It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Mounts of BP's Continued Spraying Of Toxic Dispersants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Don and Shirly Tillman were working in the clean up effort, and as they did they realized that even though it is reported that COREXIT spraying has stopped, they were seeing staging areas daily for COREXIT spraying. The photos below are taken recently, in September 2010, and show the staging areas, private contractors spraying in unmaked skiffs, COREXIT containers on site at the staging areas, and much more evidence!

"We love the Gulf, our life is here and so when this oil disaster happened, we wanted to do what we could to help clean it up," Shirley explained to Truthout.

However, not long after they began working in BP's response effort in June, what they saw disturbed them. "It didn't take long for us to understand that something was very, very wrong about this whole thing," Shirley told Truthout. "So that's when I started keeping a diary of what we experienced and began taking a lot of pictures. We had to speak up about what we know is being done to our Gulf."

Shirley logged what they saw and took hundreds of photos. The Tillmans confirm, both with what they logged in writing as well as in photos, what Truthout has reported before: BP has hired out-of-state contractors to use unregistered boats, usually of the Carolina Skiff variety, to spray toxic Corexit dispersants on oil located by VOO workers.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6fe73657bde2.jpg[/atsimg]

Private contractor in Carolina Skiff with tank of Corexit dispersant, August 10, south of Pass Christian Harbor, 9:30 AM. (Photo: Don Tillman)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef9aa3d90f54.jpg[/atsimg]
Corexit tanks, September 1, 2010. (Photo: Shirley Tillman)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c212ffd26e3f.jpg[/atsimg]
Corner of Canal Road and I-10, in Gulfport, at the Gulfport site used as a BP staging area. (Photo: Shirley Tillman)

"They had evacuated this site," she writes. "Same setup though, a guard and a Sheriff's car. We then went to a site in Gulfport. Evidently, this is a main BP storage site. There were all kinds of boats, including the tank skiffs. The Sheriffs Department was there also and so was those large, plastic tanks with the yellow bases."
Other reports, of a very similar nature, have been reported about other BP staging areas along the Gulf of Mexico. The tanks are clearly used to store and transport Corexit dispersant. The Carolina Skiffs are clearly used to spray it atop oil.

Truthout has earlier reported on other fisherman in the area, James "Catfish" Miller and Mark Stewart, who have reported being eyewitnesses to the contractors in the Carolina Skiffs spraying dispersant as well.

www.truth-out.org...

www.truth-out.org...

edit on 14-9-2010 by burntheships because: linkage

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Excellent thread BTS top notch as always. However the grim news is more than most people can take as I see from your Flags.

If ATS is a microcosm of our greater global community, then the propaganda is working. When the information first started coming out people were ready to discuss and learn about the truths, yet as the days and weeks turned into months, even those most closely affected by the disaster began to get numbed down.

What to believe? Who to believe? All the truthers who never gave in or gave out on their tireless efforts to keep it in the public eye?

Far too soon the truth was unbearable to those who could simply pull down the shades of their hearts and minds, much easier.

After all once you have seen one oiled and dead fish or fowl you've seen them all right?

Or do they believe more easily the hired BP hit-men who as in this article clearly have no intention of actually doing something to ensure the safety of the Gulf Coast regions and land masses affected by the toxic quagmire, instead continue to pour the deadly mix to the point of aquatic dead zones at least for generations to come and the poisoning of millions including themselves at most?

This is the time to choose your side folks, you can lay back and watch as the inhumane torture continues or take action! Start by Staring and Flagging threads like this one, let people know that it is worth their attention and not something that is going to comfortably just go away.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

We all want this to go away, understandable.

Speaking of BP thugs...

According to the Federal Government that version of Corexit was a supposedly discontinued for use in the Gulf of Mexico in May.

I was also told that Bob said he was was worried because BP had just called him and threatened him.

I am not certain the reason or nature of the threats or whether they were financial or physical threats, but given the sudden rash of untimely deaths of those with damaging knowledge about BP I would not take any threats from BP lightly.

Then there is the BP Contractor who was fatally hit by a car, heart attack suffered by a BP executive and Matt Simmons, two BP contractors who apparently committed suicide, and the mysterious plane crash that caused the death of Alaskan Senator Ted Stevens.

Not only does BP have the the local police and Federal officials on their payroll but BP also hired civilian mercenaries and it is rumored that the may have even hired the CIA’s favorite Iraqi death squad, Ex Services, the company, formerly known as Blackwater.

People do get removed if they become a problem to the higher-ups within the political class.

http://(nolink)/2010/08/24/bp-thugs-threating-independent-scientists-corexit-oil-bp-gulf-oil-spill-waters-3479/

edit on 14-9-2010 by burntheships because: format

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Kind of reminds me of the dead scientists you know BTS? when all of the CT surrounding the vaccines and bio terror hit the globe the only ones able to openly discuss it were miraculously killed, erm died...

Wonder if it's the same behind this?

They are boxing themselves in if so.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I meant to reply to the above post so that BTS could see in his "Reply box he has a reply. On track for this thread I just do not understand why the members here have so quickly tired of discussing?

For the love of truth, lets bring as much light to this darkness as we can!

edit on 17-9-2010 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well its very possible, after all, Matt Simmons was found dead...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Really the power and corruption seems to know no bounds.

top topics

join