It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just joined to discuss 9/11 conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hello, I'm new here and I'm not here to cause a big commotion.

In other forums, when I have posted links to molten metal and thermite youtubes people will call me "retard" and say things like "9/11 conspiracy theories are really the *Snip*

This is very dismaying because the forum that I post in consists of lots of intelligible adults (like myself).

I want to visit the 9/11 conspiracy section of this forum and learn the biggest smoking gun evidence and the most significant questions that truthers find themselves asking. "Why did this happen?"

Anyways, hello and nice to meet you all

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 9/14/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by patriots4truth

Nice to meet you.

My biggest question (still never answered) goes back to early that morning.

Why is it, not 1 of the alleged 19 hijackers made it onto any of the 4 passenger lists that day?

Mind ya, this is only one out of perhaps 50 other questions but I'll let others have a stab at this one because it's not often mentioned!

(Good luck with this thread and take a deep breath and repeat "I will have tolerance of the ignorance"
)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

he u beat me to it
well done
lol
good new format ats guys and makers of the sit its much improved
and if what u claim is true i think its quite convincing evidence
and here on ats we require links or sources
not me personally,just trying to help
but i would love to see those sources,since i also dont believe weel the bs riginal story
but like the guy above me said be warned of the disinfo ignorant,ats minded(sorry ats_people] on here

edit on 14-9-2010 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS. You don't have to worry about the 9/11 topic here. It is constantly discussed from both sides. Make yourself at home and enjoy.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Welcome, however once you read other posts I doubt 9/11 threads will be the only ones to pique your interests. You'll be dying to throw your two cents in on a variety of issues im sure.

Good luck and stay sharp!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
One thing I don't understand, a basic thing perhaps, is why molten steel is important to the truthers.

I've heard the basic "jet fuel could do it with..." and "acid rain" from the debunkers? is there any chance that jet fuel or acid rain could do it? couldn't the steel melt under rubble that was burning day in day out?

Perhaps I should wait until I have 20 posts before I get into these questions, although I just want basic clarifications.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Semper

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
also
"Why is it, not 1 of the alleged 19 hijackers made it onto any of the 4 passenger lists that day? "

that is new to me.
one of the reasons why I joined this site is because I want to hear new information

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
semperfortis, I'll make sure to read the terms and conditions + other guidelines
thanks for the easy access links

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by patriots4truth
also
"Why is it, not 1 of the alleged 19 hijackers made it onto any of the 4 passenger lists that day? "

that is new to me.
one of the reasons why I joined this site is because I want to hear new information

(((((Buzzing in))))))

"What is......because they weren't on those four planes that day but yet identified through a bandanna and a passport?"

"That is correct Human_Alien and.....it's still your turn"

"Thank you Alex"

Originally posted by patriots4truth
One thing I don't understand, a basic thing perhaps, is why molten steel is important to the truthers.

(Buzzing in again)

"What is because steel takes 2500 degrees to burn----- but yet turned to spaghetti in less than 1 hours from kerosene that burns 1800 degrees?"

"Congratulations Human_Alien!!.....and thanks for playing with us today"

new topics

top topics

join