It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deja vue 1979 disaster?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Could the event in 1979 have been a test for the events that are happening today? Or is this just a cover story and something else really happening. This is really strange, both times 1979 and 2010 had a oil spill in the gulf, and at the same time a oil spill in Alaska. Well i guess you will see more in the clip...

edit on 14-9-2010 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It's indeed some strange kind of deja vu...

I was wondering why they should have 'test' it more than 30 years ago ?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I dont know that its a test but it could be. Remember before 9/11 the twin towers had a bomb detonated in them? Could that have been a test/Drill type of thing?

If it is a test it would make scenes for it to be 30 years apart. People would remember what happened in 1979 . But maybe its not a test maybe its something they have to do because they messed up the earth some how so they have to release pressure and they can do that by releasing oil?

I guess their could be a infinite amount of theory's when you dont have much to go on. But thats the reason i post this. So what do you think is it a coincidence? coincidence's seem to happen allot when dealing with this type of stuff.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well you are right, it could be a test.

It makes you wonder if 'they' have succeeded in their plans... I allready have got for a long time now a feeling that there is still a major cover up going on about that golf of mexico story, but still havent figured it out...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
A test? A test of what?

It wasn't a test 30 years ago. It was the same thing then as now... profit over safety. They knew, with the Deepwater fiasco, that the only way to stop it was going to be the relief wells. They learned that from the 1979 event. The only reason they did all the same things (top hat, junk shot, etc...) is because they had to appear to the public that they were doing something to try to stop it. The plan ALWAYS WAS to drill the relief wells. The problem was that they knew the public would have to be satiated along the way.

new topics

top topics

join