It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Reptile Overlord and His Punishment...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I was captured by the resistance in what you could call a ''surgical strike''. In my case, the resistance did not ''defeat'' me but rather ''neutralized'' me. They just took my power away so I could no longer bully the planet into submission. The ''resistance'' in the alternate USA was intellectually-oriented, less militia-like (as it is in your reality).

In essence, the principle was the same, but the resistance I know is definitely more organized and has more assets at their disposal, but now the new world order de-population agenda on their Earth is in disarray, for obvious reasons, so there may be no need for any sort of organized militia/resistance movement at all. This is speculation, of course, as I have no contact with my original reality.

I was taken to Dulce ( see Dulce papers ) where I was transformed into a little girl by force as punishment for wanting to kill billions of people as part of new world order de-population agenda and sent to an orphanage in a parallel universe - yours.

It happened sixteen years ago, I ended up in an orphanage in your reality (slightly different from mine) and got adopted. My ''family'' is middle class or even upper-middle class. Educated, you wouldn't think they're into what I'm describing to you (engineers, accountants).

I experienced all levels of socialization American girls do...

I'm an only child.

My ''parents'' decided I'll be called Alice.

I guess I'm what you call a ''Southern Belle.'' I am in a group of five girls (all ''sweet'' sixteen blondes).

The reason I'm a tall blonde (Nordic) is because this is what those you call the Illuminati like best...I guess that's why the resistance turned me into one, an ironic reversal of roles (no more de-population plans because the head (me) got, well, neutralized, if not neutered).

We represent Texas but also the USA...in various horseback riding competitions and we wow audiences because of our Southern Belle style and traditional Texan Southern Belle clothes I described to you earlier. It's the ultimate irony, because as a reptilian overlord my task was to destroy the USA and now I parade around on horseback as a ''cute little girlie'' ...that's how I'm often called by the audience. Kind of embarrassing, but not much I can do about it.

Just hope I won't have to prance around Central Park...not on Clydesdales, anyway.

I lead the group of girls, always at the front (we usually are in this triangle-like formation), so I'm the one who gets noticed quite a lot. We all have long blonde hair (end around our breasts), loose, and riding caps too (yellow). Big Texas flags on our heels and dresses. Anyway, the leading part is probably a remnant of my ''overlordship.''

The breasts are a little exposed from the top, the dress starts where my upper arm begins. I always make sure my feathers and heels are well-placed, so to speak, stirrup and such. Pom-poms attached to the heels, all has to be prepared for competitions/parades.

When there is time, we practice eight hours every day...so I'm really glad when I can wear blue jeans, I spend most of my time in little dresses and 3-4'' heels.

Sometimes there are problems with heels (or rather with the person wearing them) and it leads to embarrassing moments, as you can imagine.

The other girls are not like me, as in they are not reptilian overlords. They do know about me, however, and they think it's good I've been punished because billions of lives were saved...but they are supportive because they believe ''girlification'' is punishment enough for me. I don't believe I'm going to say this, but I understand their logic and it makes sense, as painful as it is for me to admit.

They never mention it to anyone, of course, and the reason they believe me is because of what they saw.

Forgive me for not going into details, but describing what they saw without you actually witnessing it, this would sound like cheap science-fiction.

This is going to sound ''X-file-ish'' but I can spot whether someone is an alien right away. You would be surprised how many aliens come to Earth to watch you, including the Southern Belles. It's viewed as a strange custom (aliens don't understand why'd anyone need to mount strange creatures like horses at all, never mind parades and other ''embellishments'') but not without its charm.

You probably are going to be surprised, but aliens like the way genders work in America. In fact, I am not the only one who has been punished by ''girlification.''

One thing I really, really hope is not going to happen is this: reptilians are loyal to their race, yes, but if any overlord out there learned I was changed like this...no, they wouldn't invade Earth but rather come to this reality and join the ''fun'' with others. I'm sure they'd take great pleasure in calling me a ''cute little girlie'' along with others..they could also use a device which would shift me from dimension to dimension with very small differences between them and I wouldn't age, which would mean - unless I got my hands on monoatomic gold - I'd be stuck like this...for good.

Reptilian logic is war-like: if I got captured, then I deserve this. Not because of what I did but because of the fact I GOT captured.

I hope it makes sense.

This really, really scares me...I really do hope the law of probability is on my side and this Earth isn't going to be visited by one of my counterparts, but I can't be sure.

PS. Typing this with my pads isn't easy but I'm ''manicured and pedicured'' so no comment here. Pink nails, with red roses on them...heh...American culture is unique throughout the galaxy and I mean what I say.

Oh, and did I mention my horseshoe-like earrings? Yep, that too...

I'll be going now. We'll have a parade in Missouri soon, and - especially little boys - when they want to be ''funny'', they put up these banners:

''Texa** , y'all, fixin'!''

There are many unanswered questions, you could think, I am considered pretty and intelligent and I was taken to the USA and not Africa. I believe it stems from the fact reptilians find certain things more humiliating (such as a stable environment where I'm socialized in a certain way)...and also, they probably wanted me to survive and as you know, in some countries people die right after they're born.

Oh, and dolls. And more dolls...I just, erm, dislike this part of American culture, but somehow managed to deal with it.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
wow, I give you one flag for you amazing storytelling...

you should write a book...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sinewave

Alice in Wonderland?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
yes.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Ironic and fitting that your punishment is to become the very thing you despise and hate.

You reptiles need to have a good hard look at yourselves in the mirror and see what you're doing to us and other civilizations is wrong.
In your twisted reptilian brain, killing billions of human beings is entirely justifiable so long as you get what you want.

I wish I could I feel sorry for you. But, your punishment is in fact quite lenient.

Not so bad being human is it.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Uh huh.
What a convincing story!
We really need a seperate forum for all the....folks....that claim they are aliens, vampires etc.
As for you, at least you don't have to eat flies anymore!
I'm totally convinced you are..........
telling......the truth!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
If theres one thing he's right about, it's that he has no contact with his former reality.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
haha nutter!
for real write a book. still i bet ur a dude!

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS. CLONES - SUPER SWEDISH SOLDIERS ARE U ONE OF THEM ???

DID U SEE THE DENT IN THE CAR WTF??? These crazy b**ches CANNOT be human!

edit on 14-9-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Lulzy story. 11/10

the resistance did not ''defeat'' me but rather ''neutralized'' me.They just took my power away so I could no longer bully the planet into submission.

Sounds a lot like you lost, as in defeated. Regardless, stop beating up my planet please.

the new world order de-population agenda on their Earth is in disarray, for obvious reasons, so there may be no need for any sort of organized militia/resistance movement at all.

This all powerful NWO got beat by a militia while trying to depopulate the earth? Is the NWO in your reality somehow mentally incapable?

This is speculation, of course, as I have no contact with my original reality.

No contact with this reality either, apparently. May want to re-try your universe jumping.

where I was transformed into a little girl by force

Probably the best thing I've read all day.

The reason I'm a tall blonde (Nordic) is because this is what those you call the Illuminati like best

I can think of a few other reasons people like tall blondes.

Kind of embarrassing, but not much I can do about it.

What kind of evil reptilian Illuminati attitude is that? A reptilian overlord can't outsmart an average Texan? No offense against any Texans here, but well, they have that southern stereotype for a reason...

I lead the group of girls, always at the front (we usually are in this triangle-like formation)

Naturally.

We all have long blonde hair (end around our breasts),

I was about to ask where your hair ended, I'm glad you clarified.

Big Texas flags on our heels...

Like actual flags?

The breasts are a little exposed from the top, the dress starts where my upper arm begins

We're going to need the dimensions of these things if only for the sake of evidence.

...Pom-poms attached to the heels,

On top of your Texan flags?

Forgive me for not going into details, but describing what they saw without you actually witnessing it, this would sound like cheap science-fiction.

You don't say.

aliens don't understand why'd anyone need to mount strange creatures like horses at all

They may be retarded along with this mentally incapable NWO. This may explain why they are being beat my militia.

There are many unanswered questions, you could think, I am considered pretty and intelligent and I was taken to the USA and not Africa

I could think you are considered pretty and intelligent and was taken to the US and not Africa.

Sense, this makes none.

PS: May want to get checked out by a psychiatrist / psychologist / every other doctor.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This sounds like a bizarre fap novel.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This thread is a synchronicity. I just saw the 1976 french movie Une Vraie Jeune Fille (quite explicit in sex scenes, I warn you), where the heroine is called Alice. Well maybe that one is a more obscure item of reference for ATS-ers but it is downloadable somewhere.
Then I saw "Inception" in the evening. (I am sick and all day I just watched films and surfed.)
The two movies added together (I am sure many of you saw here Inception), then reading your post is a formidable effect... There are synchronicities at all levels, from created experience to high power etc.
Would you mind sending me your birth data in this incarnation - you could u2u me, I would keep it confidential of course. I am an Oriental astrologer.
This would mean the Reptilicans have far subtler control over certain meshes of human experience than what I had thought.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Read more on why the depop agenda is ongoing in War in Heaven - an online book.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
Chapters 20-23 I recommend

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Crazy darn Bluebloods.

Loved the story, can we expect further installments?

I'm charmed and captivated already.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Hmm...apart from some intelligent comments, some were downright disappointing. It appears IQ levels of some members on here are not as high as I thought. Oh well, that's the human mosaic I guess.

And some of you wanna investigate conspiracies?

Please

I recommend a good mental health professional first.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
You know how can we believe you ? Just by some weird story ?

Give us some evidence like ; a video in where you are shapeshifting...... or a photo.... or something...

And you say that WE need some profesional help ?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Mod Note

Ladies and Gentlemen, please be aware that this thread is in the Short Stories forum, an area where are membership are encouraged to share their creative talents.

Thank you for your attentions.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Mod Note

Ladies and Gentlemen, please be aware that this thread is in the Short Stories forum, an area where are membership are encouraged to share their creative talents.

Thank you for your attentions.

Exactly...thank you for this elucidation. It appears someone's taken their conspiracy-mindset a bit too far. Thank you again, though, it's always good to experience a healthy fit of laughter when people attempt to apply their highly advanced Freudian analyses

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Work with the metaphor we hve here. This person tells us about her strange experience with Earthly life and possible parallel realities... So that is where anyone should start out from...

As for sinewave: you should not want monoatomic gold. It would solidify your former being. I will send you some reincarnational astrology o help with some details...

Sent U2U

Namasté

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Nice story.
Aye, lot of weird things happening right now. Those 2 swedish twins are pretty scary. I guess they were not entirely human after all. Their strength... ah.

join