It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Blair awarded with medal.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It seems like everyday this world is getting more and more insane.
It's kinda like Al Gore & Obama getting a peace prize.
Technically, Mr Blair should be on trial, and forced to defend his actions in the full glare of the public arena because of the Illegal War in Iraq, instead he was honoured in America for his services to peace and awarded a medal by Bill Clinton.

Full article over here:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 15-9-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
My supposition is that the whole "shifting into another dimension in 2012" theory is that the shift actually happened in 2000. I've been living in a Bizarro World since right about then. I'd like to go home now.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
It seems like everyday this world is getting more and more insane.

star and flag.

as for the rest of the post, it makes one wonder what information they are looking at that justifies their actions and behaviors. maybe trying to figure them out is what is making people in this world go more insane?

just some thoughts,
et

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

Dear _SilentAssassin_

Well in this insane world I guess that is what you do. They should be on trial for war crimes but you can’t do that so to cover your tracks you give them a peace prize.

From our evil controllers point of view it make perfect sense. Hell the whole British parliament should be in jail for fraud because for sure if the common man had done the same they would be. But how can you lock up all the leaders. Who would pocket the cash it would be swilling down the street with no one to take it in hand.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
As someone once said kill one man your a murderer ,kill a thousand and you are a conquerer or something like that.Although he has that look in his eyes that deep down he is ravaged with guilt,Snap out of it !

top topics

join