It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Casper' Warns Governments of the World: 'Exposures' Will Take Place

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
now I see he is finishing a Children's Book to be published soon. OMG he is exposing himself as the inept leader he is!

Just as a side note..The same Faux news article that reported this also reported (on paragraph #3) that the book was done and sent to the editors before he was even inagurated/

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
What I am about to write, you may find shocking.
It may upset your entire belief system.
You have been warned.

There are crazy people in the world. They love to post crazy stuff on the internet.
I believe "Casper" is one of them.

You were warned!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

I think most people would agree with you on this one.

"The packs were out for deliveries today but Obama intervened. Deliveries tomorrow!

The packs were out for deliveries today but the Queen intervened. Deliveries tomorrow!

Deliveries were supposed to be today but we had interference from the Vatican.

The packs are back in the Treasury today. Deliveries tomorrow!

The packs are now in the Pentagon. They are saying they'll kill us all before we ever get the packs.

The packs are now at the UN. Deliveries tomorrow!

The Chinese intervened today and the packs are now at the Chinese embassy....."

etc etc etc ad infinitum.

It's almost impossible to believe such a bizarre story with so many twists, but the problem is, like all these guys, 'Casper' does sometimes get things right or his predictions come true.....

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
www.fourwinds10.com...

During the last two days certain information regarding ACCOUNTS OVERSEAS was to be exposed. The information was to be released to you and the World today. OBAMA ordered the CIA to intercept same and a RAID was conducted. 'They' ended up with a bunch of false gobble-de-gook of no value to them. 'They' have already called saying they got [BS] and demanding the real stuff which has since, to avoid risk to the lives of certain people and their families, been 'disposed of'.

FFS!

Oh, of course Obama and the CIA intervened and that's why we didn't get our big 'exposures'.

"The packs are up my arse today. Deliveries tomorrow!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join