It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi, Wicked Witch of the West(Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The title is not my opinion of Nancy Pelosi, it is just the title of the video.

Alright I think this guy is a complete moron and a liar. But this was beyond hilarious!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
That is the most amusing campaign add I have ever seen, but my guess is he is like all the other politicians (say one thing and do another).

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

This was hysterical too. BOEHNER COULDN'T PASS 7TH GRADE
Speaking of political comedy lets take a look at what we might get in her place.
lol God forbid!

Here he is clearly drunk, belching, and bawling. I just wish this were a clever and funny political ad like the one above featuring Pelosi, but no.
Sadly this is our venerable house minority leader, working as usual, going about his day!

Cracks me up almost as much as the Wizard of Odd.

edit on 14-9-2010 by rusethorcain because: added content

edit on 14-9-2010 by rusethorcain because: New info

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It's a not so secret secret among the Beltway crowd that Boehner has a taste for the sauce.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

lol, that last video reminded me of some of Bush's escapades, like this one :

One item that never fails to piss me off is that the majority of America has to provide a drug and alcohol test just to get employment, and even durring the duration of that employment if someone feels you're impaired by a substance you can be tested, then discharged from your job if found you're high or drunk.

But we can allow the most important job in the country to be filled by a drunkard.

seems to me it's time for some new regulations....

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

One item that never fails to piss me off is that the majority of America has to provide a drug and alcohol test just to get employment, and even during the duration of that employment if someone feels you're impaired by a substance you can be tested, then discharged from your job if found you're high or drunk.

Absolutely. These standards should definitely apply to people running our country!

Why is this guy still working if everyone knows he is drunk, impaired, or under the influence much of the time?

top topics

join