become God?

I have pets...I enjoy pets wanting me around and the odd lick, but I damn sure won't be killing my pets of they decide not to lick my hand X amount of times per day...hell, I have had cats that seen me as a inconvenience more than anything, yet I still kept them comfy and had a sort of love for them.

2) a dead guy keeps going back and forth until he hits the magic number of 5...how did Muhammed come across this info? oh, right...through channeling. Well, since then, others have (said to) channel beings of greatness...should we listen to all people claiming to channel stuff, or just some...or just one...or...

Sorry, but islam is a silly lifestyle full of nonsense put down by some insane pedo..it was good at the time because it was a war religion in a place that desired to fight back against the establishment, but looking back at it...it was all just a bunch of nonsense...cant believe they believed that guy..

and ya, I hammer all religions equally, dont take offense as me being anti-islamic..I see it just as silly as judism, christianity, mormanism, etc...equally retarded.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
We have a pledge of Alligence and we make sure everyone in this nation follows the same law. France don't do such practices, so they get what they get.
In America, by the Thrid Generation born here, they know nothing of their original tounge, speak english and do what normal americans do everyday. In a hundred years or so, things will be different, they will be more Muslims becuse they hold together their families. But not as major as the Hispanics by then.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Personally, I think the world has had enough of Allah/Yahweh/God and his numerous mouthpieces. They have done at least as much harm as they have done good. Fortunately most religious people pick and choose what they want from religion. Only a few zealots practice to the letter.

The various religions of the world stole ethics and morality from humanity, franchised it and misrepresented themselves as the only source and arbiter of these ideas and ways of life. We have been dealing with the consequences ever since.

Names that should be up there with Jesus, Mohammed, Abraham and other great propagators of religion are Samuel Colt and Mikhail Kalashnikov. They too make the converts and enforce the rules.

edit on 15-9-2010 by ipsedixit because: Spelling.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

that video speaks louder than any words we can ever say man.
simply because you can't argue something they can see is the truth.
* and flag

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Allah(God) allmighty give us a chance, to be tested, God knows how every living being will end upp like, and could end this test, but Allah(SWT) choosed to test us so we dont have an excuse in the hereafter that we did not had the chance to be tested...

Now try your best, with the test, not infront of the rest, but infront of the best, the all merciful, the ever-mercifull Allah (SWT)...

You sure like to think that you are wise, but indeed you prooved that you are a ignorant human being.

Don´t you see how organised this universe is?

Don´t you have a moral code in your body, like when something bad happens you know that this is wrong, and when you have helped someone you feel nice?

don´t you see that we are so relative that we dont even know what is best for us without the quran?

Recite the quran and you shall inshallah (God willing) know what´s right and wrong.... And a guidance to the straight path if you want to be guided..

Because there will come a day, that we will surely see, all life in the earth, including you and me, a day of fear and calamaty, none will speak, standing with fright, aware of the end, close to the sight, either the gardens of bliss or the fires of hell, it is Allah;s decision that no one can tell..

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Once a Jehovah's Witness showed me a picture of Jesus on horseback with a flaming sword. He was chopping up Muslims. This was in a bible. Maybe that was the real Jesus and the one Christians worship today is the fake one. How would I ever know the truth? One thing is true: Islam will never be popular in the USA. If even 10% of America goes Muslim, I will eat my hat. Pure fear mongering at work in this thread.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by marg6043

Christianity still is a violent intolerant religion that demands it's followers convert others or kill them. Christians are and have always been vile evil terrorists demanding the world bow to their zombie god.

Christians will rape your children every chance they get, blow up your office, and protest your funeral. They will beat you senseless for being anything other than a good Christian.

BTW I can back up the above.

I'm so sorry you have come to feel this way. From my own personal knowledge, I know how many starving children and adults Christians feed everyday. We send our money, through our churches to other countries.
We provide Medicines to countries in need in times of crisis. We build homes, send clothing. We have groups who go to other needy countries on their own vacation time, to cloth, feed, and shelter.

We provide foster homes for abused and orphaned children, and group homes for mentally ill adults who are unable to live independently.

On community levels, we do the same. We operate soup kitchens, and keep them stocked. We have some money available to help stranded families buy gasoline, or bus tickets. We keep clothes closets, for those in need.
My church keeps a pantry filled with canned goods, to give out to the needy upon request, and so does most every other church.

I once read everything I could get my hands on about Mother Theresa. When she died, most of the money that had been sent to her was still in the bank. She didn't like spending it, but preferred to get local people to "donate" to the poor.

After her death, her close personal secretary was asked "well, then, if she didn't spend the money that was sent to her, then how did she feed all these children, for all these years?".

The secretary's response: "She didn't. The Americans fed those children".

Also, if anyone else wants to bring up the Crusades, will you please make a thread about it, in an ANCIENT HISTORY forum where it belongs?
Propaganda works in all directions you know.
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cleveract

Allah(God) allmighty give us a chance, to be tested, God knows how every living being will end upp like, and could end this test, but Allah(SWT) choosed to test us so we dont have an excuse in the hereafter that we did not had the chance to be tested...

So let me get this straight

He know's the outcome but humors us anyhow
There is no free will, we will do exactly as he knows we will do...how is that then a test? if he knows I will fail this test no matter what, then whats the point...and the same with if I am without a doubt going to pass.

This God is like a anti-god if thats the truth beyond it.

As far as organization of the universe..oh, I tend to believe in order in the chaos overall, but such order has little to do with the knuckle draggers on some planet on the edge of some rather small and obscure galaxy in the middle of nowhere...people whom believe in a personal deity that even gives a rats arse about their existance have no concept whatsoever as to how big the universe is...or the galaxy...or even the world.

Allah, the evil demi-god, if even such a thing exists, is not the creator of the universe, but rather some monsterous creature from space or perhaps a alternate dimension that has connected to this world for one reason or another at best...but my bets are on a delusional idiot many years ago that sold the locals into his delusions.

I want you to truely consider the implications of all you said...then ask yourself...if the game is rigged from the beginning, what type of God would that be...to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that people will fear you then end up endlessly torturing the existance of most..the only ones that are "saved" will be those few whom did enough grovelling at your spiritual feet so to speak...then maybe...

Sorry, but I think the arabs have a word for this beast that appeared back then...a djinn.

Edit-add: Dont be upset by this...same question goes onto other judaic religions...all of these bibles and offsprings talk about how God knows all, and only God can give a person salvation...also how in the eyes of God, the paths of a person is set in stone and only he can decide to change it.
Free will, according to the logic of the texts, is therefore a complete illusion, and if a single soul ever goes to a hell like place over this, then the God of Abraham is indeed a evil deity for the willful torture of a person by their own design...the illusion of free will is not relevant to the greater picture of the deity's actions...like sticking a picture of a teddy bear on the barrel of a gun...it doesn't make it a teddy bear

edit on 15-9-2010 by SaturnFX because: added stuff

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Is a big difference, true Islamic followers that practice the laws of Islam and follow the Koran do not recognize none Islamic countries followers as true Islamic believers, as a True Islamic follower most follow the laws of Islam, countries like UK, Canada and US do not have an Islamic government.

In order to follow Islam the believer have to be 100 percent within the laws.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom of Thought

Deuteronomy 13:6-16 (New International Version)

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. 9 You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone him to death, because he tried to turn you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you to live in 13 that wicked men have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. Destroy it completely, [a] both its people and its livestock. 16 Gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the LORD your God. It is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join