It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Judge" rules against Lakin's defense "Obama's eligibility is 'not relevent'"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
I personally feel Obama is ineligible, for many reasons and I hope some judge in America allows this to progress without throwing out evidence for no reason, as seen in some previous cases.

In no case about Obama was evidence thrown out for no reason - care to state the cases where that was done?

I think it's hilarious that you adamantly state "In no case about Obama was evidence thrown out for no reason" then go on to ask for examples

I looked for a while and I believe the case which was thrown out for no reason was where a private investigator, whose forte is in forgery and identity theft, spent 3 years on BOs birth certificate. He came to the conclusion that the document, provided by Obama's staff, was a forgery that had been made up of sections of at least two other birth certificates. Couldn't find the link or page after a few minutes. Since basically everything you've ever said to me, in every thread, is derogatory, accusatory and inflammatory please just do us both a favor and forget I said it. I don't have the proof.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Got me curious so I looked around. Is this the case you are speaking of?

Update: On October 24, 2008, US District Judge R. Barclay Surrick rejected attorney Philip J. Berg's suit claiming that Barack Obama is a citizen of Kenya or Indonesia and not a natural born US citizen. In a 34 page memoradum, the judge said Berg's claims of harm were "too vague and too attenuated to confer standing on any and all voters" and "frivolous and not worthy of discussion." Burrick said it's up to Congress to make new laws to determine whether citizens can "police the Constitution's eligibility requirements for the Presidency." Berg is appealing the dismissal
here because this one seems to have had a reason.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Why are people still hung up on this issue? Please do try and give me a good reason to care, other than the idea of stripping Obama of the Presidency (which many right-wing conservatives so badly want).

He's already part of the Globalist Elite and it honestly doesn't matter where he was born.

I agree about the Globalist Elite part!

I care because it keeps coming up and supposedly 58%* of Americans now believe he's not eligible. I honestly don't have a big issue with it - I just reported the story because I saw it and it wasn't already on ATS (with the name Lakin in the title, or anywhere in breaking news).
* citation WorldNetDaily... no idea if it's valid or not. www.wnd.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Feel free to add comments and opinions in the original thread on this topic which can be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join