It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I told you this was they way to kill them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Forget vaccines with sterility hidden inside (Nigeria, etc.)
Kill the sperm, kill the unborn, kill the adults
www.veteranstoday.com...
For millions of human and animal bodies in Iraq and Central Asia, both soldiers and civilians, that means their brains, bones and balls. It’s brains, bones and ovaries for the women soldiers and civilians. It is a bewildering array of radiation related illnesses and later death for the civilians in the enemy population as well as friendlies. Not a problem. Just casualties of war and collateral damage, so say the Pentagon PR guys.
Weaponized uranium oxide is the perfect modern munition for this crucially important task in the difficult job of world domination for the world’s only Superpower. This path to military success in the reproduction war was not an easy or quick road.
--
We did it in Fallujah, Iraq:
dissidentvoice.org...
www.globalresearch.ca...

The UN is protecting us from being charged with war crimes & Bush II & Bush III are safe (Bush III is Obama). O'Reilly is linking the 9/11 Truthers to the fanatic Islams & the Truthers will be the next to go. Just like the old Germany, the Truthers will be hauled off & no on will stand up.

Maybe they stood up finally for Vietnam but those folks are no more. The return to the era of Joseph Raymond McCarthy will come & silence any in Congress who DARE question the US. Homegrown terrorists will be put down because they spoke up, not for any "terrorist" acts.

This is your tax dollars at work. Next year you will have to pay more in taxes. What will that money be used for? Will it be used to lower the debt?
I have a bridge you might be interested in buying?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

It is a bewildering array of radiation related illnesses and later death for the civilians in the enemy population as well as friendlies

Radiation poisoning is also certain death for the unwitting hosts of enough of the invasive uranium molecules

DU ammunition is causing death from radiation poisoning?

Might want to give your theory a bit of scrutiny from a non biased writer.

Random informative video:

edit on 14-9-2010 by Whyhi because: The NWO has approved this message

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

sure it's so safe that the DOD has it's own training
and safety video to use and handle it.

if it was so safe, why would there be a safety video on it?
and unless u can match the weapons grade uranium in
ammo to that in those plates, then ur video is useless.
u showed a guy sitting at a table stuffing his face with
food. I showed one from the DOD. Which has more
credibility???

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

I didn't feel like putting the other 200,000 articles up there. Sorry Big Guy. 3 articles from 3 sources (fairly legit sources) is the best I was up to,

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

So be default are you implying that to handle regular munitions, there are no safety precautions that need to be taken? That the DoD of the USA and other countries, do not train their personnel to safely and correctly handle weapons because they don't contain DU?

top topics

join