It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi diplomat seeking asylum: 'My life is in danger'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
So the practioners of the religion of peace would kill him in broad daylight because he's gay and friends with a jewish woman? Hmmm, tell me it's not true, after all, only in America do we persecute homosexuals.......or is that wrong? Funny, I think things like this are going to happen more and more, and maybe, just maybe the MSM wi have to lighten up on us Americans. It will be interesting to see if he's granted asylum, with the turmoil it could possibly create.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Funny, I guess the apologists/enablers would have been here supporting islam as peaceful again, and explaqining hos this sort of action was fair. I guess when the proof is there and not speculative, they really have nothing to say.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
who was that said "no one gets out alive"- Jim Morrison?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Golly, a muslim who would rather be known as a queer than a fornicator of a Jewish women. I guess this all embracing religion of forgiveness and tolerance has once again shown it's love of others.

Islam, a religion based from a pedophilic visions of love, who treats women as nothing more than property that can produce more islamic bastards, has shown how tolerant it truly is. I didn't even bring up bestiality as an accepted practice as there is some question if this an actual accepted practice, or just boys night out.

Sex with minors, rape of your wife (ves) as the case may be, questionable acts with animals. ALL A-OK with islam. A homosexual man, whoa..... got to kill that pervert!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Can't really add anything to that.......I just can't believe no one is on here yet defending the muslims....seems a current theme here on ats. Maybe the usual suspects are still asleep, that or they truely can't respond when the truth gets in the way.

top topics

join